I have made some changes which I will upload on Monday night. I have altered most of the workloads.

Not till Tuesday probably, as I won't be able to get on FM for the next few days. If anyone else want's to post some SS from the current schedules that's fine.

Did you alter the GK, and have you done the youth ones?

:wub: I want them Nao!!

Got Jo here in around 10 mins, need to shower and stuff. :(

I have updated the Medium V1 Scheds, they are in the same download, but I have changed them a fair bit. So you will need to redownload them. :)

You will have to wait till Tuesday or Monday night for the youth schedules.

Got Jo here in around 10 mins, need to shower and stuff. :(

I have updated the Medium V1 Scheds, they are in the same download, but I have changed them a fair bit. So you will need to redownload them. :)

You will have to wait till Tuesday or Monday night for the youth schedules.

Sigh, give her my love but tell her i'm not impressed with her timing

Which link is the updated one, or is it all of them?

Which link is the updated one, or is it all of them?

30+ hasn't been updated.

The normal medium schedule has been, and that is the link in the OP, with around 700 DL's.

cool, look forward to using these when i eventually get fm12 lol

Top stuff Dunc :). I will give some feedback every few months in-game to see how it is working. How long before the Youth schedules are ready?

Top stuff Dunc :). I will give some feedback every few months in-game to see how it is working. How long before the Youth schedules are ready?

Will be up tomorrow sometime. :)

love the schedules mate, they seem to improve the majority of my players over the course of the season :D are you planning on doing youth and part time schedules like last year? :)

love the schedules mate, they seem to improve the majority of my players over the course of the season :D are you planning on doing youth and part time schedules like last year? :)

Youth will be out tomorrow. Part time will be out by the end of the week. :)

Downloading them now, nice job :) Started using the updated medium schedules this season too and they're working really well.

Hi dunc, the training schedules are brilliant. Any chance you could quickly put together training schedules for positions such as pacey forwards and attacking midfielders? I am hopeless at such things and you clearly have a talent!!
Cheers

any chance of making some off season schedules? hate it when my players stats decline during the summer. o and the schedules are working great, players improving nicely.

Hi dunc, the training schedules are brilliant. Any chance you could quickly put together training schedules for positions such as pacey forwards and attacking midfielders? I am hopeless at such things and you clearly have a talent!!
Cheers

Attacking Midfielders I mainly just train in the Adv Playmaker roles, in either attack or support, as it trains all the best attributes for an attacking midfielder. For pacey forward, use the poacher training, with individual training set to quickness on a medium intensity. :)

any chance of making some off season schedules? hate it when my players stats decline during the summer. o and the schedules are working great, players improving nicely.

Yeah, that is my next set after these part time ones I am working on now. :)

Thanks for all the responses, hope these are working as well for you as they are for me. I will be re-writing the OP today, as it's a bit too 'pre-release' for my liking. :)