This training schedule is awful for my Liverpool save, CONSTANT injuries all over the squad. I want that dan's one that I had for FM10.

This training schedule is awful for my Liverpool save, CONSTANT injuries all over the squad. I want that dan's one that I had for FM10.

Are you using the medium one? if you are getting to many injuries try lowering the work rate.
It's just common sense check out the stats before you set a schedule up.

Looks good Dunc. Will be trying it out with my blog team. :)
And possibly my Spurs save if it goes well enough...

As stated before, if you get too many injuries with the 'intense training' then use the medium one. If the medium training gives your players too many injuries, then your players are infact, retarded.

As stated before, if you get too many injuries with the 'intense training' then use the medium one. If the medium training gives your players too many injuries, then your players are infact, retarded.
dunc, wheres the missing roles for the 1.1 please?

i play a 4 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 1 , cristiano on the right wing, di maria left, ozil center, higuain forward. any suggestions for their training? i play xabi at back, should i train him as anchorman? and khedira in the middle, train him as centre midfielder or some other?

Thanks im in 3rd season and i make my trainings but i dont have mutch progress from the players
i appreciated any tips about what player goes to what training because we have mutch and there are any requirments in the specs of the players to any schedule?

I show you my coach team.

thanks

Currently still working on them, will try and have them released tomorrow.
also where can i get the attributes changes on the player page, like in fm10?

Dunc, ive said it before and i will say it again. You are one sexy beast!!!

i play a 4 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 1 , cristiano on the right wing, di maria left, ozil center, higuain forward. any suggestions for their training? i play xabi at back, should i train him as anchorman? and khedira in the middle, train him as centre midfielder or some other?

Yeah, I use the exact same formation. :) What I've done is make Khedira play as LCM Box to Box Midfielder with of course Support duty and Xabi RDM Deep Lying Playmaker with slightly increasing the Attacking slider so he doesn't just stay back but also does his usual dictating of play also with Support Duty and Long Shots. I intend to slowly put Xabi in the RCM position. Cristiano Inside Forward Attack who takes long shots with roams from position and cuts inside manually selected so it doesn't change in the match, Di Maria Winger Attack with Mixed wing play. Ozil Advanced Playmaker Support and Higuain sometimes Advanced Forward sometimes Complete Forward who closes down JUST in the entire pitch(just above Own Half) because I always get "Gonzalo Higuain seems like he doesn't like closing down opponents so much" in Assistant Advice.

In training though, one thing I made a point of doing was train Di Maria as RW in New Position and Strength training in Individual Focus(Same for Ramos and especially Canales i.e. Strength focus). Di Maria and Ronaldo switch wings or sometimes play entire matches in opposite wings nowadays but that is disastrous in FM at least for Di Maria's performance. So since I started training Di Maria in New Position, he's now inching closer but still not good enough to use as RW in important matches. If I want to use Ronaldo as LW, I use Pedro Leon now who is very effective on the right in FM!

Others I have just put in regular schedules of mine...

Dunc I really like the look of your training schedule. But I am bit confused. What does all the names of your traing schedules mean. I mean what position are for, and how do u tell what play is best suited to that training schedule, I hope that makes sense, and I am sorry if I am being stupid, I hope somebody can help me please. Dunc do u have any schedules for youth players?

Dunc,i have some questions to ask about. The player that i put in the training,is based on the formation position that i set or the position that suitable player the most?Take an example, let say centre midfield,my backup centre midfield his suitable job is ball winning midfield while my tactics i set centre midfield with attack role,so i should put him as ball winning midfield or wide midfield in the training?:S

C.Ronaldo: if you play him on the wing, Inside Forward, if you end up playing him in the middle of upfront, complete forward.

Di Maria: Wing

Ozil: Adv Playmaker At

Higuain: Complete Fw

Xabi Alonso: Deep Lying Playmaker

Khedira: Box to Box mid

Thanks im in 3rd season and i make my trainings but i dont have mutch progress from the players
i appreciated any tips about what player goes to what training because we have mutch and there are any requirments in the specs of the players to any schedule?

I show you my coach team.

thanks

Which schedules are you using? the v1.1 or v1.2?

also where can i get the attributes changes on the player page, like in fm10?

Click on training tab under the player, then on the right hand side click on the attribute you want to see the increase for.

Dunc I really like the look of your training schedule. But I am bit confused. What does all the names of your traing schedules mean. I mean what position are for, and how do u tell what play is best suited to that training schedule, I hope that makes sense, and I am sorry if I am being stupid, I hope somebody can help me please. Dunc do u have any schedules for youth players?

I don't have my youth schedules up yet, but I will do within a week.

If you use wizard tactics, you can select different roles for your players in each position, if you select a player to play box to box midfield, you select that training schedule to train him in, as it aims to increase the attributes most needed for that role.

Dunc,i have some questions to ask about. The player that i put in the training,is based on the formation position that i set or the position that suitable player the most?Take an example, let say centre midfield,my backup centre midfield his suitable job is ball winning midfield while my tactics i set centre midfield with attack role,so i should put him as ball winning midfield or wide midfield in the training?:S

It depends, you need to take in to account the age the player is, if he is over 27 then there is no point trying to train him to play in a different position if his attributes don't match. Then you need to take into account the current attributes the player has, if they have any chance of working in that other role, or if it is better to concentrate on improving him in the position he is playing in.

Personally, I would train my older players in the position they are most comfortable in, and if the player is younger, and has a good chance of being able to play a different role, then I would retrain them and give them the different training schedule.

Hope all this helps.

which one would be best for Tottenham high intensity or medium?

I'm leaning towards high intensity but would like to hear what produces the best results

which one would be best for Tottenham high intensity or medium?

I'm leaning towards high intensity but would like to hear what produces the best results

Try the High Intensity 1st, if the players start to complain, then drop them down to the medium intesnsity, they both produce good results, but obviously the harder they work, the more they improve :)

Thought I would upload some pics to show some effects of the medium training is having on my younger players.

Thought I would upload some pics to show some effects of the medium training is having on my younger players.
dunc where do i find the show attribute change thing, i swear its moved in fm11

Try the High Intensity 1st, if the players start to complain, then drop them down to the medium intesnsity, they both produce good results, but obviously the harder they work, the more they improve :)

thanks ******* of the year lol

do you ever give the players specific focus training too you know the little drop down thing you can use?

On the top right, just above the attributes? under interaction? well it is on mine, you can see it on the screenys :)

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

thanks ******* of the year lol

do you ever give the players specific focus training too you know the little drop down thing you can use?

Sometimes, if I think a player needs to really work on a specific area of their game really hard, because it is so low, then I will, much like I wanted to increase Buonanottes strength, so I gave him focus training on strength.