Going to try this out now :)

btw. many positions > basic ones, and yes to +30 scheds :D

I don't know how it works on the game, all the different settings and such. It seems too complicated for my little mind :(

I don't know how it works on the game, all the different settings and such. It seems too complicated for my little mind :(

Just download mine then! :) Then you go to the training section, import my schedules, and just put your players in the schedule they fit in, as they are named by the position. :) Then you just get some good coaches, and there you go.

I know **** all about training.

So I'm gonna give your training a shot once the full game is released :p

i'd like to see some tweaking to the attacking mid position. i found the trequartista to do too much shooting training and the adv playmaker to do too little physical training.

also, the centerback schedules all had different workloads for some reason. I found the general cb schedule to be a bit lacking, as the limited and covering cb schedules raised key attributes more effectively.

it would be nice to have training for both goalkeepers and a sweeper keepers

i used your schedules for all of fm11. keep up the good work

It seems like they've changed the way schedules work for youth players now.

Before as soon as your youth players signed a professional contract (16/17 y/o) they were moved onto a senior schedule, but I have several in my U19 team on professional contracts that can only be put on youth schedules. Maybe this year it depends on the squad they're in? So if they're in the youth team rather than reserve/first team then they can only be on a youth schedule?

Taking this into account would you be able to make extra youth schedules this year, as they seem to be more important than before?

Taking this into account would you be able to make extra youth schedules this year, as they seem to be more important than before?

Yeah I will deffo have some out soon, I imagine tomorrow or tonight depending on how much testing I can do of them. :)

How are people finding the schedules so far? The 30+ year old ones are up in the OP as well if people are interested. :)

I normally sell my players before 30 but the normal schedules are working well so far.

Many of the players complain that the fitness training is too high. Specially the wingers.

Many of the players complain that the fitness training is too high. Specially the wingers.
I've had that and some complain it's not high enough. I just ignore them, nothing bad comes of it (i.e. they don't actually become unhappy in their status).

I've had that and some complain it's not high enough. I just ignore them, nothing bad comes of it (i.e. they don't actually become unhappy in their status).

I have made some changes which I will upload on Monday night. I have altered most of the workloads.

Can you post some player improvements ?

Not till Tuesday probably, as I won't be able to get on FM for the next few days. If anyone else want's to post some SS from the current schedules that's fine.