El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

Qwerty what version were you using? The one where you won 22 out of 22?

With my own variation I managed to win the championship with Watford breaking the points record and the goals scored record whilst keeping the best defence! But feel it will get run over in the prem! Didn't make any signings

Also I only lost 3 games which is quite impressive in the championship

Last edited:
Getting **** lots of draws and late goals against....I am Arsenal and playing against the likes of bottom teams only!

where is v3 i only see original and v5 beta
im playing west ham 17 games - 9 wins 5 draws 3 Lost - no transfers

Sadly that is were you are wrong. Even the classic "original" Diablo you could lose the odd game. ^^

sorry I added the wrong thread. How do I remove

Last edited:
tacticoftheyear im bolton and my centre mid is mark davies, hes only scored 3 goals in 32 apps, should he be trained the preffered move shoot from distance or is that just for my dm

Hi mate!

I tried your tactic with Inter so let me give you a review

- Very good tactic
plus
- Brilliant set pieces

Congratulations.

HERNANES is the guy, he is scoring every match..

Funny thing: I bought "Luis hernandez" a ****** fullback that plays in Liga Adelante, only for the 18 long throws and the prefered move. The guy has got higher rating than Cristiano Ronaldo

Sorry for bad my English

ty m8. happy im not the only one got succed with the tactic.. try V5

tacticoftheyear im bolton and my centre mid is mark davies, hes only scored 3 goals in 32 apps, should he be trained the preffered move shoot from distance or is that just for my dm

i use prefered move shoot from distance on both midfielders.. try version 5 on fron page.. ST (center ) will score alot of goals

Hi, alot of ppl ask for what players to buy..
It's really hard since all clubs don't have same budget..
So here is my tranferlist .. depending on budget i try get as many players from list as possible.
Central Defenders : Rädoi (1m - from Al-Ahli), Tomas Sivok(1.2m - Besiktas)
Indriöi Sigurösson(69k - Viking)
Longthrows : defenders Marc Bertran free, Oguchi Onyewu free (backup)
Midfielders with prefered move - shoots from distance.
Markos Senna (9.5k New York Cosmos ) Andrea Lazzari (500k - Fiorentina - MUST BUY !!!!!)

I am arsenal, not getting the amazing results liked you have....conceding

like a i said before, my low/medium team dont have the right players with preferenc moves, and with v1 Diablo, dont get good result, but....

With V5, same team, WORK :) cant wait to have the right players :)

Good job :)

The results with this tactic are incredible. After working with v1 through v3 with Napoli, I only won the Italian Cup with Napoli in the 2nd season, but had pushed Juventus in the league until the final games and finished 2nd. This season using the newest tactic, won the league without losing (invincibles), won the Italian Cup and lost the Champions League final to Benfica on penalties. Amazing!!

With this is mind decided to give a greater challenge a try. I started unemployed got a job at PSS (Indonesian second division), literally it said I had no chance of going up, but I won the league and the Title Playoff. Then the next season it said I was relegation fodder. Instead in the first season with not a lot of reinforcements I won the league and the cup! It's incredible. Even more incredible I do not have a guy who can actually perform at all and don't have a guy with more than like 11 long shots!

This is an incredible tactic!