Couple of results so far going really strong, the defeat to Liverpool and draw to man city i had 8 players on international duty so had about 2-3 subs with 1st team players on low condition. I've got a really good feeling about this Traditional fourfourtwo hope results carry on, cheers Chrissy Dude.

Joe, were you Brentford for your whole career? Did you see instant results or did it take a while for the tactics to really catch fire? Im using a similar team in Norwich and am experiencing good results but not amazing like yours. I'm 2 full seasons with Norwich now. Any chance you can post your team?

Joe, were you Brentford for your whole career? Did you see instant results or did it take a while for the tactics to really catch fire? Im using a similar team in Norwich and am experiencing good results but not amazing like yours. I'm 2 full seasons with Norwich now. Any chance you can post your team?

hi , i think it takes abit of time for the team, to settle into this tactic,i am playing with Sampdoria and at the beginning the team was okish but sluggish , now with time we are getting better . obviuosly it even takes time to settle with the players you feel click better with the tactics.
Sometimes you get a player for a tactic and due to low adaptability would take long to settle in the tactic

Sorry for no quick reply m8,as sort of what Terenceb mentioned in his post to you really. I have used Brentford for the whole career using TFF tactics and now this is my 4th season in the premier League and i thought lets have a change of tactics so gave this ago and im pretty impressed with results so far but i have a good team with some top,top regens as you can imagine being my 5th season altogether.

Has anyone had any success on any wonderkids in this tactic?

Yeah, I signed quite a few for my successful Burnley side. As long as they have a high starting determination of 13+ they can slot straight in

Chrissy, I hope you reconsider. I still think there's discussion to be had here. I for one, still need help with my Norwich career. Seriously though, this is the first time Ive picked up FM in almost 20 years and I'm really enjoying it and this thread has really contributed to that.

You've put alot of work in and i know alot of users, including myself are extremely grateful. I can see why you'd be ****** off though. So if this is the end, I'd just like to say thanks but like I said at the start, I hope you reconsider because I need my hand held in my Norwich career XD

What do you need a hand with dude

Thanks Chrissy

Just wanna say thanks for the great tactic, but foremost the depth in your analysis of other tactics. For me, its not just about how good and easy the plug and play of the tactic is, but what thougts was behind creating this tactic! Soo yea...see you hopefully in FM20 and again Thanks!

this is a great tactic. currently having a great time using it. i have made some slight changes for the new season just to see if it makes any difference.
altered the D line
changed the pf to an attack duty
unticked play tbrough middle to maybe open up other avenues
so far so good.

Which out of those do you think can make the step to european football

ive found dolberg, mere, and ajer good in my villa save second season

best tct

This tactic is awesome, follow all the instruction on the first page, there is no need to alter the tactic, solid defense and fire power, love so much ^^) Work also in 19.3.5, brilliant

i tried for a few games , but my team wont score much ,they fail a lot.
sorry for my english