Not open for further replies.
May 2011 Review

View attachment 145417

First Division Inland
Witbank Spurs 3-4 Black Leopards
(Matsau 10)
(Ramalatso 40 Pen)
(Mhlambi 45 and 69)

An absolutely brilliant day for my team. We was 3-0 up at HT. However they pulled 2 goals back and i thought that was it but Mhlambi scored and we won the game 4-3. 2nd place lost 2-1 so that means that we come 2nd in the League and qualify for the play-offs.

View attachment 145420

Play-Offs Semi Final Leg 1
Dynamos 4-2 Black Leopards
(Ndwandwe 71)
(Matsau 73)

Ndwandwe.jpg

Not the best of results and has left my team with a very difficult chance of qualifying. We was 3 down at HT with 10 men but we scored 2 goals in 2 minutes which is vital if i am going to qualify for the final.

View attachment 145419

Play-Off Semi Final Leg 2
Black Leopards 4-1 Dynamos
(Montsi 45+3)
(Ramulondi 51,62 and 92)

images1.jpg

I am over the moon. I thought we had definitely lost the tie after we conceded after 5 minutes. Montsi then scored the important goal of the season right on HT and we came at all guns blazing as Ramulondi scored. We still needed a goal and we got it 11 minutes later. De Villiers in goal for me was outstanding and save some brilliant shots. We was going through on away goals and Ramulondi wrapped it up late on with his hat-trick.

View attachment 145418

what a fantastic update and comeback! that was pretty **** awesome to be able to turn the tide around after the first leg! keep it up bud! promotions there! :D

African Warriors in the final and i could't believe it mate. Especially conceding after 5 mins

African Warriors in the final? Talk about a dream draw. But great win over Dynamos and hope you get promotion.

Play-Off Final Leg 1
Black Leopards 1-1 African Warriors
(Lubanzadio 32)

Not the best of results if i am going to be honest and really put’s us on the back foot for the next leg. We went 1 down early on and i honestly thought we was going to throw this final away but a diving header from Lubanzadio gave us a vital goal and we now have to go to Warriors and attack to try and win the game.

View attachment 145530

Play-Off Final Leg 2
African Warriors 1-4 Black Leopards
(Mabaso 4 and 52)
(Ndwandwe 33)
(Ramulondi 48)

images1.jpg

We have gained promotion to the Premier League. What a brilliant performance. We got the best possible start as we gained an away goal after 4 minutes but they drew level immediately. After that we always looked like winning and when Ndwandwe scored i knew that was it. I am still in shock on such and achievement.

View attachment 145529

End of Season Review

View attachment 145531

League – 2nd Position (Won – 14 Drawn - 11 Lost – 3)

SouthAfricanFirstDivisionInlandInformation_Stages.png

Super Eight Cup – Quater Finalists
First Division Cup – 1st Round
South African FA Cup – 3rd Round
Champions League – 1st Round
Manager of the Year – Yes

Top GoalScorer – Walter Ramulondi 18

WalterRamulondiProfile_Attributes-1.png

images1.jpg

Most Assists – Kondowe 14

Kondowe.jpg

FisherKondoweProfile_Attributes.png

Top Performer – Nathaniel November 7.23

NathanielNovemberProfile_Attributes-1.png

Overall this has been an outstanding achievement and a brilliant season. Now we can look forward to next season and trying to stay in the top division.

RyanDuckettHistory_Overview.png

Brilliant news on the promotion, hopefully you can move onto bigger and better things.

Cheers mate wouldn't of got promoted if it wasnt for Ramulondi lol

2011/2012 Season Review

View attachment 145699

Media Prediction - 12th
Transfer Budget - 170k
Wage Budget - £5,300 currently spending £3,900
Favoured Personnel - Netshidzivhe
Key Player - Walter Ramulondi

Key Players sign new contracts

contract.jpg

Black Leopards have today confirmed that a number of their key players have signed contract extensions. Christopher Netshidzivhe, Fisher Kondowe, Walter Ramulondi and Peter Mponda have all been linked with bigger clubs abroad but have today pledged their future to the club by signing extensions. Peter had quoted on the South African Premier League website that he was delighted that Black Leopards are in the Premier League and vows to help them achieve bigger and better things.

Transfers

Tranfers.jpg

Erwin Isaacs

Positions - Attacking Midfielder (Centre, Left and Right)
Age - 24 Years Old
Previous Club - Santos FC
Price - 24k
Wage - £275 per week

ErwinIsaacsProfile_Attributes.png

Marvin Abrahams

Positions - Defender (Right and Left)
Age - 27
Previous Club - Kaizer Chiefs
Price - 6k
Wage - £180 per week

MarvinAbrahamsProfile_Attributes.png

Sehlolo Abia Nale

Positions - Striker
Age - 24
Previous Club - Kaizer Chiefs
Price - 30k
Wage - £220 per week

SehloloAbiaNaleProfile_Attributes.png

Sihle Mbambo

Positions - Defender (Center)
Age - 22
Previous Club - Kazier Chiefs
Price - 18k
Wage - £140 per week

SihleMbamboProfile_Attributes.png

Mulondo Sikhwivhilu

Positions - Striker
Age - 31
Previous club - Dynamos (Fiercest Rivals :D)
Price - 40k
Wage - £475 per week

MulondoSikhwivhiluProfile_Attributes.png

Sibusiso Zwane

Positions - Defender (Center)
Age - 17
Previous Club - Tuks
Price - 3k
Wage - £150 per week

SibusisoZwaneProfile_Attributes.png

Overall i am delighted with the current squad. These signings have made the squad a lot stronger and it now has more strength in depth. I hope we can now push on and try to stay in this division and i think with this team and the new transfers this is very achievable

signings look good mate, never heard them but their stats look okay :) hope the season is good like the last one and the story doesnt end too soon :) keep it up mate, another cracker of an update :D

August 2010 Review

View attachment 145854

South African Premier Division
Black Leopards 1-5 Kaizer Chiefs
(Isaacs 75)

Isaacs.jpg

A terrible start to life in this division. We were totally outplayed from the off and found ourselves 3 down at HT. We then conceded straight after the interval and then conceded the fifth moments later. New signings Isaacs came on and impressed by scoring a good goal to give my side conciliation.

View attachment 145855

Golden Arrows 1-2 Black Leopards
(Ndwandwe 47)
(Isaacs 75)

Ndwandwe.jpg

A fantastic result and it is our first points in the league. I thought we was going down the same road as against Kaizer as we went 1 down early on. However Ndwandwe scored for us to level the tie and near the end a powerful striker from Isaacs wraps up the points. De Villiers made some fine saves late on to assure the victory and i am delighted with the win.

View attachment 145857

Black Leopards 4-3 Orlando Pirates
(Ramalatso Pen 24)
(Isaacs 57)
(OG 68)
(Sikhwivhilu 80)

Sikhuwilvhulu.jpg

An absolutely astounding performance that has lead to a brilliant result. We went 1 up from the spot but conceded moments later. We then took the lead when Isaacs scored again until Orlando scored a rebound from a penalty. Minutes after Isaacs let rip from range that hit the bar and bounced back to hit the keeper and roll over the line. Sikhwivhilu finished the game with the first goal for Black Leopards.

View attachment 145856

League Table

SouthAfricanPremierSoccerLeagueInformation_LeagueTable.png

Player of the Month

ErwinIsaacsProfile_Attributes-2-1.png

Great result against Orlando Pirates. Good to see you recovered from the opening defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.