i started with A.Madrid and i got nowhere with this i did the set piece set up and kept losing or winning like 7-5 or 5-4 results like that

Have you try Traditional FourFourTwo? It's more stable.

yeah but i do my own team talks and my assistant takes training i use no OI and i used it for nearly a season and it didnt work for me

Cool, well 99.9% of people it works for but not yourself. These things happen. Best of luck trying the other tactics on here. TFF has a great selection you can try, I thoroughly advise you go check them out as this one is obviously not for you.

Cool, well 99.9% of people it works for but not yourself. These things happen. Best of luck trying the other tactics on here. TFF has a great selection you can try, I thoroughly advise you go check them out as this one is obviously not for you.
i

well i dont know what i was doing wrong i loaded it up like you said and done the set piece thing and it went down hill

I win games with this tactic, but my strikers hardly ever score. It's very frustrating to watch.

i

well i dont know what i was doing wrong i loaded it up like you said and done the set piece thing and it went down hill

Try something else then. It's clearly not a good tactic in your experience.

I win games with this tactic, but my strikers hardly ever score. It's very frustrating to watch.

My strikers get the majority of the goals, load up your save game to a dropbox and i'll have a look and let you know what's going wrong.

9 times out of ten it's low team morale, the players haven't been spoken to when out of form or they have a poor personality/low determination/low physical stats compared to the league they are in.

The reason the opening post is so expansive is because I wanted to show people how to play the game as well as how to use the tactic. The vast majority of those not getting success with this or other tactics on here quite simply are doing their own thing and ignoring the OP instructions.

Anyways, upload your save and i'll have a look. Other tactic uploaders will give you generic advice like the above but i'm willing to actually look at everything through a more holistic approach to help.

Last edited:
My strikers get the majority of the goals, load up your save game to a dropbox and i'll have a look and let you know what's going wrong.

9 times out of ten it's low team morale, the players haven't been spoken to when out of form or they have a poor personality/low determination/low physical stats compared to the league they are in.

The reason the opening post is so expansive is because I wanted to show people how to play the game as well as how to use the tactic. The vast majority of those not getting success with this or other tactics on here quite simply are doing their own thing and ignoring the OP instructions.

Anyways, upload your save and i'll have a look. Other tactic uploaders will give you generic advice like the above but i'm willing to actually look at everything through a more holistic approach to help.

how do i upload player filters to my game?

do you put the tactic in all three slots

How to utilize the trainingschedules, Use Pre-season in pre-season only and rest of the season matchweek?
What about the weeks you have no games?

Also with throwins I have 5 people at left or right side waiting, I implemented tactic and it had no set piece takers at all

Last edited:

Thanks for the offer mate. I'm actually doing a lot better now after testing a few things myself. In the end the only thing I've changed from your tactic is that I'm using whipped crosses, and strikers are now scoring for fun.

Thanks for the offer mate. I'm actually doing a lot better now after testing a few things myself. In the end the only thing I've changed from your tactic is that I'm using whipped crosses, and strikers are now scoring for fun.

If your strikers are comparably quicker and have decent stats they'll get more goals with the low crosses over time. Either way, glad you've got it working.

how many did you score with the set pieces?

Probably around 1/3 of the goals came from set pieces , but more from the throw ins than the corners! the game doesnt assum a corner goal if the ball is passed too much around after it being taken!

attachment.php

First game of the season using the TraditionalFourFourTwo, 2018/2019 European Qualifier and I get a record scoreline. Only 4 goals from "set pieces" and that's with their keeper pulling off a ridiculous amount of saves. It's not reliant on them. Yes it gets goals from them but the tactic holds it's own without them.

My point is, if you follow the opening post instructions, watch the video, make sure you've loaded up the tactic correctly, have players akin to the filters, make sure the morale is good and don't play unfit players then I genuinely cannot get how you don't succeed.

I'm gonna bail again from this thread. I'm just repeating myself and tbh it's getting frustrating as I want to help folk but at the same time everything that needs to be said has already been stated, mainly due to some fantastic queries from other forum members early doors when this was being worked on. If in doubt go to the opening post and watch the video.

I'm exceptionally happy with this tactic. If e-sports with FM is not a thing next year i'll upload a belter for each m.e. patch for FM20 when it's released. I'm just going to enjoy my own saves now :)

Cheers and shout out to wkdsoul for the awesome moderation and encouragement.

Last edited:
attachment.php

First game of the season, 2018/2019 European Qualifier and I get a record scoreline. Only 4 goals from "set pieces" and that's with their keeper pulling off a ridiculous amount of saves. It's not reliant on them. Yes it gets goals from them but the tactic holds it's own without them.

My point is, if you follow the opening post instructions, watch the video, make sure you've loaded up the tactic correctly, have players akin to the filters, make sure the morale is good and don't play unfit players then I genuinely cannot get how you don't succeed.

I'm gonna bail again from this thread. I'm just repeating myself and tbh it's getting frustrating as I want to help folk but at the same time everything that needs to be said has already been stated, mainly due to some fantastic queries from other member early doors when this was being worked on. If in doubt go to the opening post and watch the video.

I'm exceptionally happy with this tactic. If e-sports with FM is not a thing next year i'll upload a belter for each m.e. patch for FM20 when it's released.

Chrissy Dude..mate wich tactic you use here?

attachment.php

First game of the season, 2018/2019 European Qualifier and I get a record scoreline. Only 4 goals from "set pieces" and that's with their keeper pulling off a ridiculous amount of saves. It's not reliant on them. Yes it gets goals from them but the tactic holds it's own without them.

I'm gonna bail again from this thread. I'm just repeating myself and tbh it's getting frustrating as I want to help folk but at the same time everything that needs to be said has already been stated, mainly due to some fantastic queries from other member early doors when this was being worked on. If in doubt go to the opening post and watch the video.

I'm exceptionally happy with this tactic. If e-sports with FM is not a thing next year i'll upload a belter for each m.e. patch for FM20 when it's released.

could we see your line up