Burnley 1st season post relegation results

So after a massive squad overhaul, as highlighted in the earlier post, a team of predominately U21 players win a league known for being a battle.

The squad weren't invincible but tbh the vast majority of the players will develop in time into great players.

I think the results are impressive given the huge movement of players, which was eased by mentoring and signing non toxic personalities.

So after a massive squad overhaul, as highlighted in the earlier post, a team of predominately U21 players win a league known for being a battle.

The squad weren't invincible but tbh the vast majority of the players will develop in time into great players.

I think the results are impressive given the huge movement of players, which was eased by mentoring and signing non toxic personalities.
I downloaded the match week training program. But then in training I have to ask the players to train in this training program? can you show me your training please thank you.

What I mean is is it enough to put it in the program?
attachment.php
What I mean is is it enough to put it in the program? Do I have to add to the training calendar?
attachment.php

What I mean is is it enough to put it in the program?What I mean is is it enough to put it in the program? Do I have to add to the training calendar?

Schedules menu (next on the tab bar). create schedule, should have an import/load button on the box list

Thank you, I managed to import the two training, now in this photo, I have to define each week the training?
My workouts are well configured?

Everything will work fine, just leave it be! It will adapt itself to games etc.

Chrissy - any good reason why you don't use the third training schedule (Performanceweek.fmf) from the thread on SI forums?

Chrissy - any good reason why you don't use the third training schedule (Performanceweek.fmf) from the thread on SI forums?

Yep, I feel you can get by using only the two and see huge results. If it's not broke, why fix it.

Well I knew there was a reason :) and yes no need fix something there works

Yep, I feel you can get by using only the two and see huge results. If it's not broke, why fix it.

Chrissy Dude, Do you find using your training schedule,does it improve player development better over time than the default schedule, cheers m8

Chrissy Dude, Do you find using your training schedule,does it improve player development better over time than the default schedule, cheers m8

Hi dude, okay firstly it ain't my schedules, they are the esteemed Steve Clayton's and secondly yes, I find they make a big difference. Very few injuries, overall stat line improvement and if used in conjunction with effective mentoring and sensible squad rotation you'll see positive results.

Hi Chrissy, when you go down to ten men, what changes you do?

Hi Chrissy, when you go down to ten men, what changes you do?

I hit pause, walk out the room, go to the fringe and take a beer. I then drink the beer, shout obscenities at the digital referee in charge and then take off a forward, move him into the middle and replace the position left void.

Follow this EXACTLY and you'll not go far wrong. If you have a dirty team though you might struggle to repeat the instructions after the 8th red.