attachment.php

still going strong, 28 competitive games unbeaten

What about individual training? Train players in positions of the tactic or different like TFF?

What about individual training? Train players in positions of the tactic or different like TFF?

I wouldn't bother too much with that. The players become natural in the position if they are played there overtime. Editing the main post soon.

[QUOTE = Chrissy Dude; 3209841] I would not bother too much with that. The players become natural in the position if they are played there overtime. Editing the main post soon. [/ QUOTE]

Still today?

Noted mate, very clear explanation!

You need fast defenders, the tactic is going to leak goals due to the overlapping nature of it's fullbacks. Unfortunately that's the bullet you take. The better and faster the defenders the better you'll do. If they have good stamina and fitness that helps. Fast, in condition defenders who are are strong and decent in the air are what you want. Likewise the two MC's. Basically everyone bar the keeper should have good all round physical stats, with no less than 14 determination and work rate if possible. I really should create some filters.

For corners, don't set anyone to taking them. That'll then make it work properly. I erred in posting Aug's instructions on that earlier.

[QUOTE = Chrissy Dude; 3209841] I would not bother too much with that. The players become natural in the position if they are played there overtime. Editing the main post soon. [/ QUOTE]

Still today?

Yep, added my thoughts on this and everything else to the opening post. Confirmed this with other long term FM players as well.

Folks iv'e tried to put everything I can think of into the opening post. there is no such thing as a stupid question, just unclear instructions (on my part) so ask away.

The more you all ask, the better the tactic and the instructions become. Likewise the qualitative feedback you are giving is brilliant, keep it coming. I'll test and edit where and when I can. I think we are nearly there though with the latest iteration due to Augustin1979 and Rego08's suggestions.

As you'll all appreciate i'm testing everything as soon as updates and feedback comes in. Which literally means restarting at the first game of the season each time. This, alongside my Jack Daniels consumption has slowed down the updated results but i'll these for Scotia.rg up soon.

I'm at the point of just fine tweaking stuff now based on suggestions either on here, via DM's or though my own observations.

I think both the corners and throw ins can be tweaked a wee bit more ala player positions, so doing that tonight.

Last edited:
I have just come back to FM from being away for a good few months im confused to which is the best tactic here to try !? is it the one in OP ?

I have just come back to FM from being away for a good few months im confused to which is the best tactic here to try !? is it the one in OP ?

I'd say yes for a four four two. I'd also say wait 24 hours and you'll have it optimised more.

The freekicks should be generating more goals. I'm breaking the M.E. on that yin tonight lol.

Last edited:
Nice you have the attributes for each Role

However, for the 2 central defenders, do they need pace and acc?

What do you think about RB being left footed and LB being right footed as some have mentioned in this thread?

What do you think about RB being left footed and LB being right footed as some have mentioned in this thread?

for me they work way better than left on left and right on right! but i like better regarding the wingers left on left and right on right! they do have instructions of a typical winger

Don't you find it hard to find natural RB with a strong left foot and vice versa?

for me they work way better than left on left and right on right! but i like better regarding the wingers left on left and right on right! they do have instructions of a typical winger
It works better offensively but not defensively for iwb. Also finding high quality iwbs that fit the tactic is rare.

Last edited: