I made it clear in the OP how people would be selected. Anyone with 500 posts or over I deem reliable enough to play. If you don't have 500 posts, you might still be able to join if your ppd is high enough (assuming the post count is still decent). Also, regulars in the IRC room can be deemed reliable, such as CallumE5, because they spend a lot of time there they can be easily contacted. The people I'm turning down are those that I don't think will be reliable.

Well, i don´t really fully agree, but hey, that´s your opinion and i respect it.

PD: When you talk about IRC do you mean the Network sub forum ? im not very familiarized with the forum abbrevations..

When did i said i wanna play this game ? .. oO)

It is a game, yes .. but is a public game since he post it in a public forum for everyone who fulfill the rules he write, but he himself breake his own rules.. as like i said i don´t had any problem if he wanna play with his friends, just with premium members or with whoever, but if he want too, i think it would be fair from him to said so and put it in the post where he put the rules.. so no one will go dissapointed or deceived because he change the rules he gave constantly.

PD: Some of the lads i was talking about sure are even his friends, they´re just premium members.

PD2:The stuff about the job was just an example.

PD3: Is nothing personal, just common sense.

I cant fathom why you are whining so mcuh if you dont even want to play the game, makes u sound uber-despo to play the game, dont try to act like your Batman and yor fighting for the greater good (K)

I cant fathom why you are whining so mcuh if you dont even want to play the game, makes u sound uber-despo to play the game, dont try to act like your Batman and yor fighting for the greater good (K)

Believe it or not, i was doing the second, so everyone will be happy.

BTW, i had been told im like the forum Batman, chanananan batman, chananana batman, batman, batman XD

Fulham, not the best result, but not bad. Sent my budgets Ed, but what happens if we get relegated?

I'd like to keep everything as it is.

Why did I have to get Bolton :(

My budgets seem to have been automatically done on the word doc Ed? Am I too late to edit them before the start?

My budgets seem to have been automatically done on the word doc Ed? Am I too late to edit them before the start?

That's the overall budget, which I don't change. You need to choose your transfer and remaining wage budgets.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Fulham, not the best result, but not bad. Sent my budgets Ed, but what happens if we get relegated?

Then I'll need to update the Championship :S. Unless people think it's a good idea to abolish relegations?

Then I'll need to update the Championship :S. Unless people think it's a good idea to abolish relegations?

i dont mind if we dont have relegations mate, will make it easier for you aswell wont it?

Ifits easier for you ed then why not. ? all your choice though.

It's not that it particularly makes it easier, just it would seem a bit pointless if I was updating a full league even though there would be only three teams that are actually there. I'll think about it.

It's not that it particularly makes it easier, just it would seem a bit pointless if I was updating a full league even though there would be only three teams that are actually there./QUOTE]

yeah agreed, would be a bit **** maybe if we're not all in the same league

Pretty happy with Newcatle and sent my budgets, in regards to getting rid of relagation I personally think its a good idea.

I think i'm still waiting on Ronan, Joss, Calder95, tiraths, Kris and Ravenie for their budgets. If I don't get them by tomorrow, I'm going to start the story then :)

I think i'm still waiting on Ronan, Joss, Calder95, tiraths, Kris and Ravenie for their budgets. If I don't get them by tomorrow, I'm going to start the story then :)

cool and if it means getting rid of relegation then fine whatever is easier for u