El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

thanks mate, would u say this latest tactic is stronger than the one on op ? i just started using the one on op with bolton

thanks mate, would u say this latest tactic is stronger than the one on op ? i just started using the one on op with bolton

yeah i think it might be alot better.. havent tested it yet.. only some matches.. u should try.. if it turn out bad.. u can change.. just follow guide .. or it wont Work...

Next two matches with beta 5 from main page

match vs Fiorentina i got RED Card 34 min.. still dominate match totally and win 5-1 away !!

A REAL DIABLO on the way, same formation from the original. 17 played 17 won 72 scored, 6 conceeded in all competitions. i'm chelsea

I'd start a new thread qwert, mods are likely to delete all these, they usually do with adverts of another tactic in a thread.

but it looks good. :)

Alright. my mistake even to talk about this on someone else's thread. Got carried away by the name.

Alright. my mistake even to talk about this on someone else's thread. Got carried away by the name.

No worries, just letting you know.. they've done it a couple of times recently.

Everyone with a new tactic that wins, eventually uses Diablo in the tag at somepoint,