bu i need ss or some sort of vid showing me how to do all of this as im looking for exploits/cheats

A vid to do what? Show you how to load a tactic then go to the same slot, click it, select load and select the exact same tactic...im not sure how much easier i can make it tbh mate. After that just set your DL to take left set pieces and your DR for the right side

A vid to do what? Show you how to load a tactic then go to the same slot, click it, select load and select the exact same tactic...im not sure how much easier i can make it tbh mate. After that just set your DL to take left set pieces and your DR for the right side

but what i dont get is why does this help set pieces loading it up twice

but what i dont get is why does this help set pieces loading it up twice

That's why i said read the OP...It's bugged the creators tactic when he was creating it i guess. There is no bug/cheat just the tactic wont play as he intended if you dont do it.

ok so ill load up the tactic delete all the set piece takers and then re-load and put up my own set piece takers?

ok so ill load up the tactic delete all the set piece takers and then re-load and put up my own set piece takers?

yes, just make sure you only set DL to take left throwin's and DR to take the right throwin's...leave corners empty.

do i put all the left sides on left as theres 3 slots i can put players on and same for right

attachment.php

Just like that. Have the player you are playing a LB then put the player there that will cover for him if he gets injured/banned...same with the right.

Do you know who Jeremy Beadle is? Can't help feel like he is going to jump out at me from the gave....any....minute....now!

Good luck with the tactic bro.

attachment.php

Just like that. Have the player you are playing a LB then put the player there that will cover for him if he gets injured/banned...same with the right.

how many goals have you scored from corners/throw ins

Where you load the tactic just repeat the process twice. You'll notice the first time you do it the computer automatically ***** with the set peices and assigns players but for some reason if you load it twice in quick succession, no issues.

Then asssign your set peice takers for freekicks. Throw ins should be fullbacks and corners - dont assign anyone, just make sure your highest stat corner taker is not a FB or MCL/MCR

3 cbs score in one game from corner... :)

3 cbs score in one game from corner... :)

When it works it works. Took me a while to work out why the corners initially weren't getting goals then i realised about the double load issue.

When it works it works. Took me a while to work out why the corners initially weren't getting goals then i realised about the double load issue.

i started with A.Madrid and i got nowhere with this i did the set piece set up and kept losing or winning like 7-5 or 5-4 results like that

i started with A.Madrid and i got nowhere with this i did the set piece set up and kept losing or winning like 7-5 or 5-4 results like that

If you follow the instructions in the opening post then you'll win. If you don't.......I mean I can't drag the water to the horse.

If you follow the instructions in the opening post then you'll win. If you don't.......I mean I can't drag the water to the horse.

yeah but i do my own team talks and my assistant takes training i use no OI and i used it for nearly a season and it didnt work for me