BTW is there is neccecery to use pre sezon trening?

If yes , tell me when i need to start it (after last game of sezon i think) and when to stop using it - btw i hate such of trening , becouse i need to switch players two times per sezon to other traning ;[

And one more thing , You are using pre sezon trening betwen rounds?

When i should stop using Pre-Season schedule and begin to using normal schedule ? 1-2 week before first game ?

I normally just put them on the 'conditioning' schedule SI have on the game for the 1st few weeks, and then about 2 weeks before the season, put them on the normal training.

I normally just put them on the 'conditioning' schedule SI have on the game for the 1st few weeks, and then about 2 weeks before the season, put them on the normal training.

So You are not using Your pre sezon traning only SI condition?

And You mean 2 weeks before the sezon , so sezon mean the first game for points?

So You are not using Your pre sezon traning only SI condition?

And You mean 2 weeks before the sezon , so sezon mean the first game for points?

Yep.

And yep, 2 weeks before the 1st competitive game.

I might work on a conditioning training, but the SI one is fine tbh.

Yep.

And yep, 2 weeks before the 1st competitive game.

I might work on a conditioning training, but the SI one is fine tbh.

And one more thing You start SI condition traning just after the last game?

And one more another thing :D i want to train my SC to have good :

finishing , heading , decision

You think to put him on fast striker or power striker traning?

And last think :D

Do You use condition traning betwen rounds or only before sezon?

Last edited:
finishing , heading , decision = power striker traning
i think

Hey Dunc,

This is what I meant, I know it isn't much evidence, but I will post them as it happens:

View attachment 203959View attachment 203960

Out of the blue two players at peak age drop dramatically in their attributes. Neither injured in the past few months. It's weird.
It's happened to Cleverley, but he was out for over 3 months before the drops occurred:

View attachment 203961
So that made some sense.

Again, not criticising! I love your training schedules, they - on aggregate - work very very well. But something is off once in a while.

No idea what's going on with that, does seem pretty odd though and not something I have come across.

I will have a look in my current game and see if anything similar happens to my players, can you check their info pages and see what it says about training workload on the right hand side?

Could You tell me if You are using SI condition trening betwen rounds?

Could You tell me if You are using SI condition trening betwen rounds?

I only use it for the off season, so when the players get back from holiday, till 2 weeks before the start of the season (actual competitive games, not friendlies).

When a player reaches his PA has no room for improvement. So for example a striker, with high shooting training may have to reduce some attributes not needed and not heavily trained, like tackling, in order to improve his finishing. The players you posted after some time they will gain back their attributes, not the same, then they will loose them again, they will gain them back and so on until they 'll reach an age that they 'll start declining.

Great Job!
I think you should release schedules with more extensive detail into player position, injury schedules and 30+ players should have their own schedules.
Thanks for the hard work!

Great Job!
I think you should release schedules with more extensive detail into player position, injury schedules and 30+ players should have their own schedules.
Thanks for the hard work!

To be fair, I think most if not all positions are covered in the schedules.. Unless you mean in the youth schedules, but really, at youth level its best to gain them all round attributes for the position they play in, and then once you start using them in your main team, you know how you want to play them, so can then use the more defined schedules on them.

Also, I have 30+ Year old schedules out.. They are in the OP. And if you have a player out for a long time, I normally just put them on a conditioning version of training, with it all toned down a bit.

Hi mate, I always use your schedules, but when I tried to use them with Paris FC ( 1st season ), I couldn't assigne the players to them. why is this happening?

Hi mate, I always use your schedules, but when I tried to use them with Paris FC ( 1st season ), I couldn't assigne the players to them. why is this happening?

Are your players by any chance on part time contracts? In that case, you cant use fulltime schedules.( I know that Dunc have part time schedules as well though)

Hi Dunc, I have a question I wanna ask since I am new to FM. I'm currently playing FC Sochaux-Montbe in Ligue 1. One of the best player in my team is Ryad Boudebouz, I'm playing him as a Winger -Support in my tactic right now. However, in the assistant report, my asst coach tells me that he works best as an Advanced Playmaker - Attack. So, what training schedule should I put him in ? The Winger schedule (which I'm playing him in) or the Adv Playmaker schedule (which he's supposed to work best with) ? Appreciate your help :)

Hi Dunc, I have a question I wanna ask since I am new to FM. I'm currently playing FC Sochaux-Montbe in Ligue 1. One of the best player in my team is Ryad Boudebouz, I'm playing him as a Winger -Support in my tactic right now. However, in the assistant report, my asst coach tells me that he works best as an Advanced Playmaker - Attack. So, what training schedule should I put him in ? The Winger schedule (which I'm playing him in) or the Adv Playmaker schedule (which he's supposed to work best with) ? Appreciate your help :)

If you're using him as a winger, train him as one :) it will improve the stats that the winger needs, rather that the stats needed by the adv play maker. :)

Downloading schedules

Hi Dunc,
Been the reading the forum with interest and really wanna try out your schedules!
However, I am a nOOb with these things and don't know how to use WinRAR to extract the files, could ya give me a quick run through?
Cheers

There is no Advanced ST on youth schedule, so which one raining schedule should I use instead