Hi Dunc,
Been the reading the forum with interest and really wanna try out your schedules!
However, I am a nOOb with these things and don't know how to use WinRAR to extract the files, could ya give me a quick run through?
Cheers

Download it, download the schedules, When downloaded you will be prompted to open with WinRAR, do so. Once in WinRAR, click on 'Extract file to', select your FM12 folder in your documents under SI. Create a 'Schedules' folder, and extract them there. Once you have done that, go to the game, go to the training tab, Manage Schedules, Import, click on the recently extracted schedules, and there you have it.

There is no Advanced ST on youth schedule, so which one raining schedule should I use instead

I think there is a general ST schedule on the Youth, which is basically a Adv ST sched. Should be fine in there until he is ready for a first team schedule.

mate, where is the download? i cant find it. thanks

If you look in the first post of the thread, there are a few links to the download on there. :)

Last edited:
Looking forward to giving these a try. In my third season with Parma now and have found a few of my players have stagnated. Sanogo for example has actually been getting worse rather than better, which is not ideal for a 22 year old! Parma's youth system is incredible and I've recently found myself with three very promising regens, so I hope to see them blossom under Dunc's training.

Slight problem though...

Download it, download the schedules, When downloaded you will be prompted to open with WinRAR, do so. Once in WinRAR, click on 'Extract file to', select your FM12 folder in your documents under SI. Create a 'Schedules' folder, and extract them there. Once you have done that, go to the game, go to the training tab, Manage Schedules, Import, click on the recently extracted schedules, and there you have it.

This doesn't seem to work for me. I'm getting two errors in WinRAR when extracting:

one saying: Cannot open *file path* The system cannot find the file specified

and one saying: *file path*: No files to extract.

It's probably a Vista issue, seems to be giving me endless amounts of grief. Just wondering if anyone has suffered anything similar? For some reason I can't even save the training file when downloading, it doesn't appear where it's meant to, so I just run the download straight to WinRAR.

Any help will be appreciated. I'll soldier on until it's going so a big thanks in advance to you Dunc.

Slight problem though...

This doesn't seem to work for me. I'm getting two errors in WinRAR when extracting:

one saying: Cannot open *file path* The system cannot find the file specified

and one saying: *file path*: No files to extract.

It's probably a Vista issue, seems to be giving me endless amounts of grief. Just wondering if anyone has suffered anything similar? For some reason I can't even save the training file when downloading, it doesn't appear where it's meant to, so I just run the download straight to WinRAR.

Any help will be appreciated. I'll soldier on until it's going so a big thanks in advance to you Dunc.

Seems odd. I haven't come across this error. I will do some research for you to see if I can pull up anything on it. If anyone else has had this issue and knows how to fix it, please let us know. :)

Have you had an issue downloading any other files that need WinRAR to extract?

Not that I recall, although I've only used WinRAR a couple of times in the past and that was probably a couple of years ago. I uninstalled WinRAR and brought up a newer version but that has made no difference.

Obviously it's an issue on my side rather than anything with the file or the download. The problem seems to be due to the file being thrown into some sort of 'roaming' directory instead of where I request, which makes it difficult to trace. Clearly I know little about computers in general but from what I'm reading this is because my registry is screwed... Luckily a mate of mine is a programmer and has informed me that he log into my laptop from his phone (he's 100 miles away) and should be able to sort it all out, hopefully tomorrow. Modern day technology hey!

Cheers for the response Dunc, I'll make sure I pop in when there's progress incase others have the same issue. For now I won't be going back to my Parma game as I can't bear the thought of Yaya Sanogo dropping to two stars!

Dunc, nice to see you back sir :p

I am certain that I asked for Part-Time schedules (I can't remember when) but thank you for making them :)

And I always download your youth/medium schedules and use them. My brain can't comprehend training enough to do it myself.

Hi Dunc,

I use your training schedule as well.
Only I have one question.
How can I see the progress by the players?

In the players Attributes screen, there should be a small bit with a box to tick to see recent improvements to their stats.

Hello!!

I am new in this thread or whatever is called xd.So i have problems with imports shedules-youth and senior.So when i import senior shedule(called: Medium workload V1) i cant import youth shedule(called: youth shedules).I hope you understand.

Hello!!

I am new in this thread or whatever is called xd.So i have problems with imports shedules-youth and senior.So when i import senior shedule(called: Medium workload V1) i cant import youth shedule(called: youth shedules).I hope you understand.

I fixed,it so easy,i cant believed!

;);) :p he he he he

Can someone help me out.

I downloaded the schedules and placed each file in the 'schedule' folder, but it's not showing up in the game. I had several downloaded schedules already imported in my save. Those are the only ones I see even after restarting the game.

I know that. Like I said, I have Raikan's (sp?) schedule saved in there that I'm using now. Somehow, Dunc's is not showing in the game.

I will post up some progress 4 months in asap, some very good results for me so far at Newcastle.

I can't use the part time schedule, its a .Rar file when i download it instead of a .Tsh :(( i've got everything else right..

I will start using this training schedule, but theres a load of schedule inside.
Since im using this tactic from Brobs17: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tch-12-2-2-any-team-can-use-gain-success.html , and its a classic tactic, i cant decide which schedule i need.

I saw one post he said put AMC to the Ad playmaker support, but i saw the ad playmaker schedule give little Aerobic training, which needed for my AMC to suit the tactic. Same to the DMC, and others.

Thanks in advance.