EDK QPR Legendary Playmakers/False 9 (wkid win World Player/Golden Ball in 2 season!)

Thanks bro! Do update us Ongenda's progress in your save with this tactic, he might be even better than in my save!

Nice tactic, bro!

I played 1 match with QPR, I had bought Ongenda and in that match, (It was just his first match), he got Man of The Match with a rating of 9.0!

Great work, man.

Hi halidbeslic i would recommend quick & strong striker. You can search based on the stat of Bobby Zamora.

Hansor, did u change anything from OP?
Is your CF big (i.e. Carrol,Zigic,Crouch)? who is your "false 9"? ty

which team are you?

looks great, always like formations with lots of creative players :)

How do the other attacking players (AMCL/R and ST) perform in your tactic (goals, assists, dribbling per game, rating etc)?

Also what's your average ball possesion as I always find hard to make good possession tactics when using two defensive midfielders - which is a shame as I'm a big fan of the double-volante!

Hi, with this tactic my other AMCL/R usually performs above average around 7-7.5 and my ST usually fluctuates a lot, he can be 9 in a match and then 6-7 in another. The AMC is the most consistent performer here usually 7.5-9 even when losing. And then the DC is the 2 who always perform consistenly 7-8, i think the 2 DM here has help the DC's game a lot. The DM usually average 6.5-7.5.

Avg possesions should be 60-65 and best part is most of the time opposition team only managed very less shots on goal, chances and etc to the point the match commentator said they hardly had a sniff :)

looks great, always like formations with lots of creative players :)

How do the other attacking players (AMCL/R and ST) perform in your tactic (goals, assists, dribbling per game, rating etc)?

Also what's your average ball possesion as I always find hard to make good possession tactics when using two defensive midfielders - which is a shame as I'm a big fan of the double-volante!

Hansor, did u change anything from OP?
Is your CF big (i.e. Carrol,Zigic,Crouch)? who is your "false 9"? ty

My AF is Emmanuel Herrerra from Montpellier
My false 9 is Gaëtan Charbonnier

I did not change anything nop !

hi folks have been using this tactic on a new man u save, very impressive going forward especially at home. however away it is a little hit and miss. im wondering if there is any advice you can give me to make it more solid and consistent?

hi folks have been using this tactic on a new man u save, very impressive going forward especially at home. however away it is a little hit and miss. im wondering if there is any advice you can give me to make it more solid and consistent?

Hi BALDERS, could you show us the screen of your formation with all you regular players in place? I'll try to see if the players in place are with the right stats & PPM. And in those match you are not doing well, is that the same players not performing? Do you concede more set pieces goals in away game? What teams are giving you troubles in away game?

Anyway, before going into details on how to improve your game i would first advice to make sure to use the right team/individual talk especially for big team like MU where players get complacent a lot more often.

I was actually quite surprise that a team like MU was not utterly dominating the oppositions with this tactic.
I haven't try big team with this tactic yet though so who knows... could be everyone parking the bus and giving problem XD

BTW, i started a Southampton game and were doing extremely well atm, played 21 win 19 draw 2 against Chelsea & MU, only lose a game in league cup.

fvejspx.jpg

this is my starting 11 as i have just started again due to losing against silly teams like brighton and qpr.so i cant tell you the type of goals conceded as yet. as its still 1st season i am playing the obvious choices whom im sure dont have the correct ppms but i have purchased some youth with the intention of training the correct ppms. have sold some players that wont feature like nani, hernandez and young to help me fund future transfers. trying to get rid of van persie at mo but no one is interested! i tend to let my *** man do teamtalks as i can never get it right. these are my transfers. if you can think of any one else please tell me

t4D6JeN.jpg

fvejspx.jpg

this is my starting 11 as i have just started again due to losing against silly teams like brighton and qpr.so i cant tell you the type of goals conceded as yet. as its still 1st season i am playing the obvious choices whom im sure dont have the correct ppms but i have purchased some youth with the intention of training the correct ppms. have sold some players that wont feature like nani, hernandez and young to help me fund future transfers. trying to get rid of van persie at mo but no one is interested! i tend to let my *** man do teamtalks as i can never get it right. these are my transfers. if you can think of any one else please tell me

t4D6JeN.jpg

If I would you , I switch van Persie to Giggs's position and Giggs to van Persie's position.

Hi mate,

I notice your tactic familiarity has not reach maximum yet. Make sure to set both general & match training to tactic and very high and scheduling to 50% of match training. Keep this until your tactic familiarity reach maximum and then lower down the general training to average/high and focus to team cohesion until the team is gel well then switch to focus on attacking.

If you want to buy sell a lot of players then do it early and at once even before your first friendly match so that you have time to gel your team. If you buy many new players on and off in a longer period then they will take more time to gel up and will affect the team play performance. Ideally the team should be gel well right before the first premier league game or after 2-3 premier league games. If your team gel late and you have bad results from beginning then you will have a hard time to turn it around.

Now back to your players in the formation. I would suggest to put Van Persie or Rooney in the AMC position. Train Van Persie or Rooney with the most important PPM for this tactic Runs with ball through centre. Then for Rooney train him place shots/shoots with power. Notice that both Van Persie or Rooney was not AMC natural (and boy this is a good news as they are indeed the ideal false 9 for this tactic!) so in their individual training set new position training to Attacking Midfielder(Center). Then in their individual training focus set as Advanced Forward.

And Giggs is not the right person for the AMC spot in fact far from it, his acceleration is no good and he is old and declining. Even Kagawa would do a much better job and i would only use Giggs as rotation/backup. I would fill the other AMC (left) or AMC (right) with Antonio Valencia or Ashley Young as rotation or backup.

For the 2 central defenders put the one with best jumping/heading e.g. Vidic to left.
Try to find at least one defender with good acceleration 13-15. Phil Jones/Evans could do it, in fact you could just use them both together as the tactic require faster defender. Or if you want to buy i would suggest Kurt Zouma.

And lastly, team talk is one of the important factor here especially you have a big team with easier complacency attitude so better get them right by yourself. Follow the guide at this link Team Talks | Football Manager 2013 Guide

Try these changes and i think your results will greatly improve :)

fvejspx.jpg

t4D6JeN.jpg

Hey EDK - Great tactic, I used it with Man City (I know not the hardest team) but it did really well, getting Augero World Player of the Year.

I was just wondering, could you show me your transfers for your first season with QPR? I want to try a lower team, but I'm not sure who to buy :)

Cheers and again, great tactic

Hey cobrauk, glad to know you like the tactic and it's doing well for you. I think winning with Man City is rather easier but getting World Player isn't due to Messi and Ronaldo :)

Below is my shopping list for QPR in first season, the player price probably different in your save so you might want to look for other players due to tight budget
De Ceglie 3.1m - Juventus
Borja Gomez 4.4m - Granada
Juan Manuel Torres 2.8m - Metalist
Jesus Datolo 4.4m - Internacional

Granero is my star man in season 1 until i bought Ongenda in season 2.

Hey EDK - Great tactic, I used it with Man City (I know not the hardest team) but it did really well, getting Augero World Player of the Year.

I was just wondering, could you show me your transfers for your first season with QPR? I want to try a lower team, but I'm not sure who to buy :)

Cheers and again, great tactic

Hey cobrauk, glad to know you like the tactic and it's doing well for you. I think winning with Man City is rather easier but getting World Player isn't due to Messi and Ronaldo :)

Below is my shopping list for QPR in first season, the player price probably different in your save so you might want to look for other players due to tight budget
De Ceglie 3.1m - Juventus
Borja Gomez 4.4m - Granada
Juan Manuel Torres 2.8m - Metalist
Jesus Datolo 4.4m - Internacional

Granero is my star man in season 1 until i bought Ongenda in season 2.

hi mate i appreciate your help but im really struggling with team talks? i just cant seem to get them right. i do believe that has what cost me the league and cups (yes i was knocked out of all of them) if you were man u what team talks would you use?

Basically before every math there is match prediction and you'll have to check if your team is big favourite, small favourite, close game, rival game and etc. MU would be mostly big favourite unless you're on a losing streak.

Go to Team Talk Guidelines | Football Manager 2013 Guide

Refer it for every match and remember to check the team talk feedback at Match Report after the match.
Do this often enough and you'll be able to choose the team talk naturally just like how your players learn PPM.
Any football manager wanted to success must learn this PPM :)

hi mate i appreciate your help but im really struggling with team talks? i just cant seem to get them right. i do believe that has what cost me the league and cups (yes i was knocked out of all of them) if you were man u what team talks would you use?

Latest update on my Southampton 2nd season with some crazy results (H)

7-0 Arsenal
SotonResult01_zpsebcec217.jpg

5-0 ManU
SotonResult02_zps0f7ef760.jpg

4-0 Liverpool
SotonResult03_zps97cc9924.jpg

3-0 Bayern
SotonResult04_zpse6e7ee5a.jpg

And look what my new AMC legend Gaston Ramirez's value has became
RamirezValue_zps19fd2507.jpg

He would be even better if i didn't played him off postion to AMC(right/left)
occasionally due to rotation sharing the AMC(center) spot with Ongenda (H)

What's your Southampton team? Many transfers? some crazy results. Surprised this tactics hasn't gained more attention.

Latest update on my Southampton 2nd season with some crazy results (H)

7-0 Arsenal
SotonResult01_zpsebcec217.jpg

5-0 ManU
SotonResult02_zps0f7ef760.jpg

4-0 Liverpool
SotonResult03_zps97cc9924.jpg

3-0 Bayern
SotonResult04_zpse6e7ee5a.jpg

And look what my new AMC legend Gaston Ramirez's value has became
RamirezValue_zps19fd2507.jpg

He would be even better if i didn't played him off postion to AMC(right/left)
occasionally due to rotation sharing the AMC(center) spot with Ongenda (H)

i am a massive fan of this tactic, i really believe it could be one of the best so i too am surprised that it hasnt had a bigger following. i still struggle to get the results that you do (you must be a legend at this game) i have a pretty amazing man united team season 3. yet i still havent won the league in fact the only trophy i have won is champs league season 2!! (i must be rubbish) there must be something im doing wrong? i just dont know what it is? i tried following your advice on team talks but nothing changed really. will keep going to try and emulate your success. i cant even beat arsenal 1-0 nevermind 7-0. nevermind i wont give up. cheers for the tactic i hope its gets the attention it deserves

What's your Southampton team? Many transfers? some crazy results. Surprised this tactics hasn't gained more attention.

In first season, i obviously bought Hervin Ongenda, can't stop using him lol
Then 1 left back, 1 dc and that's it.

2nd season i have more funds and bought some really great players like Davide Astori, Mauricio Isla, Fabio, Yarmolenko.

Hey BALDERS, thanks for keeping your faith in this tactic :)
Good job winning champs league!

I haven't really tested this tactic with top team so it might probably have problems. I will try later after i done with my Southampton game.

Did you try other tactics around yet? Maybe you should try some with the same team and see if you'll do better. You can keep this as your secondary tactic and rotating them. Maybe play this at home since you're having good result at home.

Wish you good luck in the remaining season!

i am a massive fan of this tactic, i really believe it could be one of the best so i too am surprised that it hasnt had a bigger following. i still struggle to get the results that you do (you must be a legend at this game) i have a pretty amazing man united team season 3. yet i still havent won the league in fact the only trophy i have won is champs league season 2!! (i must be rubbish) there must be something im doing wrong? i just dont know what it is? i tried following your advice on team talks but nothing changed really. will keep going to try and emulate your success. i cant even beat arsenal 1-0 nevermind 7-0. nevermind i wont give up. cheers for the tactic i hope its gets the attention it deserves