attachment.php

what a comeback, plugged in the new trad442 as soon as the 3rd went in for them only added my setpieces. but wow.

attachment.php

Cards on the table, i'm going to be neck deep in some Jack Daniels the next three weeks. So like updates/testing is on hold until i'm no longer in danger of drowning in bourbon.

Appreciate this is not what folks want to hear but here is my two cents. The original fourfourtwo is a **** fine tactic. The 2.0 version I feel takes it up a level for underdog teams in particular.

Now I may be wrong, I have been wrong before, Ladbrokes can attest to that.

Apologies.

Last edited:
I can punt out a version tomorrow perhaps

you are the best, i'm tired of playing 4-4-2, every good tactic atm is a 4-4-2 variant, 4-1-3-2, 4-2-2-2, 4-4-2, etc

do you think your strikerless will be able to compete?

iv just loaded up the 2.0 tactic and on the corner section on the left side its got a TK for the left defender but on Augs page its got a TK on the right defender for the left side so what is correct?

iv just loaded up the 2.0 tactic and on the corner section on the left side its got a TK for the left defender but on Augs page its got a TK on the right defender for the left side so what is correct?

I changed it tbh getting 20 odd corner goals, not changing it back.

Well done Chrissydude, the football is the best I've come across this year and yup, both strikers score via lovely play from FBs and DLPs. Haven't tested loads but so far so good