How does this compare to TFF Conquerer/Gladiator tactics?

Agree Scotia.rg.fmf Is a great tactic, which is everyone's favourite on this page

Throwin

This test is in a Holiday Mode.
The mostly of the goals are in throwin glitch

Of the Scotia.fg? Same person who started this thread = Chrissy Dude, if im not mistaken ;)

Yes and the FourFouttwo and TraditionalFourFourTwo are well tested upgrades on it. The Scotia didn't have effective set pieces and defensively needed tweaked.

First, finish the season ... At the beginning, each tactic works, and then no longer

Sorry but that is nonsense. I am 8 seasons deep with the TradtionalFourFourTwo and still winning.

If you are using the instructions from the opening post and using the tactic correctly then it will work over time. The same for any tactic.

What won't be working for any player is just sticking with the same team. You need to freshen your squad up over time, develop players and move on players with bad personalities.

Almost everytime someone claims any tactic isn't working bar season one, you have a look at their save and you see they have a squad with below 15+ determination average and poor personalities and disjointed morale.

Here is a post about how to use the tactic and how to refresh your squad to help;
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/379780-dyj-6.html#post3211092

Last edited:
How does this compare to TFF Conquerer/Gladiator tactics?

I'd say set piece wise they are even (I of course use TFF's defensive set pieces in the main).

In terms of open play, I would say the TraditionalFourFourTwo holds its own.

As to which is better, that's for others to decide. All I will say is that if you get comparable players to your league in line with the filters and play using the instructions in the opening post, you'll win most games.

Also I have noticed a slight glitch when uploading the traditional tactic.

The first time you load it up, take off all players from set piece duties (the AI will automatically assign them), then reload the tactic on the tactics screen and you are good to go to thereafter add throw in takers, freekick takers but NO corner takers!

If you don't, even if you remove the set piece takers initially, the tactic will still read those players as initially having been allocated.

This should clear up why folks aren't getting alot of corner goals. I found this out after looking at someone's save.

This has been added as a note to the opening post.

Last edited:
First, finish the season ... At the beginning, each tactic works, and then no longer

Sorryyyy.... will never happen` again boss!!!

Next time i will ask for your permission, ok ?!?

Jokes aside ... NEVER TELL ME AGAIN WHAT TO POST AND WHAT NOT TO POST!!! OK PUMPKIN ???

Also I have noticed a slight glitch when uploading the traditional tactic.

The first time you load it up, take off all players from set piece duties (the AI will automatically assign them), then reload the tactic on the tactics screen and you are good to go to thereafter add throw in takers, freekick takers but NO corner takers!

If you don't, even if you remove the set piece takers initially, the tactic will still read those players as initially having been allocated.

This should clear up why folks aren't getting alot of corner goals. I found this out after looking at someone's save.

This has been added as a note to the opening post.

would you advise selling players with less than 15 determination?