Drogba Or Torres

• Didier Drogba

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Fernando Torres

Votes: 52 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 29 goals in the league. 37 goals overall for Drogba.

plus chelsea share their goals around especially last season with lampard, anelka and malouda. torres is pools only major scorer.

Drogba - 37 Goals last season. And 44 Games.

Torres - 22 Goals last season. And 32 Games

So, Drogba got 15 more goals, but played 12 more games.

I'm sure if Torres was not injured last season he'd have got more.?

you cant just guess the matter of fact is it didnt happen. plus we havent taken into count drogba's record in massive games especially at Wembley!!!

plus chelsea share their goals around especially last season with lampard, anelka and malouda. torres is pools only major scorer.

If you're going to use team as an argument, then you could argue that Torres' performances have been better than Drogba's considering the weaker team he had supplying him.

torres
can't stand Chelsea and their players

Last edited:

well torres averaged at 0.69 goals per game so with the 12 games that would be an extra 8 or 9 goals so drogba would still get more, yes i no stats arnt everything but just saying drogba averaged 0.84 goals per game

Torres for me. He might be sissy but the number of goals he scored with average team built around him is testament to his quality.

And as far as Torres Vs Vidic and Rio debate, he played well in 4-1 and 2-0 wins, thats it. Every other match he was either Vida or Rio *****.

Drogba every time is Vida's ***** and lately Evans too:P

Torres, like 18 league goals last season, and didnt play all that much.

Drogba is brilliant too though.

Different moulds of players, I'm basing this on goal scoring as it is hard to compare these two.

Drogba - At least he can play more than 2 games in a row without getting injured.

Drogba - At least he can play more than 2 games in a row without getting injured.

Superb record. Isnt it. Can Drogba play 2 games in a row without falling on his **** half of the time.. No..

Torres seems to blitz 'lesser' teams but doesn't always perform against top teams, whereas Drogba seems to blitz everyone. Having said that, Drogba will start to lose his physicalness rather soon.

L'pool seem to build their team on Torres and Gerrard which is why without them, they aren't a top 4 team, but with them they are. Chelsea don't seem to depend much on certain players - Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba. It's all about strenght in depth. But I would rather have a fit Torres than a fit Drogba.

Currently, I'd say Drogba.

If both were on top form, Torres would get my vote, so that's what I am going to base it on.

Trogba?? Must be lethal. Drogba's physical presence plus torres pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back