Well the player in lower league have limited attributes and CF requires more

I suppose that when Chrissy has the time he will go more in depth.For me the classic tactic seems to be working better atm.

Well the player in lower league have limited attributes and CF requires more

If you're not happy with the roles why don't you have a play around & tweak them yourself? Rather than sound ungrateful to someone. Just a thought. :)

Hey folks thanks for the feedback, positive and negative. Would love to respond to them all in detail but literally swamped with stuff for the Fringe.

I did forewarn I wasn't 100% on both tactics and if in doubt use the original traditional four four two. What I will say though is that in testing as an underdog/favourite the new tactic is getting good results for me, both exploit and non exploit.

Very few folk follow the instructions in the OP and play their own way, which I respect, but if you do follow the OP it helps massively. Will answer EVERYONE's posts in detail later, thanks for your patience. I'll also probably add some tweaks too.

what formation do you think strikerless will be

and will strikerless compare to the TFF 442 tactics since those are the best

i want something non 4 4 2 that is as competitive

thank

It's not a 4-4-2, more a 4-6-0 and a 3-7-0

Hi, when a strikeless version?
Thanks and continue the good work

Friend what is NFL :)
Is OP-oposit instruction or what?:)
Sorry for that but i have 45 years :)

To not forgeth...i try combination first 45 min Jesus prend Volante and another 45 your 2.0...INCREDIBLE!

Yeah gives a sec. I'll post exploit and exploit free, essentially played like the traditional except for the exploit free one you just do as you like with set pieces. I'm still not 100% on these btw, 99.9% still to complete testing with a real **** side for both.

Non NFL is the one without exploits.

Awesome work Chrissy Dude. Much appreciated.

Friend what is NFL :)
Is OP-oposit instruction or what?:)
Sorry for that but i have 45 years :)

To not forgeth...i try combination first 45 min Jesus prend Volante and another 45 your 2.0...INCREDIBLE!
I called one non-nfl as basically the exploit one feels like playing madden, you win the set piece, set the guys up in formation and call the play.

Yeah you win, but cards on the table its ******* horrible to watch, even on the 2d engine

If you're not happy with the roles why don't you have a play around & tweak them yourself? Rather than sound ungrateful to someone. Just a thought. :)

relax dude, i dont use emojies and im noit ungrateful. I actually thank chrissy earlier... i just dont understand why he choose "harder" roles in the new .. simple as that.

If I can be honest, the new version has turned around my save with AFC Fylde, where for the opening months of the season I was getting bushwacked in the prem, changed to this and now i'm shredding the opposition.

The new version is from the Man utd 4th round game onwards. Previous results are with traditional tactic

I think the newer one is better for me right now but the traditional ones been tested more.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hello I've done a few tests. The CF well play and scoring. Congratulations Dude ;) Traditional FourFourTwo 2.0

where is strikerless?

will it be as strong or similar to the 4-4-2's in results

= ]

If I can be honest, the new version has turned around my save with AFC Fylde, where for the opening months of the season I was getting bushwacked in the prem, changed to this and now i'm shredding the opposition.

The new version is from the Man utd 4th round game onwards. Previous results are with traditional tactic

I think the newer one is better for me right now but the traditional ones been tested more.

attachment.php

so which tactic is this one?

As a Celtic fan i have to say that that Hearts are almost as bad as Sevco, hate Levein!

As a Celtic fan i have to say that that Hearts are almost as bad as Sevco, hate Levein!

LOL, I am a Dandy, I hate everyone...................................................but especially the team formally known as Rangers.