Duke 4-3-3 WB Tiki Taka Possession Football. Burnley goes for Treble.

As I said watch out for the attacking corners on the tactic, they sometimes leave you short at the back may want to change your settings as and keep one or two more players sitting back!

Good observation .. Happened with me twice 1 time Vs Liverpool as i remember but I thought leaving it as it is since I'm getting more goals.

I'm working on a counter-Fluid tactic too. Most of tactics are working good for one side. What I focus on is how to create a one solid tactic that works for all types of matches Home/Away/Fav/Unfav ... etc. Which is kinda hard with FM first releases, as usual.

Hi, I am using this tactics with Man Utd and with not good results.

The problem is finishing, as I woulg have like 26 shots, 12 on target, but sometimes 3, and I will play 0:0, or 2:2, or loose the game, even if my opponents usually donn't have more then 3-4 shot per game.

Do you know how to fix it? It's the 1.3. version, and I tried all of the tactics.

Btw. I am 5th in the league, with 10-4-5.

Yes mate the new patch is a shutdown to the tactic.. Defense is a mess now. Im working on an update to 15.1.4 but it takes some time as I want to be a plug N play tactic.

For now I advise you to enable your As.Manager to set up OI automatically, and set team shape to Fluid.

Last edited:
Yup played with Lazio and Juve, had great results but wait till I update the tactic. The problem in Serie A the hard tackling is not allowed as in EPL and your defenders might get red cards so easy. So better wait for updates.

The original tactic still working good with Spurs.
But maybe it is cause I got a dream team now..
Ward Prowse, Eriksen and Romero in midfield.
Icardi, lamela, schrivjers in attack
alvarez balanta, vlad chriches, alex sandro, coleman in def, lloris in goal

Epic team

5 titles in one year, I can still win club WC and get 6.

League cup, FA Cup, Champions League, community shield, UEFA Cup

I think you should maybe think about dropping the wingbacks.
opponents with attacking wingers cross it in behind, very hard to stop

Its a lovley conecpt though, a REAL 4-3-3 with 3 attacking players upfront and not a 4-1-2-2-1
Set them to "fullbacks" "attack duty"

Or is it necessary for them to play into the pitch?
they are inverted, is that necessary for the system?
If not use them just as fullbacks on attack duty

SDucIiU.jpg

OkN5E5r.jpg

Pulled the WBs back and removed "tight markin"
First ever half without a CCC for the opponent...

also smashed them in attack

man some results with WBs pulled back.
They are still inverted attacking wingback but with no tight marking and yeah pulled back.

I manage both Italy and Spurs.

Results with this:
Hungary - Italy 0-7 (0 CCCs conceded)
Italy - Scotland 5-1 (1 CCC conceded, got a red card 35th minute)
Spurs - Liverpool 4-1 (1 CCC conceded)

The tactic is much better in def and opponents can no longer do these long low crosses behind my wingback

Is no lesser attack threat!
Just pull ur wingbacks down!

AeOXfJK.jpg

B team vs Salzburg in the champions league

RWP9Ri1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.
Just wow.
This formation doesnt at all work against 4-3-3 DM winger.
1-6 loss against Belgium!

And with Spurs, 1-3 loss against Soton, 0-3 loss against MU

All these 3 used 4-3-3 DM winger formations
absolutley insane

Cure?

you don't include the mentality and team shape? im using the first inverted FB. Will Control and fluid work well?

Last edited:
Joined up just to show my appreciation for this tactic! Its unbelievable won the league with 122 goals and 116 points in my first season with forest!
View attachment 319103

Like others have said this tactic lacks defensively, it's a "you score 5 we will score 7" tactic! look at all the games i have scored over 4 in my first season!
View attachment 319101

And also because i am very proud of the signings i made (balanta) here is my squad
View attachment 319099

Just signed timo Horn and lucas romero for my first premier leaugue season! havent played a match yet but i am really optomistic