Can anybody point me in the right direction for the training that works on the 11.3 patch? Or does any work on any patch?

Any for any patch basically. You can't rely on training to improve players, games are much more important to a players development.

Understood :) i just think that having a different training regime, rather than general that is already on the game, will help me get the best out of my players (and i cannot be arsed to make my own).

Hoping not to sound stupid here but, just downloaded these schedules.... for my Winger (Attack) players... am I putting them in to the 'Wide Midfield Attack' schedule? As I cannot see/find a specified 'Winger Attact' schedule.

Thanks for any help.

I dont know which player fits in Ad Playmaker Sp. What does Sp stand for anyway? What kind of positions are in need of this training? Cheers from Sweden.

Support. An advanced playmaker with good long shots, for example.

can I put one same player on two schedules, for example, put evra on fullback suport and fullback att schedule. is that posible and what efects are?

p.s sorry my english is bad! :D

Nope.

Hoping not to sound stupid here but, just downloaded these schedules.... for my Winger (Attack) players... am I putting them in to the 'Wide Midfield Attack' schedule? As I cannot see/find a specified 'Winger Attact' schedule.

Thanks for any help.

Winger, should be at the top (unsure why lol), is good for both attacking and supporting wingers. :)

Thanks, I have just noticed, I was confused myself as to why it was at the top of the list.... but it is all sorted now, let's hope I see some results!

I cant seem to find the Attacking Midfielder schedule on Medium Workload and Heavy Workload... Can anyone help?

I cant seem to find the Attacking Midfielder schedule on Medium Workload and Heavy Workload... Can anyone help?

Not on FM atm, but if you cant find them, slam them into Adv Playmaker Sup or Atk depending on how you use them, that schedule improves all the areas you would want improving for a AMC.

Just a note to everyone that uses this.

I will be releasing a FM12 Version when the demo is released, I will start work on it.

Hi dunc, first of all cheers for a brilliant schedule, me and my brothers have been using it to death! However can you send me a pm or post a readme describing the positions because this is my first time playing FM and quite a lot of the positions listed confuse me! playing as Newcastle by the way! Cheers.

Hi dunc, first of all cheers for a brilliant schedule, me and my brothers have been using it to death! However can you send me a pm or post a readme describing the positions because this is my first time playing FM and quite a lot of the positions listed confuse me! playing as Newcastle by the way! Cheers.

Basically, if your using 'wizard' tactics, as in not the classic tactic creator, then its basically the drop down positions on there. If you select a player and look at his 'player instructions', the attributes highlighted on that are the attributes that the training is aimed at on that positions training schedule.

If you still have problems, send me a PM and I will try and help you out. :)

Hey Dunc. Great schedule. What is the difference of winger and wide midfielder? Which one is the best for AMRL attacking?

Hey Dunc. Great schedule. What is the difference of winger and wide midfielder? Which one is the best for AMRL attacking?

AMR/L = Either winger or inside forward

MR/L = Wide Midfielder

my first post:D great schedule, which one is the best to thorgan hazard?

used him an AML or AMC, which training something between this 2

used him an AML or AMC, which training something between this 2

Well, either Winger or Adv Playmaker Support. Personally I would use Adv Playmakers Support.

its not appearing in my schedules and i keep repeating the steps? , what do i do after clicking download?

its not appearing in my schedules and i keep repeating the steps? , what do i do after clicking download?

Extract using WinRAR, extract it to your Schedules folder in your Football manager 2011 folder, if you don't have a Schedules folder, then make one. :) The go and import them in the game at your training screen.

the complete striker training is missing? I can't seem to find it in the imported 1.1

edit: nevermind realized its in v1.2

Last edited: