El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

Hey I thought I would try this out first with the club that you did so well with, Napoli. Only really got into the season now, but played a lot of friendlies and to be honest I am very impressed the football is fantastic. I have suffered a loss already within the first five games away to AC Milan, but on the stats would have won it 99 times out of 100 as they just caught us twice on the break to win 2-1. However won all the others, mostly destroying teams. Beat Standard Liege in the Champs League qualify 6-0 away and 5-1 at home. Beat Lazio 3-1 away, Torino 5-0 at home, Parma 3-1 at home etc.

In terms of telling people about a few players for this tactic. I signed LB Knudsen from Esbjerg as a backup for Ghoulam (glad I did as he broke his foot in pre-season and has missed all the season so far. Knudsen has averaged about 9.00 so far, already picked up like 3 POMs in 5 matches. Bought him for about £700K, value is already £1.7M and he is straight in the Denmark team.

Got to admit this is a nice tactic. Good work! I do however think this would be much harder the lower down you go as low flat crosses seems to be a reasonably rare PPM and getting long shooters is not easy, but still potentially workable.

Cheers for the tactic mate. Will continue to test and report back.

Last edited:
Hey I thought I would try this out first with the club that you did so well with, Napoli. Only really got into the season now, but played a lot of friendlies and to be honest I am very impressed the football is fantastic. I have suffered a loss already within the first five games away to AC Milan, but on the stats would have won it 99 times out of 100 as they just caught us twice on the break to win 2-1. However won all the others, mostly destroying teams. Beat Standard Liege in the Champs League qualify 6-0 away and 5-1 at home. Beat Lazio 3-1 away, Torino 5-0 at home, Parma 3-1 at home etc.

In terms of telling people about a few players for this tactic. I signed LB Knudsen from Esbjerg as a backup for Ghoulam (glad I did as he broke his foot in pre-season and has missed all the season so far. Knudsen has averaged about 9.00 so far, already picked up like 3 POMs in 5 matches. Bought him for about £700K, value is already £1.7M and he is straight in the Denmark team.

Got to admit this is a nice tactic. Good work! I do however think this would be much harder the lower down you go as low flat crosses seems to be a reasonably rare PPM and getting long shooters is not easy, but still potentially workable.

Cheers for the tactic mate. Will continue to test and report back.

Thx m8 for the response.. yeah had same impressive result.. it was season two I won everything had a few defeats in first season..
Rodrigo ( attacker ) is worth buying.. i can post my lineup if u like.. im working on a new version hopefully done l8r tonight.. should improve tactic a lot.. I hope :/ never know if every1 else gets same result..

Last edited:
Thx m8 for the response.. yeah had same impressive result.. it was season two I won everything had a few defeats in first season..
Rodrigo ( attacker ) is worth buying.. i can post my lineup if u like.. im working on a new version hopefully done l8r tonight.. should improve tactic a lot.. I hope :/ never know if every1 else gets same result..

Do you mean the fella at Valencia on loan from Benfica because I looked at him but couldn't buy him because of the sell on fee clause as part of the loan. Having said that Duvan Zapata already at Napoli has been banging them in. Think the tactic works pretty well with two right footers in the poacher positions. Also one thing I tried a bit with the friendlies was seeing if in the DM role a player with slightly lower long shots worked in the form of Josep Radosevic already at Napoli. He has shots from distance and shoots with power but only 13 long shots and he seemed to get a pretty decent number of long goals from the edge of the box, maybe just under what Inler got in goals per mins played. So potentially that role could be expanded a little bit if you can't get the 15+ long shots, think it would work pretty well anyway. Think shoots with power helps him out potentially.

View attachment 302248

I think the above should highlight how ridiculously well your fullback performs with this tactic. He has 128 key passes after 7 games. By my maths, if he played every game he is currently on course for 694 key passes in the seasons. Probably more than Andrea Pirlo would manage in like 5 seasons. Mind blown!!!

View attachment 768895

I think the above should highlight how ridiculously well your fullback performs with this tactic. He has 128 key passes after 7 games. By my maths, if he played every game he is currently on course for 694 key passes in the seasons. Probably more than Andrea Pirlo would manage in like 5 seasons. Mind blown!!!

yer thats just insane... and funny way of putting it

V3 test so far 23 mins in 3-0 away to Genoa. Looking beastly at the moment.