Any chance you could upload this set piece purely for a 442. I'm struggling to see many goals in testing mate. One in every 4/5 games at present. Is that your rate?

It's not having the same effect for me in your tactic. In my own tactic it seems to be more effective(probably a goal every other game, at least), I'm thinking it might have something to do with your tactic using IWB, while I use WB. This might make the "freed-up" back venture more infield on corners, I'm not sure. I used your tactic last night, and saw some improvement after playing quite a few games. I will test some more stuff after work today.

Try the corners / throws from the new Chicken Wing Invincible series tactics. They've been really successful for me.

ok i found the problem with the corners that use the dr and dl in the corner setup..the problem is the use of iwb they always sit narrow in any role support,def,att always will be set to sit narrow so in the corners you will see the iwb more infield and the player wont pass to him...if you change it to cwb support the the cwb is set to stay wider then you will see the corner routine work as intended... hope this helps and answers the question as to why the corners are not working

In version 19.2 there were great exploits and you really do not miss much ... Screen from version 19.2
attachment.php

hi Chrissy dude i done a bit of a mesh between four four two tactic and one of mine and i found it to go really well gets the strikers a lot more involved and scoring more you think you can give it a go see what you think of it?

View attachment 8410

i have implemented the set pieces in to my 4231. was wondering if some one could recreate them so my striker gets on the end of the set piece exploits instead of my defenders

i have implemented the set pieces in to my 4231. was wondering if some one could recreate them so my striker gets on the end of the set piece exploits instead of my defenders

Just swap the two players in the setup.

if you had news about 4-1-3-2 tactic please share to give a try Thanks Bro ;) Great Work

Rego8, why do you have the FB's as the ones who are key to finishing the corner. Why not a ST as BALDERS has mentioned above?

Last edited:
Hi Chrissy,

You've broken the ME! I haven't used any tactic like this since 19.3 was released. DAMMIT!

I plugged in your tactic into my Sir Alex Challenge with Newcastle...it's been BANGERS since. Lol...Ignore the game against Leicester...Peep the one against Liverpool.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi Chrissy,

You've broken the ME! I haven't used any tactic like this since 19.3 was released. DAMMIT!

I plugged in your tactic into my Sir Alex Challenge with Newcastle...it's been BANGERS since. Lol...Ignore the game against Leicester...Peep the one against Liverpool.
attachment.php
attachment.php

which tactic?

If I do i'd have to test it and....................like 60+ hours testing just to get the 4-4-2 right lol. Leave it with me.

About testing, are you using a normal save(perhaps with a no injuries edit, to have the same team to test with every time) as test inviroment or a specialized test setup? Wondered a bit about what would be best, if I want to have a go on making tactics, even though I usual suck at it

Give this tactic to test (scotia.rg)

Scotia.rg

2nd image, bottom right corner.

which tactic?

Hi Chrissy,

Folks that's great you got results with the Scotia.rg tactic but the FourFourTwo version is better. It will be improved slightly again in the next hour or so as well. So keep your eyes peeled.

In 19.2, the exploit was used in every match, and yours is used in sporadic matches.

hi Chrissy dude i done a bit of a mesh between four four two tactic and one of mine and i found it to go really well gets the strikers a lot more involved and scoring more you think you can give it a go see what you think of it?

View attachment 1207910

ok i found the problem with the corners that use the dr and dl in the corner setup..the problem is the use of iwb they always sit narrow in any role support,def,att always will be set to sit narrow so in the corners you will see the iwb more infield and the player wont pass to him...if you change it to cwb support the the cwb is set to stay wider then you will see the corner routine work as intended... hope this helps and answers the question as to why the corners are not working

It's not having the same effect for me in your tactic. In my own tactic it seems to be more effective(probably a goal every other game, at least), I'm thinking it might have something to do with your tactic using IWB, while I use WB. This might make the "freed-up" back venture more infield on corners, I'm not sure. I used your tactic last night, and saw some improvement after playing quite a few games. I will test some more stuff after work today.

i'll try it with a WB on DL. I'm not changing the DR from IWB as it helps massively with the tactic. However changing the DL to a WB would not massively affect the tactic.

I'll see how it gets on with substituting said DL as the corner taker. Tbh we are at marginal gains times. The Four Four Two is getting a goal every game or so using TFF's corner tactic but i'll retest using this to see if further improvements can be made. Appreciate the time youve taken to reply and look into it lads.