Drogba Or Torres

• Didier Drogba

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Fernando Torres

Votes: 52 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
torres is better at making it look sexy.. but tbh.. Drogba is better at finishing and you want some one who is extremely good at finishing.

torres is better at making it look sexy.. but tbh.. Drogba is better at finishing and you want some one who is extremely good at finishing.

better at making it look sexy for the millions of male football fans? only in brighton

the only players who don't really dive are the defensive side of the team.. all (most) the forwards and AM's in todays game do it. Gone are the days of real men playing football.. it's all about playing under handed tactics to gain a tactical advantage. Pin pointing one or two players is just silly when most of the big teams do it.

It is actually a better style football in the lower leagues because the players aren't paid much and they just play football and don't faff about like the "pros" do.

On last season, Drogba, overall Torres, but if I was picking my team I'd have Rooney over both of them :)

Depends what you want on your team. The most lethal finisher in the world or the most complete striker in the world. I'm going to say Torres, he's younger, quicker, a better finisher and on his day is just frightening. Also, about the whole diving thing, it is a bit of a joke however Drogba just takes it to the next level.

Depends what you want on your team. The most lethal finisher in the world or the most complete striker in the world. I'm going to say Torres, he's younger, quicker, a better finisher and on his day is just frightening. Also, about the whole diving thing, it is a bit of a joke however Drogba just takes it to the next level.

Drogba's **** at diving anyway. It's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back