El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

I know its irrelevant to this thread so i apologise but was the Diablo tactic that good? XD I never used it? In my head the best ever tactic on manager simulation was Hazzas Exploit on FM12?

I know its irrelevant to this thread so i apologise but was the Diablo tactic that good? XD I never used it? In my head the best ever tactic on manager simulation was Hazzas Exploit on FM12?

YES it was TACTIC for CM03/04 DIABLO and RY_Scramjet tactic it was Cheat tactics....you can win with TNS easy CL :p

Thanks for sharing this tactic.

It doesnt work for me. I did try it with Newcastle and West Ham.

I did try to follow your guide and filter, but my problem is that I cant find any players wenn i use your filter maybe because my scout isnt good enough?

Dude this tactic looks amazing...can u explain me differences between differences between El Diablo - Total Destruction _F50C0AE5-0413-4C34-AFC1-0F83E966C382 and El Diablo - Total Destruction V 3 - testing_4FB409F2-93B7-4581-9C9D-00E8C5EA10D2 before i"ll try...ty

Dude this tactic looks amazing...can u explain me differences between differences between El Diablo - Total Destruction _F50C0AE5-0413-4C34-AFC1-0F83E966C382 and El Diablo - Total Destruction V 3 - testing_4FB409F2-93B7-4581-9C9D-00E8C5EA10D2 before i"ll try...ty

testing version 3 atm. so its not finished.. but ppl are allowed to test and come with advise.. to make it even better

YES it was TACTIC for CM03/04 DIABLO and RY_Scramjet tactic it was Cheat tactics....you can win with TNS easy CL :p

I wanna buy the old CM now just to see it :D Is it bad that i wish a tactic that good could be made on these fms?

cant make a tactic that good on latest manager.. engine is to advanced

Yeah i agree, i do actually sit and spend thousands of hours on fm making and creating very outrageous tactic and try different formations and ideas i haven't seen others try but unless the tactic is like beyond phenomenal i wouldn't share it. in my opinion it isn't too hard to win the league if you put time and effort into observing everything. Thats why most tactics on here go through a tactic testing league of some sort and come up short

yer i spend alot of time testing and creating tactic.. i just dont like testing Leagues... since i make guide for my tactic.. "base" tactic aint epic.. its the small Things there make it great..

for this final version do the same rules apply as tactic one on op, such as dm and mc ?