Just Amazing

I won everything. thanks

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Plugged this tac in for champions league final in my palace save , solid defensively and nice going forward , nice work :)

Plenty of talk of great throw ins...does this use set piece exploits?
And if so do you think it will still be a winning tactic with them removed?

Plenty of talk of great throw ins...does this use set piece exploits?
And if so do you think it will still be a winning tactic with them removed?

No, the tactic is utter ***** without set pieces. DON'T USE IT. It would be terrible for you. It's just a bag of ***** really, 100% reliant upon set piece exploits.

you could try my throw-in i score a lot from this set piece...I call it the pyramid I used to have the striker in the middle but found I got a lot of offsides so I moved it to the side and rarely get offside now

View attachment 1207795

View attachment 1207794

Testing the tactic with this just now, cheers. Added the throw ins to the Scotia tactic, so the Scotia.rg one is the most uptodate with Rego8's throw ins.

Last edited:
I can upload the tactic with the throw-ins when i get home if chrissy dude doesn't mind

Already saved you the trouble dude :) BTW the throw ins do seem to work well! Testing it out over half a season to see the variance.

Already saved you the trouble dude :) BTW the throw ins do seem to work well! Testing it out over half a season to see the variance.

Hey Chrissy. Please consider changing the advice in OP to say that no corner takers should be set. If you use MR as you've posted in the OP, you're missing out on the point of the setup. As soon as you set a corner taker, the fullback on that side looses the "TK" mark and he will "stay back" on corners, the point for this setup is keeping him as "TK" but then letting anyone else in the team take the corner, this way this fullback will get forward and be given the ball, making him score/assist loads. Just an advice to get more out of the setup.

Hey Chrissy. Please consider changing the advice in OP to say that no corner takers should be set. If you use MR as you've posted in the OP, you're missing out on the point of the setup. As soon as you set a corner taker, the fullback on that side looses the "TK" mark and he will "stay back" on corners, the point for this setup is keeping him as "TK" but then letting anyone else in the team take the corner, this way this fullback will get forward and be given the ball, making him score/assist loads. Just an advice to get more out of the setup.

Done dude. Sorry, been doing these edits between heavy partying sessions :)

[SIZE=3 said:
Augustin1979 & Rego8[/SIZE];3209807].

Big shout out to both these guys for the corners and throw ins. The Scotia.rg Tactic posted near the end of page one seems to be the dogs bollocks. After iv'e done a tactic testbed with it today i'll post the results.

Everyones feedback has been awesome as well. As always, taking **** all credit for this tactic, it's a community effort and saying that I think we have came up with something absolutely disgustingly brilliant. A tactic that isn't reliant on set pieces but once you add them not only do you get beautiful football from the tactic but you also get absolute skullfuckery.

Last edited:
Thanks guys,

Just been testing latest version. Depending on luck, if lucky can score 1 throw in per game, if unlucky, maybe every few games.....still better than the 1st version of the OP.
For corners, i am not scoring any, but highlight to show corner and looks close to scoring.....

Attacking wise, it has been doing well. I am Everton and expected top half only....and i scored the most goals last season!

Defensively not doing too well.....however i tried to put wrong footed on the full backs and the wingers, it is defensively better (yes i have played 2 different saves and proved it so....) .

However if someone can advise on the stats on the 2 central midfielders and DF? As i am still leaking a lot of goals.....

Thanks guys,

Just been testing latest version. Depending on luck, if lucky can score 1 throw in per game, if unlucky, maybe every few games.....still better than the 1st version of the OP.
For corners, i am not scoring any, but highlight to show corner and looks close to scoring.....

Attacking wise, it has been doing well. I am Everton and expected top half only....and i scored the most goals last season!

Defensively not doing too well.....however i tried to put wrong footed on the full backs and the wingers, it is defensively better (yes i have played 2 different saves and proved it so....) .

However if someone can advise on the stats on the 2 central midfielders and DF? As i am still leaking a lot of goals.....

You need fast defenders, the tactic is going to leak goals due to the overlapping nature of it's fullbacks. Unfortunately that's the bullet you take. The better and faster the defenders the better you'll do. If they have good stamina and fitness that helps. Fast, in condition defenders who are are strong and decent in the air are what you want. Likewise the two MC's. Basically everyone bar the keeper should have good all round physical stats, with no less than 14 determination and work rate if possible. I really should create some filters.

For corners, don't set anyone to taking them. That'll then make it work properly. I erred in posting Aug's instructions on that earlier.

Last edited: