EDK QPR Legendary Playmakers/False 9 (wkid win World Player/Golden Ball in 2 season!)

In first season, i obviously bought Hervin Ongenda, can't stop using him lol
Then 1 left back, 1 dc and that's it.

2nd season i have more funds and bought some really great players like Davide Astori, Mauricio Isla, Fabio, Yarmolenko.

thanks mate. how on earth did you manage to buy ongenda? i have offered like 5 mill plus and they will not accept! offered 5mil + anderson got accepted but then transfer cancelled for no apparent reason? this was early on in the season so it wasnt downt to transfer window closing.

You're right Balders, this tactic should have a much bigger following!!

View attachment 330381View attachment 330382

Only tweak was changing the two DMs to defensive midfielders on support.

Will try with a smaller team after I finish this season

thats fantastic mate well done. will try changing dms too but not just yet as still only conceding at 0.4 a game!! only averging 2.0 goals scored tho?? any tips?

thats fantastic mate well done. will try changing dms too but not just yet as still only conceding at 0.4 a game!! only averging 2.0 goals scored tho?? any tips?
Changing the DMs increased ball possession and therefore we had more opportunities and scored more goals. HOWEVER the tactic was also less stable at the back. So depends whether you like more goals or more clean sheets.

Also change corners to Near Post, you'll score a few more

Changing the DMs increased ball possession and therefore we had more opportunities and scored more goals. HOWEVER the tactic was also less stable at the back. So depends whether you like more goals or more clean sheets.

Also change corners to Near Post, you'll score a few more

i will give it a go in second season (just about to start) have given myself a stable defence but would like a few more goals second season.

thanks mate. how on earth did you manage to buy ongenda? i have offered like 5 mill plus and they will not accept! offered 5mil + anderson got accepted but then transfer cancelled for no apparent reason? this was early on in the season so it wasnt downt to transfer window closing.

You could offer loan with buy clause in first season ;)

You're right Balders, this tactic should have a much bigger following!!

View attachment 330381View attachment 330382

Only tweak was changing the two DMs to defensive midfielders on support.

Will try with a smaller team after I finish this season

Whoah great results! I will try your DM tweaks too ;)
Near post corner wasn't working well for me in my QPR though so i changed to default.

giving this a wee try with newcastle, signed carlos fierro for false 9, ongenda refused to join me xD

came second with Newcastle and won the euro cup, Fierro even though in his first season at club got player of the year and has come on brilliantly for 1 season worth of development.

View attachment 332203

Like this alot, only used few games so far but all led to 4 CCC's minumum, its the WB that are having a field day suprisingly.

came second with Newcastle and won the euro cup, Fierro even though in his first season at club got player of the year and has come on brilliantly for 1 season worth of development.

View attachment 332203

Nice mate! Keep it up i think he will win you world player next season ;)

Like this alot, only used few games so far but all led to 4 CCC's minumum, its the WB that are having a field day suprisingly.

Glad it did well for you. Who's your WB? That's surprising :)

Jordi Alba or Bale on the Left,
Danilo and Kyle Walker on the Right,

making assists and goals nicely, i've set them to hug touch line and pushed them up a bit and so there usually the overlapping man when the ball gets played accross left to right, either way, as the AMR and AML are kinda tucked in, they get the space. :)

Glad it did well for you. Who's your WB? That's surprising :)

hi mate have you managed to try this with man united yet? im still struggling so would be good to see what you do different to me.

Hi, mate seems a decent tactic. Started new season with Chelsea and im currently training people in positions, and waiting for tactic to become fluid (part of problem) so im going to give the player a few more months to get used to it. BUT: I concede too many counter attacking goals from flanks, too many passbacks are being intercepted and this tactic is terrible for defending set plays. im 15 points off the top in October!! Can u give me any advice mate?

Jordi Alba or Bale on the Left,
Danilo and Kyle Walker on the Right,

making assists and goals nicely, i've set them to hug touch line and pushed them up a bit and so there usually the overlapping man when the ball gets played accross left to right, either way, as the AMR and AML are kinda tucked in, they get the space. :)

Decent WBs there! And the WB tweak is very sensible, i'll try that too :)

hi mate have you managed to try this with man united yet? im still struggling so would be good to see what you do different to me.

Hi BALDERS, i actually just started a Tottenham save as my good friend is hardcore Tottenham fan and i would like to see how great this tactic will do. I just done first 2 matches and seems to be very promising!
Anyway, now i will try MU first thanks for your great support to the tactic and keeping faith ;)

Below is my first 2 Tottenham match results, Bale seems like gonna be more godly than Ongenda!

3-1 Arsenal, Adebayor missed penalty!

TottenhamResult01_zps90618b8d.jpg

3-0 Soton

TottenhamResult02_zps15ad23c9.jpg

Look at Bale's performance, 2 MOM avg rating 9!

Bale01_zps351ec65d.jpg

Hi, mate seems a decent tactic. Started new season with Chelsea and im currently training people in positions, and waiting for tactic to become fluid (part of problem) so im going to give the player a few more months to get used to it. BUT: I concede too many counter attacking goals from flanks, too many passbacks are being intercepted and this tactic is terrible for defending set plays. im 15 points off the top in October!! Can u give me any advice mate?

Hi mate, you are right on the pass back weakness. Sometimes my defenders made silly pass back mistakes too but it's quite rare for me, like 1 out of 7-8 games. If you got it too often can try to change goalkeeper distribution to mixed instead of defender collect. And try to check your defender's decision and concentration stat and make sure they are at least 12, the more the better and less silly mistakes.

For defending set pieces, try get taller defenders/DMs and if desperate set match prep to defend set pieces on opponents you think will mostly rely on set pieces goals like Stoke especially on away match.

As for goals from flanks, that's never a problem for most of my games so far so i don't have any solid idea atm. Who's your WBs btw? And could you post a screen of your formation with the first choice players so i could see if the right players are on the right place.

Hi BALDERS, i actually just started a Tottenham save as my good friend is hardcore Tottenham fan and i would like to see how great this tactic will do. I just done first 2 matches and seems to be very promising!
Anyway, now i will try MU first thanks for your great support to the tactic and keeping faith ;)

Below is my first 2 Tottenham match results, Bale seems like gonna be more godly than Ongenda!

3-1 Arsenal, Adebayor missed penalty!

TottenhamResult01_zps90618b8d.jpg

3-0 Soton

TottenhamResult02_zps15ad23c9.jpg

Look at Bale's performance, 2 MOM avg rating 9!

Bale01_zps351ec65d.jpg

if you could screen shot how you set up your training i would be greatful as not sure what i should do? i know you mention attacking movement but not sure on the slider. as i have read in other posts that it can stifle player develpoment if you leave it as standard.

just starting another united save as not satisfied with results. if you could post your starting 11 and transfers etc i would be grateful.