Not open for further replies.

FmGodNo1

Reaction score
Honours

Black Leopards 2010 -

Runners up First Division Inland
Promoted through Play-Offs
First Division Inland Manager of the Year

This story is exactly the same as my previous story ‘Travelling across the globe’. I will be starting off as a manager with ‘Sunday League Footballer’ reputation and aim to win as many trophies and awards as possible around the world. The database i am using is as follows:

Game__Tour_Status.png

Black Leopards

Season Expectations

Top 2 Finish
Keep the finances Healthy
Make the stadium a Fortress

Season REVIEW

black_leopards.jpg

Status – Professional
Rivals - Dynamos, Orlando Pirates
Value - £325k
Media Prediction – 2nd
Transfer Budget – £40k
Wage Budget – £3.2k (Currently spending £2.8k)
Training Facilities – Basic
Youth Facilities - Adequate

Press-Conference
PC.jpg

Sky Sports – You sit here as the new manager of Black Leopards. Is this your dream job?

Duckett – I am delighted that the chairman has trusted me as the manager to take over the reins here at Black Leopards.

BBC Sport – Do you have an idea of your team already?

Duckett – It would be a little harsh to decide yet but I have a slight indication that will feature

Sky Sport– What do you consider to be the best area of the squad?

Duckett – I am fully confident that all areas of the squad can play a big part of the success of this club

Sky Sports– What will your tactical approach be here after a very disappointing season last year?

Duckett– Football is about entertainment and that is what i aim to bring to the club.

TRANSFER AND FRIENDLIES TO COME SOON SO KEEP FOLLOWING

Last edited:
Good OP, enjoyed your last story, and I'm sure this will be just as good if not better. I'm a follower and look forward to next update. Please keep checking my story.

Thanks

Good OP mate, Novemeber is a great player. Glad you picked the south african league, great league :) keep it going

I know mate i changed because i miss BL and i know the team and that so :)

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Transfers

Thabo Mabaso – I signed Thabo from AmaZulu for a fee of 24k, He is going to be my winger on the right and a very good signing in my easy.

ThaboMabasoProfile_Attributes-2.png

Richard De Vielliers – I signed Richard as a back-up to my current goalkeeper. He is also very young at the age of 22 and one for the future. He was signed for a free.

RichardDeVilliersProfile_Attributes.png

Jermain Christian – Jermaine is an extremely versatile player and signed as a back-up as he can play in so many positions. He was also a free transfer.

JermaineChristianProfile_Attributes.png

Mcendisi Ndwandwe – Mcendisi is a fantastic player and can play in a lot of positions. The main reason i signed him was for rotation with my two forwards.

McendisiNdwandweProfile_Attributes.png

Nathaniel November – I signed Nathaniel to play as my AML. He is a super player and very consistent and i signed him for 12k from MP Black Aces.

NathanielNovemberProfile_Attributes-2.png

Overall i feel that i have signed some super players and they can really come up trumps in getting me promoted this year. This leaves my squad finished and i have a mix of young and experienced in the squad.

Key Players

Peter Mponda CB

Peter is a truly fantastic player at this club. He is brilliant in the air and can score goals but also very strong and compact at the back to help reassure the goalkeeper.

PeterMpondaProfile_Attributes.png

Netshidzivhe CM/AM

Netshidzivhe is a brilliant midfielder. He is going to be are playmaker this year and he can score some truly fantastic goals so we don’t need to always rely on the strikers to score are goals.

ChristopherNetshidzivheProfile_Attributes.png

Walter Ramulondi ST

Ramulondi is are main striker. He will be instrumental in guiding my team to promotion and can finish from almost anywhere. He is in the prime of his career and one of the main icons at my club.

WalterRamulondiProfile_Attributes.png

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

2 More come in for the Leopards

Today Black Leopards have brung in 2 more signings despite Duckett stating their would be none. Duckett has brought in 25 year old striker Mhlambi for a free and he has brought in Molekwane from parent club Kaizer Chiefs on loan.

IrvinMhlambiProfile_Attributes.png
TlouMolekwaneProfile_Attributes.png

Friendlies

African Wanderers 0-8 Black Leopards
(Mabaso 2 and 42)
(Matsau 18 and 19)
(OG 25)
(Ramulondi 39)
(Christian 51 and 92)

A fantastic start to pre-season as we run riot at the expense of African Wanderers. I was delighted as new signings Mabaso and Christian both bagged a brace as they looked fantastic.

Platinum Stars 1-0 Black Leopards

I’m not going to get disheartened by this defeat as its all about fitness and player gelling. I am pleased with the performance and hope we can push on and play well as a team.

Black Leopards 1-5 Kaizer Chiefs
(Ramulondi)

I am not to disappointed as we did play against one of the best teams in South Africa. 2 Of the goals was 40 yarders aswell from the Chiefs so we didn’t defend that poorly.

Hellenic 1-5 Black Leopards
(Mhlambi 9)
(Lubanzadio 21)
(Ndwandwe 55)
(Ramulondi 68)
(Sibeko 84)

A great result in the last friendly. Mhlambi scored on his debut and then we just ran riot as we came away from our 4 friendlies with 2 wins and 2 loses.​

Looking good mate¬ great updates so far :) keep this up! Iv become a follower :D

Good to see it back. And Mhlambi looks like a great player for the level.

August 2010 Review

View attachment 144087

Super Eight Cup Quater Final

Black Leopards 0-1 SuperSport Utd

We came against vastly superior opposition in the form of Premier Division outfit SuperSport. We played fantastic but unfortunately conceded in the 94th Minute.

View attachment 144085

First Division Inland
Dynamos 3-3 Black Leopards
(Matsau 6)
(Ramulondi 48)
(Mponda 84)

A good result away to our fiercest rivals and title contenders Dynamos. Even better is the fact that we levelled late on from a fine Mponda header from Netshidzivhe’s corner.

View attachment 144086

League Table

SouthAfricanFirstDivisionInlandInformation_LeagueTable.png

Looking good so far mate! high draw there! must of been thrilling to watch! :O :) keep it up! second place and heading for the top!! :D

Cheers mate and you still putting link in your story cheers

How many games do you have to play in that league.Is it like u play every team 3 times?

You play every team 4 times mate. Cheers for commenting
Will follow if I remember to.Looks interesting.Have always wanted to start low down.Did once with sutton in the isthmithan league but gave up about 4 games through.

Thanks mate. Next update definately tonight so stay tuned yeah :D

ALMOST PERFECT MONTH FOR DUCKETT’S MEN

September 2010 Review

View attachment 144194

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 1-0 Batau FC
(Ramulondi 38)

A good result in the league as we picked up our first 3 points. We really should have won by a bigger margin but a win is a win and we need to push on now.

View attachment 144195

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 3-0 Tuks
(Kondowe 3)
(Ramulondi 9)
(Mponda 94)

A fantastic victory against second place as we really did play some super football. Kondowe scored early on with a stunning 30 yarded and we then never looked like conceding their after. This moves us up into 1st place.

View attachment 144196

First Division Inland
United FC 1-3 Black Leopard
(Matsau 9,18 and 54)

Another fantastic result in September for the lads. Matsau was truly brilliant today as he bagged his first hat-trick of the season. I don’t know how he does it for a 34 year old but i hope he can continue it and push for the title.

View attachment 144197

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 0-0 Jomo Cosmos

I can’t really complain with a 0-0 draw against 2nd place. We dominated all game but couldn’t score but we can take positives from the game. Mponda hit the and had a header cleared off the line in the 91st minute but thats football.

View attachment 144198

League Table

SouthAfricanFirstDivisionInlandInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

Good mate, Will follow although i followed your last sotry with BL and getting boring now reading it twice lol but owell

Status
Not open for further replies.