El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

I don't want it to come across like I am bashing the tactic for no reason. Like I said, this is the best tactic on this site in my opinion for results based on the 3 games I have tested it in so far and from reading peoples posts. Thanks for sharing :wub:

anytime m8.. ty :)

Same not saying it's a bad thing but saying it is an exploit! As you say some trams score mostly from set pieces! Just for the actual football played it's not the beautiful game, for results it's incredible

Same not saying it's a bad thing but saying it is an exploit! As you say some trams score mostly from set pieces! Just for the actual football played it's not the beautiful game, for results it's incredible

yer u Guys might be right.. :)

would you recommend using your assistant manager for the team talk

would you recommend using your assistant manager for the team talk
Yer i do that.. unless he fails alot and makes alot of players frustrated.. i would recmmend u do it u r self. bad mood makes bad plays. but if he do well its worth it..

In fairness the original diablo was the ultimate exploit tactic so its well titled.

Never argued about the title, just the concept of the tactic! No problems with it I used it, just rather score more from open play and like to have a variety of positions to buy!

Is it possible to train at player do learn "Posses long flat throw"? cant seem to find it under the new prefered moves i can train. I have a player with 16 i long throw, but he dosent have the prefered move "Posses long flat throw"

Back