Status
Not open for further replies.
ah whats hppaening mate! :( come on get the teams spirits up and get them playing again :D

Yeah i know mate but as long as i stay up thats the main objective :D

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:49 AM ----------

sory for no recent updates went to stamford bridge yday to see chelsea beat man ****** so next update shortly

Keep going mate, I reckon you'll stay up, ive got faith in your boys!!;)

Ive updated mine, take a peek when u can please mate.

Thanks

Yeah, hopefully you can stay up mate and then rebuild for next season

December 2011 Review

View attachment 147325

South African Premier League
Black Leopards 2-2 Santos FC
(Ramulondi 14 and 26)

images1.jpg

We came up against great opposition today and a lack of concentration from our defence led to a point. We went 1-0 up when Ramulondi after coming back from injury opened the scoring. They then levelled through an OG but Ramulondi scored again. All we needed to do was hold on but we conceded in the 92nd minute which was very disappointing.

Sundowns2-2Black Leopards
(Ramulondi 21 and 73)

images1.jpg

This game was against top of the league so i am elated to come away with a point. Ramulondi scored early on again to give me side the lead. Sundowns attacked a lot but just couldn’t finish. However they scored 2 in quick succession in the second half but straight away we thought back and another Ramulondi goal earnt a point to my delight.

Kaizer Chiefs3-0Black Leopards
(Mponda Sent Off 67)

A very poor result and a very poor performance. An end to a dreadful month as we lose 3-0 to the Chiefs. Well we really need to start picking up the performances because if we keep playing like this and losing then we will keep dropping down the table and get in a relegation battle.

League Table

SouthAfricanPremierSoccerLeagueInformation_LeagueTable-4.png

Unlucky about the Kaizer Chiefs result, but you've shown more than enough to suggest you should stay up.

Yeah mate been a hard season but aslong as i stay up thats the main thing

ah heading the wrong way buddy! :( hope you can turn this around, if anyone can, you will be the man to!! :)

January 2012 Review

View attachment 148083

RyanDuckettNews_Inbox-1.png

Black Leopards 7-3 Golden Arrows
(Sikhwivhilu 3, 15, 17, 28, 41)
(Isaacs 11)
(OG 68)

Sikhuwilvhulu.jpg

This has to be the most incredible game ever. We found ourselves 4-1 up after 17 minutes and 6-1 up at HT. Mulondu was simply amazing bagging 5 goals in the first half and the OG was also clearly his goal. A good for Isaacs after return from injury was brilliant and we need to use this as a board to push on now and get some results together.

Orlando Pirates3-1Black Leopards
(Ramalatso 5)

Not the performance i expected from my team today as we was truly outplayed by a good Pirate side. We didn’t play very well and it proved it in the result. We got a consolation very late on through a good strike from Ndwandwe. We need to win the next game against Thanda as we have the quality to.

Duckett Brings in Davids on brink of Zulu Showdown

On the brink of the showdown between recently promoted Black Leopards and Thanda Royal Zulu BL boss Duckett has decided to strengthen his strike force by bring in 30 year old Fahlu Davids for 55k. Davids is believed to have a killer instinct in front of goal and Duckett hope he can prove vital to the team.

FahluDavids.jpg

Black Leopards2-0Thanda Royal Zulu
(Davids 79)
(OG 2)

FahluDavids.jpg

A good result for the team but we did leave it late. I am delighted with the impact Davids has made already as he scored a vital goal with a brilliantly executed side-foot into the top corner. We didn’t play the best of football but we got the result and that is the key and main thing about this match.

Bidvest Wits 1-4Black Leopards
(Mponda 11)
(Nale 74, 86 and 92)

Nale.jpg

A top quality result as we ran out comfortable winners. Mponda returned from suspension and scored a towering header inside 15 minutes. They then missed a penalty just before HT which looked a vital miss. Nale then came on at half time and scored in the 74th minute before Wits pulled one back with a stunner a minute later. However Nale bagged his 2nd and 3rd within 6 minutes of each other for the win and his hat-trick.

League Table

SouthAfricanPremierSoccerLeagueInformation_LeagueTable-5.png

Well done mate, keep it going, some great results I see, but also the odd couple losses in there too. Im sure u have enough to meet your objective!

what a fantastic month for you! including those 7goals in one game! awesome bud keep this coming!

IF you are following it would be really helpful if you would comment and leave some feedback on what you like about the updates and i am always welcome to new ideas to improve this story thanks :)

March 2011 Review

View attachment 148425

South African FA Cup 2nd Round
Black Leopards 2-0Orlando Pirates
(Sikhwivhilu 18 and 55)

Sikhuwilvhulu.jpg

To the delight of the fans we progress to the third round of the cup at the expense of are fiercest rivals Orlando Pirates. With a make shift team we dominated all game and it proved it in the result. Sikhwivhilu score 2 well executed goals to give us the win and we now face Durban Stars who are a non-league side in the next stage.

SuperSport Utd4-0Black Leopards

A very aggressive performance from the team has led to a bad result. SuperSport are a very good team and we gave away to penalties. We need to improve next game in order to improve and pick up some points to stay in the top half of the division.

Black Leopards 4-0Bloem Celtic
(Sikhvilhilu 49 and 60)
(Kondowe 87)
(Nale 90)

Kondowe.jpg

A very disappointing first half from both teams as very little chances were created. At half time i told my team they can win this and they came out all guns blazing as Mulondu bagged a double within 15 minutes of the interval. We then hit the bar but wrapped the game up from a stunner from Fisher and a glancing header from Nale for a must needed 3 points.

MP Black Aces3-0Black Leopards
(Mponda sent off 31)
(Lubanzadio 65)

I cant fault the performance from the lads as we stood no chance as early on Mponda got sent off for a professional foul as we was already 1-0 down. They then doubled the lead and the other centre back Lubanzadio also got sent off for a professional foul so we was down to 9 men.

RyanDuckettNews_Inbox-3.png

South African FA Cup 3rd Round
Black Leopards 2-0Durban Stars
(Matsau 3)
(Isaacs 24)

Isaacs.jpg

Not the greatest performance but we win and thats means that we advance to the next round. I feel that we can definitely win this tournament even know people are ruling us out but hopefully we can prove them wrong.

League Table

SouthAfricanPremierSoccerLeagueInformation_LeagueTable-6.png

Whats does everybody think. Shall i do matchly updates or monthly?

I would say monthly, especially if the story goes on for a long time. And at such a small club it would be hard to keep finding pictures to pad it out.

DUCKETT STEPS DOWN AS BLACK LEOPARDS BOSS

We can today confirm that Ryan Duckett has departed from his job as manager of the Black Leopards. Duckett has had a good 2 years at the Leopards masterminding them to promotion to the Premier League and then somehow finishing 10th in the league. He had a win ratio of 44% at the Leopards and he hopes that this shows off to help him get a better club in the future.​

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:20 PM ----------

Will do another update once i found a team. Really hard to find a better team than Black Leopards :/

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Really have made a mistake leaving BL. Left to early so may start again. Will ppl follow ??

Status
Not open for further replies.