El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

Following... I'm using another tactic that rocks, but you should never stop improving! :D

tried this with Newcastle and the results where poor, many draws and losses, I finished the season 11th which by my standards is very poor.

but on the positive side though Sissoko who was my CM-A scored an impressive 14 goals in the first 3 months.

tried this with Newcastle and the results where poor, many draws and losses, I finished the season 11th which by my standards is very poor.

but on the positive side though Sissoko who was my CM-A scored an impressive 14 goals in the first 3 months.

How was the morale of the team? Also check the team cohesion in the assistant feedback. Really helps if these are high. I think pre-season is important for this tactic. I normally play about 15 friendlies when its my first season at the club with match tactics as 50% of training to learn tactic. On general training I leave it on team cohesion on high and do not change it. Only change it if players start to complain about the amount of training. Then when the season starts I move to teamwork. Most clubs I manage I get to "the players would die for one another" which I think really helps the tactic.

If its a normal pre-season with the tactic already learnt I use pre-season to get fitness up and learn tactic the amount lost in the bars during player holidays and go straight to teamwork. I think this does help.

Also check the key passes for your throw in guy, it should be way above everyone else, if not some element of the throw routine is not working out, could be the thrower i.e. he doesn't have the necessary stats, or the shooter. I find some players just let fly more than others, you want the regista to have the long shots and take as many as he can, he wont score all the time but the ball will fall to the strikers or CM in the box for tap in. Even without the throw in routine the tactic works genuinely really well, as can be seen by my promotion in Indonesia and then subsequent title win, where I had none of the necessary stats and PPM avaliable to me.

Hey man,

1) How do you get assistant feedback?
2) How to or what do you mean by 'the players would die for one another'?

How was the morale of the team? Also check the team cohesion in the assistant feedback. Really helps if these are high. I think pre-season is important for this tactic. I normally play about 15 friendlies when its my first season at the club with match tactics as 50% of training to learn tactic. On general training I leave it on team cohesion on high and do not change it. Only change it if players start to complain about the amount of training. Then when the season starts I move to teamwork. Most clubs I manage I get to "the players would die for one another" which I think really helps the tactic.

If its a normal pre-season with the tactic already learnt I use pre-season to get fitness up and learn tactic the amount lost in the bars during player holidays and go straight to teamwork. I think this does help.

Also check the key passes for your throw in guy, it should be way above everyone else, if not some element of the throw routine is not working out, could be the thrower i.e. he doesn't have the necessary stats, or the shooter. I find some players just let fly more than others, you want the regista to have the long shots and take as many as he can, he wont score all the time but the ball will fall to the strikers or CM in the box for tap in. Even without the throw in routine the tactic works genuinely really well, as can be seen by my promotion in Indonesia and then subsequent title win, where I had none of the necessary stats and PPM avaliable to me.

Hey man,

1) How do you get assistant feedback?
2) How to or what do you mean by 'the players would die for one another'?

View attachment 301452

From the picture you can see that the second line, mentions that the players would be willing to die for one another. Means that the team is really united, team cohesion and teamwork should be at maximum. The best way to get this up id through training general team cohesion of high and match training on teamwork (when tactic is learnt). At the moment I am leaving team talks to assistant as I am instant resulting my games. The important thing is to get team morale up in pre-season so you can go into the season in form. When you do suffer a defeat or two, have a team meeting and be honest generally about how things are going. Lets say you lose two games but are still top, then tell them the season has been going great and to keep it up and it should get a good reaction.

Also don't make too many signings or that will mean cohesion will go down and you need to pick it up again which will take time. Only make the necessary signings.

Team talks in general if you do them, you should generally be honest. Tone can matter, calm, cautious should be used when underdog together with impress me and i have faith. Assertive should be used when favourite with I expect a win and I have faith. Aggressive to be used when performing poorly at home and favourite with not good enough. Assertive away when losing at half time and not good enough and individual have not been good enough. Passionate for big away win generally in full time. The key really is to just pick the team talk logically along the lines of the odds pre-match.

Thanks for the detailed reply...Arsenal 0-0 away Norwich, Arsenal 4-1 Red Bull (CL), Arsenal 1-4 Chelsea away...if looking for these I am not too impressed.

Yes totally fluid already with the players to long throw and long shots and they are to die for each other...

Thanks for the detailed reply...Arsenal 0-0 away Norwich, Arsenal 4-1 Red Bull (CL), Arsenal 1-4 Chelsea away...if looking for these I am not too impressed.

Yes totally fluid already with the players to long throw and long shots and they are to die for each other...

How is morale?

plz post a screen of u r lineup

Its seems ok tactic with the main tactic in 25 games with galatasaray i only got 2 draws all 23 games win but my strikers and my MC midfielder doesnt score much and underperforming.... then schalke 04 aproach to make me their new manager and here is the rest of the fixtures...dude what did u change in beta v100 tacticView attachment 771079View attachment 771083View attachment 771089

ps. i use OIView attachment 771091

u use the right players ? i changed it to alot more presure

without the players it wont be amazing.. u should try .. just a random team and get right players and give it a go.. just to c whats its capaple of..