Eds' José Mourinho ParkThePlane Tactical Workshop

José doesn't play with an attacking format, though, usually. I plan on making both of the formations you mentioned, as Mourinho has used them.

Would appreciate some screenshots of these games. Preferably the Passes and Average Positions. :)

Press the PRTSC button. Then go to paint and Paste it in. Then Save and upload via Imageshack.

i'll do it now

edit:
why I can't make a screenshot?
it always shows my explorer...

Last edited:
Make sure you are on the actual FM screen when you press the button.

Haha, alright.

Ummm... try pressing Alt+F8 (might be F9, I am not sure). That will then save them straight into the Football Manager 2011/Screenshots folder.

Haha, alright.

Ummm... try pressing Alt+F8 (might be F9, I am not sure). That will then save them straight into the Football Manager 2011/Screenshots folder.

F9.

Having some good results with this Ed, will give you a screenshot soon :)

Hi. If I'm not digging in private affairs here, I, and most certainly others, are curious as to why Ed got banned?

Bonjour.

Was banned due to a build-up of infractions.

ParkThePlane 4-3-1-2 version2 is looking a lot, lot, lot better than version 1 and I've made numerous tweaks. Fairly large tweaks, but I've gone an unbeaten half-season with Sunderland, including a few big wins.

Will be uploaded later today if there's interest.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I'm delighted to announce ParkThePlane 4-3-1-2 has officially been released. I highly recommend re-downloading the tactic as there are various improvements. :)

welcome back. :) I'm a fan of your tactic, and was a bit worried to see you banned.

Cheers mate. Yeah, only a build upof small infractions - is no worry.

As always, looking for feedback. At the moment I don't plan to release a v3, but I will if need be.

gonna test it now with spurs at half-season, it can obviously not work, if it do so i'll start a new save only to test the tactic.

edit-

first game, birmingham 1 - 2 spurs, 6 CCC to me vs 1 for them, nice for the first game and it's already Febuary :O

Last edited:
when we can download version 2 i see version 2 is best on FM11 Tactics Fully Testd

Early season results using this tactic with Chelsea

attachment.php

Any other requests just ask, shots, positioning etc

Last edited: