El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

I've never seen a player quite like that. People have abused the editor an still come up short of creating a player of that calibre
Oh without doubt he was and is a monster.
Pentagon Challenge?
Right now it's nothing, My gf's laptop has a had a massive hard drive failure! My saves are all gone including Guernsey, Andorra and the San Marino save i had started. I'm trying desperatley to get onto the thing and get my saves backed up!

Oh without doubt he was and is a monster.

Right now it's nothing, My gf's laptop has a had a massive hard drive failure! My saves are all gone including Guernsey, Andorra and the San Marino save i had started. I'm trying desperatley to get onto the thing and get my saves backed up!

Wow that's gutting, I had the same thing happen to my laptop and FM12! Fortunately FM13 was just around the corner.

It's incredible how quickly you get through seasons, I'm going at a high pace and it still takes me a couple of days per season of pretty much pure gaming. Hoping to win the world cup with San Marino!

If you get your saves back, don't forget to store them in a pen drive, or upload them!!

Good luck on that, btw

If you get your saves back, don't forget to store them in a pen drive, or upload them!!

Good luck on that, btw

Im laptop shopping this week so I should have another story in a few weeks regardless of if I get these back.

I want to do the Andorran challenge as well, but I am having trouble finding a spanish tier edit that is compatible with 13.3...any help anyone?