View attachment 168299

Somewhere in Brazil,

Rafael, Ramon and Bruno arrived at Vitor’s old safe house in a very remote location of Brazil. The structure before them was obviously man made out of parts of the surrounding jungle and this caused Bruno to smile because he remembered just how handy his twin brother Vitor was. Inside the building had a dark, rustic design and the dust over the furniture told everyone present that they were the first visitors to come here in a number of months. The walls were covered in large maps and photographs while there were newspaper clippings laid out across a desk that Vitor no doubt frequently sit behind.

“This is exactly how I thought he’d be living to be honest,” Bruno said as he looked over the maps on the wall. “His eye for detail was beyond my own and it rivaled Renan. Alexei gets it from both of them.”

“Speaking of Alexei, it seems he kept a close eye on him. All these newspaper articles are about his time at Inter,” Ramon added as he opened the lid of a laptop on the desk. “Hm. He’s even subscribed to Inter’s fan page from the looks of it. He was getting up-to-date information about the team. Look at this.”

View attachment 168298

Ramon turned the laptop around and there was a headline about Marko Pjaca resuming training at Inter Milan on a website that was refreshing itself with news by the minute. The next bit of news that ticked over was about Gnoukouri signing a new contract.

View attachment 168297

“Gives you the feeling that he was more of a fan than an enemy, doesn’t it? Nothing more than a proud uncle,” Bruno responded as he continued to look around.

They continued to search the building and grouped any files they deemed important. Rafael was now in the room as well after he had rummaged through some of his stuff in another room to find the map that showed Vitor’s presumed tracks. While they looked, the three men spoke about the past. Bruno and Ramon shared with Rafael just how A Sombra came to be while Rafael explained how Vitor took care of him and his brother over the years. They talked about Bruno handling his faked death and marrying and also talked about Alexei’s relationship with his entire family.

“Campeao amazes me each time I see him. He’s grown into a fine man that puts his family first despite the life he has led.” Bruno waxed lyrical about Alexei whenever he had the chance. To be honest, everyone did Rafael thought to himself. Despite his quiet demeanor, he commanded attention whenever he walked in to a room.

“Vitor used to speak of him just the same. It confused me and Carlos because you just don’t talk about someone you want to bring harm to like that. You know?” Rafael chimed in.

As Rafael and Bruno continued to discuss Alexei, Ramon was quietly perched over the desk looking through old photos and documents. Then something caught his eye and he started to hastily scatter through more and more paperwork.

“Rafael…” he spoke quietly. “What do you know about Natalia?”

“Natalia..?” Rafael answered confused.

Bruno shifted in his chair examining both Ramon and Rafael. “What did you find Ramon?”

“I’m…I’m not sure but I think I found what Vitor was searching for.”

“What’s that?” both Rafael and Bruno asked.

“A ghost,” Ramon answered and brought over some documents to both men. “These are journal entries Vitor had buried under more paper over there. Whether it was intentionally or not, I can’t determine. These however are particularly different from the ones he would write about A Sombra or Alexei. These were more ramblings than any detailed reports.” Ramon pointed out the scribbling and crosshatching format of the entries.

“Stoke-on-Trent. The trail grew cold again and I’m not sure where to pick up from here. I spoke to a young couple who were lawyers. They had a son named Ezra or something who reminded me of Alexei and Rafael. Determined boy. Big future ahead of him. The father said they couldn’t find any record of a Natalia Barbosa around the city or neighboring cities. That’s when it occurred to me, she must have been using the last name Lias,” Bruno read from one of the papers.

“Lias. Yes, that was Alexei’s mother. Vitor was obsessively in love with her or something. He would sign most documents off using her last name when he didn’t want to catch a trail,” Rafael explained.

“Or he did want to catch a trail. Just not his …” Bruno reasoned looking up at Ramon who was already looking at him.

“Impossible.”

Such a good story don't know why it was so long since I last read it

View attachment 166618
November

View attachment 1035178
Bursaspor vs. Inter

View attachment 166615
We played the perfect game here. Dominant in all areas of the field and the training sessions working on our teamwork is showing that it’s paying off. The defenders were solid, the wingbacks bombed forward, the midfield played as a unit and our attackers linked up great. The icing on the top was Borini getting his first goal for the club after a long wait. This result meant that we sealed an early progress from the group stage with two games still left to play.

View attachment 166614
View attachment 166613

View attachment 1035179
Pescara vs. Inter

View attachment 166612
We continued our impressive away form here and got the win. Of course we worked our socks off for it but in the end we deserved it even after going down early. Kerrin makes it 5 goals in a row now in the league and another academy player picked up the man of the match award – Dimarco. We climb to third place here and this is exactly where I want this team to be right now.
Medel picks up a three week injury unfortunately.

View attachment 166611

View attachment 1035180
Inter vs. Roma

View attachment 166610
Roma were in 17th​ placed at the beginning of this game and played it fairly safe throughout. This resulted in a drab match as we couldn’t pick their lock and get a goal. Credit to my defense though as they all looked solid.

View attachment 166617
Inter vs. Feyenoord

View attachment 166608
I decided to not only rotate somewhat but test my men in other formations we’ve worked on. We got the go ahead goal in the first half but a lapse in concentration late in the end allowed Feyenoord to equalize. I calmly told the players that they should have done better but I wasn’t all too mad as we’ve already sealed our place in the next round in this competition.

View attachment 166609

View attachment 1035182
Sampdoria vs. Inter

After a good first half, we somehow managed to lose it in the second. I was less than pleased and made sure the players knew this. We had enough chances to get a goal but just didn’t take them. Having decided to go against resting too many players ahead of the big game against Juventus, it disappoints me that we couldn’t get something out of this despite our play.

Right before this game I was also rocked with news that Nagatomo would be out for 3 to 4 months after a training injury broke his ankle.

View attachment 166605

View attachment 166616
Inter vs. Juventus

View attachment 166604
It hurt to lose this one. We started brilliantly and got a goal we truly deserved, even taking our lead into the half but Juventus showed why they have been champions these last few seasons. They never give up and hit us twice on the break within 5 minutes. I was disappointed mostly in our captain and keeper Handanovic who gave up two soft goals at his near post but I didn’t dig into the team this time. They were just unlucky this time.

View attachment 166602

Review

View attachment 166599
So the month ends and we split our results across six matches evenly with 2 wins, 2 losses and 2 draws. This just shows how average and inconsistent we’ve been so far but I take full responsibility as I’m still getting these players to adjust to each other and me. We are 6th​ in the table and have plenty of work to do in order to climb higher.

It’s hard to really select a player who has stood out over the month but Valzania definitely deserves the nod. The youngster continues to look like a man among boys with some assured displays and even bagged himself a goal this month. He’s progressing nicely and could prove pivotal for the remainder of the season.

Off the field, youngsters Gnoukouri and Dimarco have penned new contracts and I’m delighted that they have because they too will play an important part in the months to come.

**I missed a few screenshots this month guys. Sorry

View attachment 166093

December

View attachment 1035767

A.C Milan vs. Inter Milan

View attachment 166083

It was derby day and after some positive work on the training field after switching from team based exercises to attacking drills I was more than ready for this clash as a test. These men passed with flying colours. The fact that our man of the match in our most attacking game to date was wingback Patric said it all. We ruthlessly clinical and I was beaming at the end of the game.

View attachment 166084

View attachment 166080
View attachment 166092
Zenit vs. Inter

View attachment 166082

My first time back in Russia and I was able to help provide Russian fans with an entertaining game. My players continued on looking great in attack from their game against Milan but lacked that finishing touch. On another day I would be displeased about this but considering we were still able to hold on to top spot in our group, I can’t complain.

View attachment 166081

View attachment 166089
Inter vs. Udinese

View attachment 166079

Praise goes to Udinese for their resolute defending, stopping everything we threw at them but I am disappointed that we didn’t find a goal. Jovetic missed a penalty hitting the bar while Kerrin and Sansone almost got us a goal but in this game, almost doesn’t count. Dropped 2 points here.

View attachment 1035773
View attachment 166086

Inter vs. Torino

View attachment 166078

In a game where I choose to rest Pjaca and Piatti, I’d like to believe that Jovetic and Borini are adequate replacements to get goals for us. This game showed that they were not and that’s very worrying. After throwing away our slender lead it took penalties to get the result and Bardi was our hero with two fine saves.

View attachment 166077

The young Kerrin picked up a twisted knee in the match and will now miss 12 days of action.

View attachment 166074
We draw Napoli in the next round.

View attachment 166085

Empoli vs. Inter

View attachment 166073

So in our final game of the first half of the season, we played brilliantly. Star man and transfer victim Pjaca came alive today playing a part in all the goals and this was his best performance since his injury. With PSG showing a strong sustained interest in him, I face an uncertain January window with him that aside, I’m more than pleased with this win.

View attachment 166072

View attachment 166071

December

View attachment 166070

The month ends with 2 wins after drawing the first 2 games. Our last game heading into the winter break leaves me encouraged about the second half of the season and I can only hope that my players will come back with a fire in them to kick on. The team is 3rd​ in the league, in the first knockout round of the Europa League and the quarter final of the Serie A Tim Cup so we have all to play for.

After carefully assessing all the results and performances over the first half of this season I had big decisions to make in regards to the squad.

First of all though, my praise had to go to certain players who played important roles in our fairly strong start to the campaign. Patric has hands down been the performer of the season so far and this is even more impressive considering he is new to the team. The right back averages 7.81 across all competitions and has also picked up the joint most player of the match awards(4).

View attachment 166069
Another player who has been in impressive form and played a big role so far is another new signing and the man who shares the most player of the match awards with Patric. He’s James Ward-Prowse. The Englishman has 6 assists already and 2 goals already and his versatility makes him such a good player to have. He started the season playing as a right winger before I moved him to central midfield where has formed an impressive understanding with Valzania.

View attachment 166068
Then there were those who have underperformed. Both my strikers Jovetic and Borini have been disappointing but while Jovetic has struggled with staying consistently fit for matches, Borini has had his chances. In 23 appearances, 18 of those starts the striker has only had a return of 3 goals, only 1 in the Serie A and this wasn’t what I needed from a player I once considered a marquee signing. So for the first time in my managerial tenure I decided to be as ruthless as I was in A Sombra. When one of my runners didn’t perform, the answer was simple – get rid of them. That’s what I did and Borini was on his way out of my team and off to Germany.

View attachment 166067
Other players who would be joining him out the door were Medel and Mikel. Both midfielders didn’t do an awful lot wrong this season as they haven’t appeared as much but that’s exactly why they were leaving. They don’t fit into my system and it was best for everyone if we parted ways.

Now I would look towards players who did and was confident I would find the players needed to have a strong second half campaign.

View attachment 165448

View attachment 165445
View attachment 165446
Just before the January matches came around, I finalized some deals to kick off our second half of the season. I heard no news from anyone working closely with Rafael to uncover the truth about Vitor so I continued to devote myself to Inter to avoid the distraction. While news of A.C Milan getting another manager at the helm, we broke the news that we had signed two players and renewed the contract of back-up goalkeeper Bardi.
Our first signing came from England and off the back of the seemingly successful signing of James Ward-Prowse, I had no doubts about signing this player.

View attachment 165444
Jack Wilshere. He was on the transfer-list at Arsenal for reasons I didn’t want to know because when a player like this becomes available, you jump at the chance to sign them. The Englishman was a creative force the team could use and despite having injury problems in that past, I was confident he could come in and do well.

View attachment 165442
The next signing was Nicolas Lopez. The Bologna forward, who can also play on the wings, has been on my radar for a while and I decided to get him now. The fact is, we needed goals and with Borini gone, I needed another option to get these goals. Could Nicolas Lopez provide these goals? Only time could tell.

View attachment 165377

January

View attachment 165381
Inter vs. Bologna

View attachment 165376
“There are some stubborn defenses in this league and Bologna showed that! They threw themselves in front of every ******* ball out there!” I said in my presser reacting to the match I just saw. There’s nothing I can say about my team aside from the fact that they were unlucky. After conceding a soft goal in the early minutes we came back into it and threw everything at Bologna but it just wasn’t our day.

View attachment 165375
New signing Wilshere made his debut from the bench today and had a lively cameo.

View attachment 165374

View attachment 165380
Inter vs. Cagliari

View attachment 165373
After seeing a blistering first half but no goals from my team I was worried that we would end another day frustrated in front of goal but Jovetic was in fine goal scoring form today and netted two – a rebound from a penalty and a tap in. The players around him were superb, including new man Wilshere.

View attachment 165372

View attachment 1036532
View attachment 165379
Napoli vs. Inter

View attachment 165371

The fact that we had 3 clear chances and I’d say 6 half chances compared to Napoli’s 1 clear chance shows how unfortunate we were today. Pjaca was woeful in front of goal while Jovetic took a nasty facial blow in the first half and that summed up our unlucky evening. Nicolas Lopez did however get a debut goal and our encouraging play makes for a positive view towards the rest of the season despite exiting the cup here.

View attachment 165370

View attachment 165379
Napoli vs. Inter

View attachment 165369
Just 3 days after dropping out of the cup to them, we faced Napoli and it amazes me how we won the game we played the worse in. It’s only fair that they feel what it’s like however and I’m pleased with 3 points today. Dimarco volleyed home a lovely shot to give us the win after coming on for Pereira who is the second player in days to suffer a head injury against Napoli. And they say my teams play aggressively.

View attachment 165368

View attachment 1036534
Inter vs. Fiorentina

View attachment 165367

I had to ring in the changes for this game with plenty suspensions and injuries, especially to my backline with James Ward-Prowse filling in at right back while Ashley Williams got a debut. Despite this however, we managed to get a quite solid victory with the aforementioned two having solid games in defense.

View attachment 165366

View attachment 165378
Lazio vs. Inter

View attachment 164772
Before this game the media highlighted Lazio’s goalkeeper Mattia Perrin as the key player and he lived up to the billing. The 25-year old pulled off a string of saves to keep us from winning by more than 1 goal as we continuously broke through the defense and got shots off. There isn’t anything I could complain about from my men as they played with pace and crisp passing, carving out 6 clear cut chances.

View attachment 164771
Jovetic picked up a deadleg after getting our goal and looking impressive. Luckily it will only keep him out from a couple of days.

Last edited:
View attachment 164777

January 31, 2018,
Milan,

The TV in the main room of the Ivanov multi-house was on and turned on to a sports network. Frank was sitting on the couch with a few documents spread out against the coffee table in front of him. The house was mostly empty with the children still being at school and their mothers being at their various jobs. Andrei didn’t go in with Alexis this morning, choosing instead to stay with Frank and look over the documents. Meanwhile Alexei was at the office handling deadline day transfers as well as a match against Lazio later in the day.

“Has he signed anyone!?” Andrei shouted from the kitchen where he was making himself a sandwich.

“Yeah actually. News says he signed Lorenzo Crisetig just about an hour ago,” Frank answered as he looked up and scanned the television for more updates.

View attachment 164776View attachment 164775
“Really? Didn’t he sell that guy in the summer?” Andrei responded as he made his way into the room, next to Frank.

“Yeah. He was on loan at Bologna and they activated this cheap transfer clause they had. ****** Alexei off actually but seems he wasn’t going to let that phase him because he got him back.”

“Well, very little phases Alexei, you got to admit.”

“True,” Frank answered before sighing. “You have to admit though, that this,” he gestured towards all the paper in front of him, “this may get to him a little. I mean, we’re trying to find his dead mother and missing uncle here Andrei. After just finding his dead father and dead uncle, very much alive.”

“The immortal family. That’s what Rafael calls them and he’s not wrong. No one seems to stay dead in this family but I mean, we can’t be sure that his mother isn’t dead. Can we? For all we know Vitor was looking for a ghost. We’ll know certainly when they check her grave back in Brazil.”

Reports coming from Milan say that Inter Milan have loaned out young star Luka Kerrin, who has 6 goals so far this season, to Catania for the remainder of the season. Meanwhile they have brought in Liverpool forward Daniel Sturridge on loan as his replace as manager Alexei Ivanov looks to bolster his attacking options.

View attachment 164774
View attachment 164773

“Oh wow, Alexei has brought in Sturridge on loan,” Andrei said reacting to the news report first. “That’s 3 English players now? Do you think he was serious? About going to England to manage?”

“I dunno but if he finds out that his mother may be alive in England then I don’t know who could stop him!” Frank shouted with a little smile.

“So what are we looking at here with all this paperwork? I know Renan and Ramon are in Brazil getting the exhuming done. What about Rafael and Bruno?” Andrei asked, taking one of the last bites of his sandwich.

“They are on their way to Liverpool continuing the search. There’s a contact there that Vitor has. Goes by the name of Pat the Saint according to what I can see here. Rafael reached out to him and he agreed to meet because he hasn’t heard from Vitor for about as long as Rafael remembers him being gone,” Frank explained.

“Hmn. Hopefully we get information that can help. Vitor has been missing for a very long time now. Despite everything that has gone on between us, it would be tragic if he were…”

“I know. Let’s hope it isn’t so though.”

Update News

So updating has lagged on a bit recently because I've either been sick or generally distracted by non FM-related life(boo!). However I should see a clearing in about a week or two and I hope to use that time to get a string of updates off. In order to do so I'll be tweaking how this story is updated though to allow me to get the updates done in a quicker fashion when I have limited time. For one, I'll be abandoning the coloured dialogue. Another thing that may happen is how I do match updates. Currently I do them monthly with a little summary on each match. Sometimes I may opt out of that and just do a monthly overview. I'll see how things progress though. Some of these changes won't take effect until the end of this season as I've already played to that point.

As always, thanks for your continued support and following! Really appreciated guys.

View attachment 160919

February 10, 2018
Liverpool,

Bruno and Frank were waiting on a bench at the spot where Pat the Saint agreed to meet them. Both men were armed despite agreeing that there was nothing to worry about but they didn’t want to take any chances, especially with not knowing who was indeed responsible for Vitor’s kidnapping. Bruno checked his watch and realized that they were about 15 minutes early so they couldn’t do much but wait and observe those around them.

View attachment 160915Earlier in the week they had received word from Renan and Ramon back in Brazil that Natalia’s grave was empty and this left everyone excluding Alexei and Alexis(they didn't know) perplexed. Renan made it his decision that it was his duty to tell both Alexei and Alexis because he owed it to them as their father. Ramon said that Renan broke down when he found her coffin empty after they opened it and he described it as “a display of emotion that I thought Renan was incapable of.” Bruno explained to Rafael that Renan barely shed a tear when Natalia “died” back in 1982 and instead drowned his sorrows in his work. Rafael was most curious about Alexei would react to the news of his mother not being as dead as everyone believe but the consensus from everyone was the same – “bad.”

Everyone knew they were on to something though when shortly after exhuming Natalia’s grave, Ramon and Renan were caught up in a fire fight outside the cemetery. After coming out unharmed they checked the bodies and realized they had ties to the Yakuza. Andrei then got Mikhail to look into the attacks and underground chatter revealed that the hit was done by mercenaries that pretend to be involved with various mob groups in order to cause unrest. Sergey then met with a reliable contact of his within the Yakuza to verify the information and found out that there is a new group that identifies themselves as Espelhos. No one knows where they are based however other than knowing that their name is Portuguese and so far no one who has been caught from the group has given up any information before their deaths.
15 minutes passed by and soon after a man sat next to Rafael and Bruno, looking straight ahead of him.

“Evening mates, the name’s Pat,” he said with his eyes still forward.

Rafael and Bruno looked at each other before nodding back at him.

“Words aren’t plenty with you two, eh? Well I’ll do the talking for now once you both decide to move your fingers off your weapons. This is a civil meeting, always has been with Vitor at least,” he said looking at them with a closed eye smile. They both relaxed a little, choosing to let go of their respective guns and hear him out.

“All good then. So Vitor been kidnapped huh? And you lot believe it has something to do with Natalia who he’s been chasing. I suspected the same to be honest. We were getting close last year and we actually saw her. She was staying in some low scale place across the way.” He motioned his head, jutting out his chin as if to point. Both Rafael and Bruno looked but there wasn’t really anything to be seen so they just kept listening. “We were going to move on her with a team of six. Tactical approach you know? But Vitor just couldn’t be patient. ****** went in alone that night and I found him the next morning knocked out cold on the hardwood. First thing he said when he came to was 'She’s alive. I knew it. We need to find her and kill her before this gets out of hand.' Then just about a week after that, he was gone.”

There was a short amount of silence before Rafael finally asked, “You’re certain she’s alive?”

“I saw her on that hospital bed. She can’t be alive, despite everything. Her heart stopped beating. She was progressively getting sicker and sicker,” Bruno added confirming his equal disbelief.

“Boganel serum,” Pat responded. Neither Bruno nor Rafael said anything instead waiting for an explanation. “Vitor and I went to the shittiest places you can imagine to find out about this. It’s a drug that leaves your heart in a near death state but expands the senses and nerves in the brain. Some ****** spooky ****! Gives you an out of body experience, almost like a lucid dream but it’s a much deeper sleep. That’s the recreational, and I use that term loosely, drug though. What she took was something much more potent. The strain she took was used especially to fake her death and she sells that at a much higher price those who need to get out of a bad situation fast.”

Bruno leaned forward on the bench and ran his hand through his hair. “I don’t understand. Why would Natalia abandon her family though, her children. It doesn’t make any sense.”

“Yep. Vitor thought the same thing. You two are really identical by the way. Almost feels like I’m talking to him about these things again,” Pat said looking at Bruno. “He seems to think that Natalia is some kind of mastermind though. Which don’t get me wrong, she is, based on everything we’ve discovered and discussed. We’ve found no motive for anything however which is what he wanted the most because he said she was as pure as they came. Load of bullocks now to be frank but we couldn’t get a why and we couldn’t get the chance to ask. They snatched him so fast and without knowing why, I can’t say if he’s dead or not.”

“What do you know about Espelhos?”
Rafael asked.

“Ah yes. I was getting to that. They are the “they” I was referring to because I’ve come to believe that she heads that group. Remember those ****** places I said we went to? Well the blokes we talked to that were sober enough to respond, said their suppliers were Espelhos. Don’t need to be a mathematician to put all that together.”

“Thanks Pat. This has been real helpful. Can you keep digging for us, your intel has been real useful.”

“Sure thing fellas. Honestly, I’m sorry that this woman is such a thorn in your family. Vitor didn’t want you lot to find out ya know? So he played the enemy to keep the focus on him while he looked. He didn’t want to break the hearts of the twins. He’d rather if they hated him than their parents. He probably went quite the way to make sure of this but he always had good intentions. I hope we find him alive though, he owes me a drink. Goodnight boys.”

View attachment 160913

F
ebruary​

Inter vs. Genoa

View attachment 160893
View attachment 160895
This was my 100th​ game in management and whereas there were pleasing aspects, I was a bit disappointed. Despite all our attacking prowess, we lacked the ruthlessness in front of goal, only managing 3 shots on target. Nicolas Lopez did score his first goal for Inter however while loanee Sturridge made his debut off the bench as well as Crisiteg.

View attachment 160892

Torino vs. Inter

View attachment 160891
This wasn’t a good game for us by any means. Despite fielding a heavily rotated squad we were able to create a number of chances but we were still too poor in front of goal and the only time we did score, was in our own net. Credit must be given to Torino’s keeper who kept us out but we shouldn’t be missing these chances.

View attachment 160890

Leverkusen vs. Inter

View attachment 160889
Tired legs were our downfall here. We had a brilliant first half taking lead through a controversial penalty but then we fell apart in the second half and shipped 3 goals. The away goal means we stand some chance in the return leg but we’ll have to be on top of our game in front of our fans.

View attachment 160888

Palermo vs. Inter

View attachment 160887
Our February has not been good in anyway as this is another disappointing result. The game was hard from the moment Dejan Lovren got himself sent off for hacking down a player and being the last man in defense. From there Palermo mostly dominated and if it wasn’t for a last minute volley from Ward-Prowse, we would have gotten nothing from this game.

View attachment 160886

Inter vs. Carpi

View attachment 160885
We finally picked up our first win of the month thanks to great Sansone finish. It could have easily been a commanding result had Sturridge had his shooting boots on with the English striker missing a number of chances. I was still however fine with the win as I was able to rotate the squad for the big game against Leverkusen next.

View attachment 160884

Inter vs. Leverkusen

View attachment 160883
I lost it in the dressing room for this game. The players just didn’t look like they wanted to score despite having the opportunities to do so. Now we’re out of Europe and only have one competition left to compete in, one that we’re well off looking like winning.

View attachment 160882

February Review

I couldn’t think of much to say when I looked over how February went. It was a terrible month where nothing seemed to go right and I just want to move on from it.

View attachment 160362

March

Atalanta vs. Inter

View attachment 160342
So after a dismal February, I rang in the changes in training in hopes of getting a spark out of my players. We played a good game today but the story remained the same as we just couldn’t get a goal when we needed one. Jovetic, Pjaca, Piatti, Sturridge, Lopez and James Ward-Prowse all featured across the game in attacking positions but none of them could get the ball in the net.

View attachment 160341

View attachment 160344
View attachment 160343
Valzania picks up an injury along with Dimarco.

Inter vs. Cesenna

View attachment 160340

Finally a complete attacking performance from my charges. I have to say, whenever Sansone plays, our attack looks better. If only the Italian winger could stay fit long enough to have a run of games. Gnoukouri too played an important role in for the injured Valzania and gave me something to think about.

View attachment 160339

Sassuolo vs. Inter

View attachment 160335
So the international break ravaged through my team for this one with Wilshere, Jovetic and Dimarco making it on the injury table but I was still able to put up a decent team. Unfortunately we lacked the edge we needed and this turned out into a tame 0-0. With only 8 games left in our entire season, I was now aiming to hold on to 2nd​ place because closing that 16th​ point gap Juventus created looked impossible.

Inter vs. Pescara

View attachment 160334

I was livid after this game. Every time we look like we are getting better, we take a step backward. This was Pescara who was last place in the league. We took a two goal lead very early, with Sturridge even getting on the scoresheet but on a day when my attackers were good, my defenders were poor and they allowed Pescara back in from set piece goals. I couldn’t help but rip my men apart in the dressing room.

Piatti also picked up a 5 week injury today.

*I can't seem to find the last 2 screenshots.​

View attachment 160331

View attachment 160329

I walked through the woodsy back area of our property quietly thinking about what father could possibly have to speak to me and Alexis about away from everyone else and why he wanted us to meet so far into the property. Normally he would be content with us talking by the pool but this must have been important enough to him for him to want us to take a walk. I had to admit though, there was a certain nostalgia about weaving through trees with the moon lit sky above my head, waiting to see if I beat Alexis here. However, just a few feet further and I realized that I didn’t beat her here as she was already sat on top of a small rock looking towards the stars.

I crouched down and started to slowly creep towards her but my plan was broken when she quipped “Heard you from a mile away Big Foot.”

“Dammit. It used to be much easier to sneak up on you,” I smiled as I sat next to her.

“No way, I could always hear you coming. I don’t know how you sneak up on your enemies because you step so heavily!”

“Whatever, whatever. How long have you been out here? Any signs of father?”

“About an hour I guess. Sometimes I come out here alone when Alexander and Frank are asleep. I haven’t seen father though. I suppose we’re early.”

“So you still sneak off at nights huh little sis? Soon Alexander, Viktor and Vasily will be the ones sneaking off out here while we’re asleep.”

“Right? They’re all growing up so fast. I can’t believe Alexander will already be 7 in a couple months. It’s all he’s been waiting for since the twin’s birthday party. He says he wants to have a joint birthday party with Roman. I asked Andrei what he thought about the idea and he was all for it,” she smiled.

Suddenly we heard footsteps behind us and a shadowy figure emerged slowly revealing itself to be our father. He had his eyes fixed to the sky above us as he walked past us and then just stood quietly. Alexis and I looked at each other, then him and just waited for him to speak. We knew this was something big because this is exactly how he behaved whenever we were in trouble as kids. He would make us sit inside his office for a while then show up late and just walk by us without saying a word until he doled out our punishment. Only this time we knew we weren’t being punished – at least I didn’t think we were.

“Your mother is alive.” Four words that cut through the dead silence in the forest.I felt Alexis’ skin grow cold next to me as she stared at the back of father. Nothing was said after until he turned around and broke the silence once more. “She faked her death using a strain of a drug she created calls Boganel. She markets that same strain to very wealthy and dark clients that need to fake their death and then she sells a lesser product for recreational use that gives an out of body high. Your mother is essentially not only a drug lord, but a crime lord. She is the head of a new faction called Espelhos. They create conflict between organizations and essentially make them wipe each other out then take over their territory. I’m sorry you two, if I could have prevented this…I would have,” he explained, his voice almost breaking at the end.

Alexis was already in tears midway through my father’s explanation while I was pacing around in a heat of rage. Why was this happening again?

“Why doesn’t anyone in this ******* family stay dead!?” I shouted. “I grew up with the knowledge that I lost my father, my uncle and my mother and years later, many years later when I have grieved, moved on and started my own family you all reappear alive and well causing distress to your children, to your grandchildren. How do you live with yourselves after that!?” I couldn’t control myself as I continued to rage on. Father just stood there quietly while Alexis wiped away her tears and looked off into the distance. “I’m sorry father but I am tired. I cannot do this right now and quite frankly I don’t think I can do this at all anymore. With every passing day, my memories of growing up are repainted or tarnished. I move from my mother being the purest woman I ever met to her being a crime lord? I…I just can’t anymore.”

Those were my final words before I walked off on my own. Alexis tried stopping me but father suggested she left me alone to process everything. I’m just not sure I could.

Was the last match a draw or loss then? :p

I can't remember for the life of me and I'm already at the start of the new season. I'll have to check when I boot up again :p somehow I feel like it was a loss 3-2 loss though.

View attachment 156431

April

Roma vs. Inter

View attachment 156428
Off the back of another poor performance, we came up against Roma and we were able to steal a win. There’s nothing too impressive about the performances I saw out there but it was a vital 3 points in the race for CL qualification.

View attachment 156427

Inter vs. Sampdoria

View attachment 156425
We played well enough in this one to warrant 3 points but we just seem to have no luck this season and so we shared the points while temporarily holding on to 2nd​.

View attachment 156424

Juventus vs. Inter

View attachment 156421
Luck. We have no luck at all! We matched Juventus right up until the final moments when they broke on a counter and stole all three points and this seriously puts our CL chances in jeopardy. I just don’t know how to get this team to be as ruthless as I want them to be at the moment and I’m beginning to think my off field problems are affecting me getting through to my team.

View attachment 156419

Inter Milan vs. A.C Milan

View attachment 156418
This effectively ends our season with 4 games to play and I’m beyond fed up with how this season has gone. Now I’ll look towards next season and hopes of vastly improving on what we’ve done this season.

View attachment 156417