Downloaded last night mate. Big test for the 30+ schedule as I'm managing Milan ;)

Hey Dunc, thanx. Never used your schedules before, I always used Tugs, but I kind of felt that those were outdated and too limited for fm12.
Is there a reason that you released a med. schedule? I immediately put them to heavy, with more emphasis in the physical part. Or will that make the schedules to heavy or injury prone? And what are the effects of the 30+ schedule? They seem to put less emphasis in physical?

has anyone else had injury issues? I am playing as Juventus with these schedules and I have had 12 injuries in one month 8 of which were due to incidents in "training"

Could it be the schedules? anyone else having injury problems

Also is there a youth schedule out?

I've got one question: the youth schedule should be used on which players? 1x-21y old?

And keep up the great work, even though I haven't played that much yet, I can already see some improvement on my players!

has anyone else had injury issues? I am playing as Juventus with these schedules and I have had 12 injuries in one month 8 of which were due to incidents in "training"

Definately not the schedules. In my first season or two I had quite a few injuries but using the new medium schedules this past season i've hardly had any at all, and never for more than 1 week. It's mostly down to luck.

Yes, it's in the OP.

I'm using these schedules but get a lot of feedback from my players complaining about training workload despite them only being 'medium workload' schedules, anyone else found this?

I'm using these schedules but get a lot of feedback from my players complaining about training workload despite them only being 'medium workload' schedules, anyone else found this?

Have you got the latest update? The ones I originally released had some issues with being too high workload for alot of players, since changing them slightly, I have had no players complain. What team are you playing as? Which players are complaining?

I've got one question: the youth schedule should be used on which players? 1x-21y old?

Use them on players in your Under 18's.

Injuries are just part and parcel of the game. I got a lot in my 1st season as Newcastle, but in my second season I haven't had many, and none longer for 2 weeks, and I am in December. It's just luck if you get screwed over. :(

Hey Dunc, thanx. Never used your schedules before, I always used Tugs, but I kind of felt that those were outdated and too limited for fm12.
Is there a reason that you released a med. schedule? I immediately put them to heavy, with more emphasis in the physical part. Or will that make the schedules to heavy or injury prone? And what are the effects of the 30+ schedule? They seem to put less emphasis in physical?

I am due to release some more +30 scheds soon, because those last ones were aimed at keeping the players technical stats up at that age, where as I want to make some that will keep the physical stats up, as that would make more sense. :) Last year I released my Heavy schedules 1st, and they were a bit to intense for most players, causing injuries and a lack of fitness, as well as most players complaining of the workload. I will be releasing some Heavy scheds soon, as well as some Part time and pre season sets as well. :)

Thanks for all the feedback so far, the only way it can improve is if you let me know what's happening in your game when you use them. :)

If you can make a schedule that keeps Filipo Inzagi playing for a few more years I'd love it :p He is still a beast on this. 3 sub appearances and somthing like 5 goals, mostly coming on with 10 -15 mins to go in the match. Hes still ****** by the end though with fitness % at around 60 haha

If you can make a schedule that keeps Filipo Inzagi playing for a few more years I'd love it :p He is still a beast on this. 3 sub appearances and somthing like 5 goals, mostly coming on with 10 -15 mins to go in the match. Hes still ****** by the end though with fitness % at around 60 haha

Haha yeah thats the problem with older players, ***** fitness, which is why I am looking at ways of improving it without ******* their match condition through the training.

Haha yeah thats the problem with older players, ***** fitness, which is why I am looking at ways of improving it without ******* their match condition through the training.

Pretty sure that Inzagi has scored 2 with his left and 3 with his right. left and right sides of his Zimmer frame that is....

thnx for the answer.
I only have a couple of players complaining, but they're already complaining when it's on medium. And I shifted it to heavy. No real training injury related problems yet. Most of my injuries happen in match.

Ive been testing 2 of your training schedules(youth and mid) with my Pescara team and its been really good improvements for many of my players. The average age in my squad is 21 so I have a lot of good youngsters :) Marco Verratti for example ;)

Which folder do you put the folder in to load it? I've tried them all and it aint working

Will give these a go Dunc and report back, your FM11 set was superb

I know I'm being impatient - but are the part time ones close to release?

I'd love to use these, but don't have a full time player yet :D

I know I'm being impatient - but are the part time ones close to release?

I'd love to use these, but don't have a full time player yet :D

Sorry, have had a busy week/weekend, will look to upload tomorrow. :)

Thanks dunc used your schedules for 2011, appreciated!

Ur a ****, ur schedz are ****, so **** a beaver. :)

I didn't use your schedules in 11 because I had my own sexy ones.

When I do download schedules, I prefer the basic positions covered, and injury schedules. I personally don't like have 100 schedules.

Grow one.

Hi Dunc,

Do you have any schedules for players in the main team that are aged 18-21? Or should I just use the youth schedules on them?