Make or Break Month for Duckett's Men

October 2010 Review

View attachment 144288

First Division Inland
F.C.A.K 5-2 Black Leopards
(Netshidzivhe 52)
(Ramulondi 66)

Netshidzivhe.jpg

A terrible result. We were simply terrible and can’t stand up for my team this time. We went 2 down inside 10 minutes so i can’t complain. This is not the start to the month i wanted and was expecting but thats footy.

View attachment 144287

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 2-1 Witbank Spurs
(Ndwandwe 78)
(Nathaniel 88)

Ndwandwe.jpg

A very poor performance but we got the victory. I was shock in the 77th min when Witbank took the lead but sub Ndwandwe scored a brilliant header a minute after and November scored a boomer from range to ensure the 3 points.

View attachment 144286

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 2-2 Dyanmos
(November 44)
(Ndwandwe 67)

Ndwandwe.jpg

I would be happy with this result if it wasn’t for coneding in the 92nd minute. We went 1 down inside 10 minutes but scored before ht. We then hit them on the attack and snatched a 2nd and thought the game was won until poor defending late on

View attachment 144284

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 3-0 United FC
(Netshidzivhe 16 and 45)
(Mponda 65)

Peter-Mponda_2018798.jpg

A good end to the month as Netshidzivhe was Man of the Match. We scored early on when Netshidzivhe score a freekick and he then scored from range in the 45th minute. We wrapped the game up when Netshizivhe wipped in the corner and Mponda headed in.

View attachment 144285

League Table

SouthAfricanFirstDivisionInlandInformation_LeagueTable-1.png

Its so close at the top mate! keep up the effort! followers are beginning to come i see :) keep it up :D

Yeah cheers mate. Loves your story and hope ppl are loving mine to :p

November 2010 Review

View attachment 144346

First Division Inland
Batau FC 0-2 Black Leopards
(Ramulondi 37)
(Matsau 65)

images1.jpg

A good start to the month as we dominate at the expense to Batau FC. We played brilliant and hit the bar and post numerous times. Mponda had a header stopped off the line. We can now push on and continue a very tricky month. It was also good to see Ramulondi and Matsau both combining well upfront and creating a good partnership and a steeping stone for the season.

View attachment 144342

First Division Inland
Tuks 1-2 Black Leopards
(Ndwandwe 38)
(Matsau 64)

Ndwandwe.jpg

Another good 3 points as we move to the summit of the table. We played well and Matsau was super today. We need to now travel to Jomo Cosmos and get a good result. This leaves us top of the league and we travel to second next game which will be very hard but i have loads of confidence in the team.

View attachment 144343

First Division Inland
Jomo Cosmos 3-0 Black leopards

This is an absolutely shocking performance. We were outplayed all game and we payed for that. Jomo Cosmos were simply brilliant. This is definitely by far the worst performance of the season.This leaves us in a bad position now as we drop 2 places leaving us 3 points behind Jomo now. This has also gave Dynamos and F.C.A.K the chance to catch up the points.

View attachment 144344

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 2-1 F.C.A.K
(Ramulondi 11 and 14)

images1.jpg

A good way to end the month as we are victorious. Ramulondi was super today and could have got his hat-trick as he hit the bar late on. Mponda scored an OG but i can’t complain as we got the victory we deserved. This was the best possible result aswell as Dynamos and Jomo both dropped the points required for me to go back to the top and we took advantage of this.

View attachment 144345

League Table

SouthAfricanFirstDivisionInlandInformation_LeagueTable-2-1.png

Playen well.Mponda also seems to be doing well.Bit of a socring cb

Yeah i know scoring mentality :L In a previous save he scored 19 in 1 season :L

December 2010 and January 2011 Review

View attachment 144648

First Division Inland
Witbank Spurs 1-1 Black Leopards
(Matsau 26)

A poor performance that has lead to a poor result. We should be winning these games easily but Spurs played well and took the point. Matsau scored early on but they bounced back within ten minutes. This moves us down to third it what is looking like a yo-yo season so far.

View attachment 144652

First Division Inland
Dynamos 2-2 Black Leopards
(Matsau 27 and 68)

I am delighted with this result in the context of the match as we came up against our fiercest rivals who are also in 2nd. They went 2 nil up inside 15 minutes but a stunning goal from Matsau levelled. We went into HT with belief that we could score and that belief shone through as Matsau scored again in the 67th minute to take a much needed point.

View attachment 144651

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 3-3 Tuks
(Mponda 12)
(November 27)
(Netshidzivhe 43)

Netshidzivhe.jpg

I am absolutely furious with Lubanzadio. We went 3-0 up inside 43 minutes and looked like we was cruising for a collusus victory until Lubanzadio got sent off. His brother then was brought on to replace but Tuks pulled 2 goals back and in the 80th minute his brother made a sloppy pass and we drew 3-3. Absolutely gutted as 1st and 2nd both dropped points.

View attachment 144650

First Division Inland
Black Leopards 4-0 Batau FC
(Netshidzivhe 29)
(Ramulondi 40 and 85)
(Matsau 62)

images1.jpg

A fantastic way to end the month especially on such a high as we won the game comfortably. Netshidzivhe scored a brilliant goal from range early on and we pushed on from there and romped past Batau. Ramulondi and Matsau combined well again both getting themselves on the score sheet.

View attachment 144649

League Table

SouthAfricanFirstDivisionInlandInformation_LeagueTable-3.png

Thank you ever so much mate. Really appreciate someone who has a story as good as yours to put nice comments :D

Wow, so close at the top, bet its nerve wracking everytime you play a game hoping for 3pts, then the anticipation of waiting to see how the others did. Good Luck, im confident you will win the league. :)

Have just updated my story, take a look when you can.

Cheers.

Brilliant update yet again! this is always a good read! good layout and detail is awesome! close title race should keep me interested :) keep up the work bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.