Ronaldinhoo

Banned
Reaction score
hi i have played football managing games since 2002 i have enjoyed them in the past but last year i set myself a challenge to make the lowest leagues i could
in england i made to level 16!!
in wales i made level 10
in scotland i made a refurbished revamped level 10
Northern ireland level 7 Revamped
Ireland Level 6 revamped
Brazil level 7
SpainLevel 9
Level 5 USA
level 10 France

this should show i am a very good editor and have spent hard time doing it anyway, i want to do this again but i need peoples help as college i dont have as much time as i did this past year want i want to do is make level 23 or as far as we can go with england with fake players as it would be way to 'BIG' i am looker for people to help me Editors Reasearchers anyone can help :) i would like Real teams Colours and that but have teams like we can do this! Any helpers ? i did see that there was another of these but they are only at level 10 and they have closed the thread so i dont no if they have given up

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

anyone??

I think Nick Main tried to do a similar thing taking England to Level 21. A lot of thought goes into these projects but nothing really gets done. I wouldn't set your targets too high though. As for editing, I don't know much about it but I hope you find some people willing to help you.

yeah it said on it but it closed so yeah i understand but i have proven with my stuff last year i did and only sent to my friends thoo so hopefully someone will

upload last years work as we only have your word that your a "proven editor", as then people are more likely to help you if they can see your past work for themselves.

i recently changed from to a newer laptop sorry mate shall i make level 11 england quickly ? :)

yeah it said on it but it closed so yeah i understand but i have proven with my stuff last year i did and only sent to my friends thoo so hopefully someone will
why would you go to all that effort and then not release it? :S

why would you go to all that effort and then not release it? :S

maybe they never got it anywhere near finished...

personally i think that it's such a big project that you would need a team of editors to get it completed.

if you really want to get the complete england structure done then you should start finding research now and prepare for making it next year as it will take ages to get enough data for the lower tiers let alone make them.

I have done Latvian 3 tears, but third is custom and there are 5 tears I think...

For that level 23 it would be a lot of hard work and a lot of time consumption in order do that one perfectly, so I will just wish you good luck! (because I'm in university as well and I like what I study :D )

yeah that is a excelent idea Sammyt i shall start tomorrow getting data and info but i might aswell make level 11 ,12 but next year it would be easier but if i could make level 13 or something then i might aswell make it what do you think

i recently changed from to a newer laptop sorry mate shall i make level 11 england quickly ? :)

if you can make England level 11 quickly then you sir must be a editing genius as it would take most good editors month's to achieve a acceptable db:p So yeah do one quickly and amaze us all

pasists Thanks yeah i understand that it will be a very lot of hard work and thanks :) good luck in uni mate

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Okaay i will start on Level 11 right away will be basic thoo

yeah that is a excelent idea Sammyt i shall start tomorrow getting data and info but i might aswell make level 11 ,12 but next year it would be easier but if i could make level 13 or something then i might aswell make it what do you think

If you already have the reasearch or the data is easy to find then i would suggest doing the lowest tier you can as you'll then have that data for next year readily availble on your pc or uploaded here. But when the data starts becoming hard to find you should start to focus solely on finding it. When you start getting low down the pyramid there will be very little information on most of the clubs on the web and you'll need to rely on local people for information. at this point it would be best to jsut find out anything you can about clubs and to keep it organised by leagues and alphabetical order remembering that there will be promotions and relegations when the season ends. you'll need to keep extrmemly organised but i think it's definately possible aslong as you have a machine that's capable of running it.

ii use the wikipedia till about level 12 last year then did more Asking people work that kind of reasearch :)

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:38 PM ----------

Level 10 made with 2 Level 11 Dvisions made will all clubs and most infomation

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I Made Half of The level 11 when i thought it would take to long but i have made The Wales Level 6 if anyone is intrested :)

I am making Wales Level 11 with Amosboyo (sp:p)

We are also making N. Ireland and Ireland to their lowest tiers.

I'm gonna create more leagues like that, such as Poland, Germany ect.
I'm struggling to find info on derbies tho :( ;)

If you want any help, i'm here :D

Upload to Like Mega Upload file front ETC or onto FM base??

add to this thread as attachment if its a large size DB compress it in a zip file

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

I am making Wales Level 11 with Amosboyo (sp:p)

We are also making N. Ireland and Ireland to their lowest tiers.

I'm gonna create more leagues like that, such as Poland, Germany ect.
I'm struggling to find info on derbies tho :( ;)

If you want any help, i'm here :D

For f**ks sake another one that talks big and produces nothing unless its someone elses work uploaded onto another site hoping no one will notice:p