February 2011 Review

View attachment 144971

Champions League Preliminary Round Leg 1
OS Balantas 1-4 Black Leopards
(Matsau 5 and 7)
(Kondowe 36)
(Ndwandwe 83)

Ndwandwe.jpg

This is a nice way to introduce ourselves in this tournament. We were simply brilliant today as we played Balantas off the park. The game may have been different if they hadn’t had a sending off so early on but I am delighted with the way we converted chances into goals as Matsau scored a brace inside the first 7 minutes.

View attachment 144969

South African FA Cup 1st Round
F.C.A.K 2-4 Black Leopards
(Matsau 11)
(Ramulondi 89)
(Kondowe 91)
(Mulaudzi 105+1)

I’m delighted with my team on this occasion. We scored very early on through Matsau again but in the second half F.C.A.K scored 2 goals in 4 minutes and the game looked over. However a change of tactics and instructions and we scored from a fine counter attacking move. Extra time was the last thing i wanted with an important league game in 3 days but Kondowe scored a great header 1 minute into ET and Player/Assistant Mulaudzi finished it off with his first goal of the season.

images1.jpg

View attachment 144968

First Division Inland
United FC 2-2 Black Leopards
(Matsau 10)
(Kondowe 72)

Kondowe.jpg

I must use the excuse of my players were really tied after a 3 day break. We lose a lot of ground on 2nd and 3rd but we need to start winning and get back up there. Matsau scored early on again but we conceded 2 back to back for the 2nd game running. Kondowe saved us again and we stay in third position.

View attachment 144970

First Division Inland
Black Leopard 1-1 Jomo Cosmos
(Mponda 2)

Peter-Mponda_2018798.jpg

I am delighted with a draw against Jomo. We got of to an absolutely flyer as Mponda scored early but they drew level only 3 minutes later. However the game turned very sour when Lubanzadio got sent off just before HT so to come away with a draw was brilliant. The disappointing thing is that November had a brilliant chance to earn the points in the 88th minute but he wasted it unfortunately for me.

RyanDuckettNews_Inbox-1.png

View attachment 144966

African Champions League Preliminary Round leg 2
Black Leopards 6-1 OS Balantas
(Mkhumbeni 1)
(Ramulondi 4 and 88)
(Mponda 7Pen and 70Pen)
(Mabaso 33)

Peter-Mponda_2018798.jpg

Good i have asked for a better start to a game than this as my team scored 3 goals in the first 7 minutes. I cockinessly changed my team knowing the game was one and it proved key. I now have rested players and through to the next round with ease so i am delighted with this result.

View attachment 144967

League Table

SouthAfricanFirstDivisionInlandInformation_LeagueTable-4.png

nice mate! unlucky down to third! but keep up the hardwork :) coming along well

You should be able to make a push for top 2. Dynamos are beatable, and you just need to keep picking up points against the lower sides. And good win in the FA Cup.

im finding this story a breathe of fresh air.....it gets better and better too

March 2011 Review

View attachment 145123

First Division Inland
F.C.A.K 2-2 Black Leopards
(Mkhumbeni 13)
(Ramulondi 53)

images1.jpg

I am truly gobsmacked and gutted with this result and this has basically ended our title chances. We was 2-0 up after 53 minutes and they scored in the 63rd min from poor defending. All i needed was my team to defend and a cross that was going nowhere was put into the net by Mponda who scored a terrible OG.

View attachment 145127

South African FA Cup 2nd Round
Black Leopards 2-0 Nathi Lions
(Nesthidzivhe 39)
(Mkhumbeni 58)

Netshidzivhe.jpg

A good result in the cup as we progress to the next round. A major blow to us trying to win points and push up the league was dealt when November attempted a sprint and he is now injured for 3 to 4 months. But we have replacements and need to try and pick up points.

RyanDuckettNews_Inbox-2.png

View attachment 145124

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 3-2 Witbank Spurs
(Ramulondi 28)
(Christian 58)
(Mkhumbeni 90+3)

BlackLeopardsvWitbankSpursInformation_Overview.png

Another terrible performance and we had to wait till late the 93rd minute to be saved by Mkhumbeni. We didn’t play very well and to make it worse Dynamos (who are top) also snatched a win in the last minute but fortunately we have Dynamos next.

View attachment 145125

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 0-1 Dynamos

A game we had to win to stand any chance of getting promoted let alone the league as this result now leaves us 11 points behind 1st with 6 to play. We had our chance and didn’t convert so we can only blame ourselves.

View attachment 145126

African Champions League 1st Round
CS Sfax 6-0 Black Leopards

Superior opposition so what can i say!!

View attachment 145128

South African FA Cup 3rd Round
Black Leopards 1-3 AmaZulu
(Mabaso 46)

Well confidence is very low at this present time. That is the 3rd game on the bounce we have lost and we really need to start performing and picking up results. We had a goal disallowed and a penalty appeal turned down so we have not had too much luck recently.

View attachment 145129

League Table

SouthAfricanFirstDivisionInlandInformation_LeagueTable-5.png

Unlucky mate :( another tough month :( months like that are always hardest to find motivation to carry on :( but keep going :D

Yeah i know really depressing but im enjoying it over than tht month

ouch, bit of a bad month there mate. But hey, we all have them ;)

Drezzys right! just overcome the month and forget about it bud :) build on it and keep the enjoyment up! dont want this story to end :)

April 2011 Review

View attachment 145355

African Champions League Round 1 Leg 2
Black Leopards 2-1 CS Sfax
(Kondowe 45+1)
(Lubanzadio 78)

Kondowe.jpg

A good result but it is only a conciliation as we are still elimated 7-2 on aggregate. We went 1 down aswell and i have only just found out that 2nd in the league lost so i have a chance again.

View attachment 145350

First Division Inland
Batau FC 0-0 Black Leopards

What is up with my team. We had a chance to go within 4 points of second but no we draw. We just can’t score anymore and it is starting to get beyond us and we look below average. We need to start bucking are ideas up and winning in the league.

View attachment 145349

First Division Inland
Tuks 1-2 Black Leopards
(Mponda 31 and 83)

Peter-Mponda_2018798.jpg

A very important victory today as we leave ourselves a chance of coming second as Dynamos and Jomo play next game. We just can’t seem to score from upfront and it took 2 headers from Centre Back Mponda to win the game.

View attachment 145354

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 1-0 F.C.A.K
(OG)

At last back to back victories. This leaves 3 games to go so this was a must win game. I am disappointed by the strikers performances again as we have loads of chance but we got the win and must win are remaining 3 games.

View attachment 145351

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 4-2 United FC
(Christian 2)
(Ramulondi 14, 53 and 66)

images1.jpg

Another fantastic result and i have just found out that 2nd have lost. Dynamos are guaranteed champions. We still have to play 2nd at Jomo Cosmos which is the next game so it is a must win game. Ramulondi was brilliant today after criticism as he scored a hat-trick which is a massive boost to his confidence.

View attachment 145352

First Division Inland
Jomo Cosmos 1-1 Black Leopards
(Matsau 35)

I would be very pleased with this result as it was third place versus second. We were 1-0 up with 10 mins to play but they scored and this leaves us 1 point behind 2nd with 1 game to play. We played brilliantly and deserved to win but we have a slight bit of hope.

RyanDuckettNews_Inbox-2-2.png

RyanDuckettNews_Inbox-4.png

View attachment 145353

League Table

SouthAfricanFirstDivisionInlandInformation_LeagueTable-6.png

Bit of a better month there mate! :) been waiting for the update all afternoon :) unlucky about the injuries! still third though :) looks good bud! :) kiu :) just updated mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.