Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible start to the season, losing 5-1 but glad u pulled it back mate

destroyed to begin with but made an excellent recovery :) another good update bud :D keep them coming :)

Cheers lads yeah i know terrible start but brilliant win over the Pirates

Nearly forogt to read this have done alot in the time I forgot to read it.Congrats on the promotion.Good sigings too.Abia Nale looks good for the league.Good start to the season loosing 5-1 to the Kaizer Chiefs isnt too bad besides Sundown they are the only South African club I know so they must good.Looking forward to seeing more.

I will try and get an update tonight but might be tommorow sorry :)

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

keep followimg babes

Congrats on Promotion. Sure to be tough though this season, but great signings and amazing result over the Pirates. KIU. Ive updated mine if you wana check it out.

Thanks mate

^^^^My Lst comment from the highly immature Fm-RascaL

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Apologize for all the pictures that have been removed accidently deleted them on photobucket

September 2011

View attachment 146228

South African Premier League
Thanda Royal Zulu 1-2 Black Leopards
(Ramulondi 1)
(Isaacs 89)

Isaacs.jpg

A fantastic result in the context of the match. We went 1 down so early on from Ramulondi but Thanda pulled back 3 minutes later. We then created some chances and defended well and are chance came late on when Ndwandwe played a brilliant ball into the box and who scored again Isaacs with a brilliant diving header. The start to the season has been brilliant as we gain are 3rd win out of 4 games. Kaizer Chiefs have also started brilliantly as they sit top of the league.

View attachment 146231

Black Leopards 2-0 Bidvest Wits
(Ramulondi 5)
(Sikwivhilu 19)

Sikhuwilvhulu.jpg

This season is going from good to brilliant as we gain another 3 points at the hands of Bidvest. Another early goal was key as Netshidzivhe whipped in the free-kick that was met by the head of Walter Ramulondi to put us 1-0 up. De Villiers then made a couple of super saves and we doubled the lead when summer singing Sikhwivhilu scored a powerful effort from the edge of the box. We then defended well after this but i must admit their shooting was dreaful as they wasted a number of good chances.

View attachment 146230

Ajax CT 6-1 Black Leopards
(Netshidzivhe)

Netshidzivhe.jpg

Oh my dear lord! What an absolute shambles of a performance. We were simply terrible and this is bar far the worst performance from my team i have ever seen. We was 4-0 down inside 35 minutes and i was shocked. We hit the bar and had a chance stopped of the line. This has brought us back down to earth and we need to perform much better next game.

View attachment 146229

League Table

SouthAfricanPremierSoccerLeagueInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

Great month if you forget about the last match.Your doing great tho because remember u just got promoted you dont have to win the league.

wow! well up the table! fantastic month! Ajax CT are a good team tho! well above your prediction! keep the work up bud

October 2011 Review

View attachment 146624

South African Knockout Cup
Black Leopards 2-0 Orlando Pirates
(Sikhwivhilu 19)
(Ramalatso Pen 54)

Sikhuwilvhulu.jpg

A good result in the 1st round of the cup. We played some good football today considering the last game was 15 days. Sikhwivhilu continued his good form as he scored again and Ramalatso dispatched his penalty from the spot to wrap up the game and put us through to the 2nd round of the cup to the delight of the fans.

Black Leopards 1-1 SuperSport Utd
(Ramulondi 35)
(Lubanzadio sent off 36)

images1.jpg

A good result for the team. We was predicted to get beat and it looked that way when they scored after 7 minutes. We then pulled it back when in-form Ramulondi scored but a minute later Lubanzadio got sent off. It left it very difficult for us and they had a couple of wasted 1 on 1’s but we got the draw and i am delighted with the point.

RyanDuckettNews_Inbox.png

Bloem Celtic3-0Black Leopards

The scoreline doesn’t represent the game in all fairness. We played well today creating chances. We hit the bar and the post and also had a chance blocked off the line. 2 of their goals came from counter attacks after we pushed on for an equaliser so thats another loss but i am happy with the way the league is going as we sit in 7th.

Black Leopards 2-0 MP Black Aces
(Sikhwivhilu 54)
(Matsau 85)

Sikhuwilvhulu.jpg

A good victory to end the month. We looked very comfortable on the ball and made some good chances. Mulondo’s good season is getting better as he put us in front again and a controversial goal from Matsau ended the scoring as we come away with 3 points at home. However i am indeed annoyed by the injury picked up by Isaacs as he is added to the increasing list of injuries.

RyanDuckettNews_Inbox-2.png

League Table

SouthAfricanPremierSoccerLeagueInformation_LeagueTable-1.png

Bit of a strange month there mate, but good win against the Pirates in the cup.

Ha yeah mate but SuperSport are one of the best in the div so im pleased

Good luck pal, wish you success in this story. I'll be following; looking forward to the next update.

tough month bud! but still in top 5! and when predicted 12th thats an awesome achievment in itself! keep up this effort! really appreciate this story :)

November 2011 Review

View attachment 146721

AmaZulu 0-0 Black Leopards

I am happy with a good result against a very strong AmaZulu. We played very well today and it showed as we come away with a point. We hit the post early on and both teams played football that deserved to win but we remained strong and held on to a very good point. We can now take confidence going into the next game at home to the Platinum Stars.

Black Leopards 2-2 Platinum Stars
(November 52)
(Nale 64)

Nale.jpg

I should be winning this game but i was predicted to get relegated and my aim is to stay up so a draw is not bad. We went down early on but November pulled it back at the start of the second half. We then took the lead but conceded a minute after scoring. This moves us up to 3rd place but we have played a game extra.

FS Stars 2-4 Black Leopards
(Sikhwivhilu 37 and 89)
(Netshidzivhe 40)
(Nale 50)

Netshidzivhe.jpg

A brilliant performance that has led to a great away win for my side. Again we went 1-0 down very early on which needs to be sorted out but Mulondo’s breakthrough in the 37th minute proved vital and it led to another from Christopher in 40th min. We then came out all guns blazing in the 2nd half and took a 2 goal advantage. They then scored but a late lob from Sikhwivhilu set the game beyond doubt.

Swallows5-1 Black Leopards
(November 29)

I am very disappointed with the performance today from the team. We didn’t play the best football and we was made to pay early on as we found ourselves down 3-0 after 18 minutes. November then scored but again we conceded 10 minutes later and i knew that the game was out of our reach. Thats football and we need to pick up are game and play better next time.

League Table

SouthAfricanPremierSoccerLeagueInformation_LeagueTable-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.