El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

Awesome tactic, can you post me a screenshot of your attacking corner set up please? Im trying to get my corner takers to play it to the DM for the long shot but it always ends up going to a striker. Thanks

Awesome tactic, can you post me a screenshot of your attacking corner set up please? Im trying to get my corner takers to play it to the DM for the long shot but it always ends up going to a striker. Thanks

here:)

what changes u make m8? 99 better then 100? or just a bad game vs a good one? :) its football afterall

Just won the AFC Champions League, Chinese League and FIFA World Club Cup using v100 with Beijing Go'uan. Pretty great stuff.

This tactic is da ****... I've made some tweaks to make it suit lower league teams it's working incredible

View attachment 301233

lowest german league available through update, media prediction 11th, great work man

Im trying the beta with Inter.

Got and ok start but should I use Hernandes at DMC or CM ?

and use harnandes at CM where his best.. with low budget buy markos senna.. his really insane DM