But like Chrissy said is a tradeoff!

Sent from my MI PAD 4 PLUS using Tapatalk

take a lot of counterattack goals in charge of corner kicks and the throws do not produce a lot of danger throws. I'm playing in patch 19.3.4 and I can not find any decent tactics for my team. I drive Leeds in a legendary save and I have great parts on my team.
Ubaldo Filol, Ronaldinho, Elias Figueroa, Daniel Passarella, Jose Manuel Moreno, Diego Milito, Batistuta, John Charles, Solksjaer, among others. Does this tactic have to be matched or do I have to squeeze the instant result? Sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian.

Last edited:
take a lot of counterattack goals in charge of corner kicks and the throws do not produce a lot of danger throws. I'm playing in patch 19.3.4 and I can not find any decent tactics for my team. I drive Leeds in a legendary save and I have great parts on my team.
Ubaldo Filol, Ronaldinho, Elias Figueroa, Daniel Passarella, Jose Manuel Moreno, Diego Milito, Batistuta, John Charles, Solksjaer, among others. Does this tactic have to be matched or do I have to squeeze the instant result? Sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian.

Hi there, I am also using the most uptodate patch, 19.3.4 (me.1931) so my advice should be relevant.

With regards to corners and throw ins do not have anyone assigned to them, let the computer do so. If you have previously assigned. then reload the tactic and don't touch it.

Try and have players with good work rate, determination and physical stats. You'll overrun most teams near the end.

No need to apologise for your English, my Portuguese is ***** mate ;)

If you play a season with normal fullbacks inverted they will reach at least acomplished at they end of season!

But like Chrissy said is a tradeoff!

Yeah, I mean if you are doing a long term save the guys naturally adapt over the course of a season. However you'll get skullfucked defensively in some situations with the opposition hitting the byline and throwing more crosses in.

Hey Chrissy. Please consider changing the advice in OP to say that no corner takers should be set. If you use MR as you've posted in the OP, you're missing out on the point of the setup. As soon as you set a corner taker, the fullback on that side looses the "TK" mark and he will "stay back" on corners, the point for this setup is keeping him as "TK" but then letting anyone else in the team take the corner, this way this fullback will get forward and be given the ball, making him score/assist loads. Just an advice to get more out of the setup.

Any chance you could upload this set piece purely for a 442. I'm struggling to see many goals in testing mate. One in every 4/5 games at present. Is that your rate?

Here is my most up to date tactic with, what I think, is your instructions. Do you think maybe switching from short to mixed might work? SO it occasionally does it.

Last edited:
Any chance you could upload this set piece purely for a 442. I'm struggling to see many goals in testing mate. One in every 4/5 games at present. Is that your rate?

Here is my most up to date tactic with, what I think, is your instructions. Do you think maybe switching from short to mixed might work? SO it occasionally does it.
Maybe the more stable right now is tff corner routine although thats not a "corner exploit " per se

Maybe the more stable right now is tff corner routine although thats not a "corner exploit " per se

Yeah tbf that was generating a similar hit rate of 1 every 4/5. With the amount of corners created a good routine will get you a goal every 20ish corners taken. This ones every 60ish.

Going to retest with TFF's corner set up.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = Chrissy Dude; 3209892] Olá, também estou usando o patch mais atualizado, 19.3.4 (me.1931), então meu conselho deve ser relevante.

No que diz respeito aos cantos e throw-ins não tem ninguém atribuído a eles, deixe o computador fazê-lo. Se você já tiver atribuído anteriormente. em seguida, recarregue a tática e não a toque.

Tente e tenha jogadores com boa taxa de trabalho, determinação e estatísticas físicas. Você vai invadir a maioria das equipes perto do final.

Não precisa se desculpar pelo seu inglês, meu português é ***** mate ;)[/ QUOTE]
Não adianta. Eu tenho 20 chutes em um jogo sem chances claras de gol. Pode funcionar pra todo mundo, mas infelizmente sou uma excessão. A única tática que ainda me favorece e somente no resultado instantâneo é a Gladiador, do grande TFF. Fora isso, nenhuma tática incrivelmente se adapta ao meu time ou ao meu jogo.. Foda.
It's no use. I have 20 kicks in a game with no clear goal chances. It can work for everyone, but unfortunately I am an exception. The only tactic that still favors me and only in the instant result is Gladiator, of the great TFF. Other than that, no tactics incredibly fit my team or my game .. ****.

I have a couple of corner routines i can upload for testing when i get home if you want

I have a couple of corner routines i can upload for testing when i get home if you want

I'd be happy to test them mate. TTF's one seems to be incredibly efficient though, average a goal every second game with it. That's in the latest FourFourTwo tactic.

Open to try new ones.

Last edited:
Hey Chrissy. Please consider changing the advice in OP to say that no corner takers should be set. If you use MR as you've posted in the OP, you're missing out on the point of the setup. As soon as you set a corner taker, the fullback on that side looses the "TK" mark and he will "stay back" on corners, the point for this setup is keeping him as "TK" but then letting anyone else in the team take the corner, this way this fullback will get forward and be given the ball, making him score/assist loads. Just an advice to get more out of the setup.

well... im in my second season with newcastle. Set MR take Right corners, ML take left ones and at the moment have 5 goals from corners in 5 games :)

Honestly, not getting any goal from corner at all.....nothing to blame anyone!

For the throw in, i see my team gets about 35+ throw in per game (really?! Does it happen so often in real life?????), if lucky, score 2 goals in this game, if unlucky, none.....

I guess this patch isn't the good old day anymore.....

Yeah tbf that was generating a similar hit rate of 1 every 4/5. With the amount of corners created a good routine will get you a goal every 20ish corners taken. This ones every 60ish.

Going to retest with TFF's corner set up.

I wouldn't bother too much with that. The players become natural in the position if they are played there overtime. Editing the main post soon.

Is it even possible not to train them in a position? Ive always trained them in a position, after what you said, I went to turn it off but couldnt find an option. It seems every player is being trained in at least a default position