El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

Just use the ones for the other 3 striker tactics. they are pretty interchangable in personnel needed to work.

Starting season Swansea now.. any1 wanna have updates bout tranfers or results let me know.

first match

Last edited:
question both my regista and centre mid have long shots 15+ but they don't have the ppm shoots from range YET, I'm training them for it, in the mean time should i have 'shoots more often' on there player instructions?

question both my regista and centre mid have long shots 15+ but they don't have the ppm shoots from range YET, I'm training them for it, in the mean time should i have 'shoots more often' on there player instructions?

thats sounds like a great combo.. plz let me know how it goes...

Very good tactic, only lost 1 match and draw 2 with Arsenal. My left back 12 times MOTM :). I do see that 3 striker shoot from distance alot and miss alot of chances where they could've passed.

Very good tactic, only lost 1 match and draw 2 with Arsenal. My left back 12 times MOTM :). I do see that 3 striker shoot from distance alot and miss alot of chances where they could've passed.

Yer u can change to F9 all 3 then set shoot less often, u'll miss some corners from channel running.. working on version 2.. with more dominaion

****, i just went on 5 losing streak.. also losing 5-1 to everton :/

last match...

it not fully tested.. if u wanna try version 2 send pm and ill send link