El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

Very well done mate. A true achievement.
Thank you
First of all, congratulations on the achievement!
A few pages back you mentioned the images of your regens had disappeared, how did you get them back? Mine just vanished today.
Re-loaded the game and they were back, no idea what caused it.

Brilliant! You've done it all. My biggest piece of advice on a new save is don't do any project outside Europe, there isn't the money or the competition rep or qualification dynamics or in international cases, fairness to get anywhere.

ah, I've never myself done a large save outside of Europe, but I thought that it wouldn't be so bad after about 10 seasons. I'm semi-new to fm, but it shouldn't be too difficult for the club to enter the club world cup, in which it shouldn't be too hard to gain a decent amount of money. With that, it's just about repeating it and upgrading etc. That's what I thought anyway, would that not work?

No. There's just too much money and rep in Europe, the club world cup isn't enough. The club world cup doesn't have the neccesary rep, the continent needs a five star rep competition and lots of prize money to flourish. The game can't handle all the dynamics required and the game is only really designed for Europe and is so that only European clubs can flourish. I wish it wasn't the case, but I've seen other people completely held back by it and there's nothing you can do to change it.

I'm leaning towards a journey man save, I've got alot of leagues i've not played and would like to, this is a good way to knock them all out.

What a great job mate well done. Quick question looking to put a team from Kazakhstan into the Russian league how would I make sure the regens are from kazakhstan and not Russia as I want to take charge off the national team aswell similar to what you have done.

What a great job mate well done. Quick question looking to put a team from Kazakhstan into the Russian league how would I make sure the regens are from kazakhstan and not Russia as I want to take charge off the national team aswell similar to what you have done.
I've forgot the exact details but look at Swansea and San Marino clubs in the editor they will show you the set up.

90 trophies? Maybe try reaching 100? Still then you won't beat the current world record held by Rangers of 115 ;)

Mojo, just a quick thought. Have you thought about doing a guide as to how you find great players, and how you approach building up these small cubs into fm super-powers, I say this as I see many people (myself included) failing with challenges similar to yours, just a thought.

Mojo, just a quick thought. Have you thought about doing a guide as to how you find great players, and how you approach building up these small cubs into fm super-powers, I say this as I see many people (myself included) failing with challenges similar to yours, just a thought.

Read this Mojo, it's a must do for you :D

Read this Mojo, it's a must do for you :D
I can assure you I have nothing original to tell anyone, I've got alot of my information other peoples guides. The best advice I ever got though was when you are on your way up make sure your squad is as good as the lower half of the league above you. An eye fro a player doesn't help, but when I start a new game I will spend hours trawling through every ****** team I can think of!

Yeah, how do you do a season in 6 hours? text viewing games?

Games are text only and full speed, Only a few leagues loaded speeding up processing speed, Ignoring 90% of the ***** the game tells me.

Games are text only and full speed, Only a few leagues loaded speeding up processing speed, Ignoring 90% of the ***** the game tells me.

From those 90%, can you be more specific? I allready have the game in the basics (1 league, only to see the CCCs, but 3D), but i still take about 20 hours to run one season....

Im in my 5th season and would love to speed a little bit :D

I only skim read any new items, i dont need to read about how I just won the game I was there! Most of it is me clicking through, I don't get hung up any details, ok my star player is injured big deal youth player in or someone already on my shortlist!

my god mojo some of those players are probably the best regens i have ever seen in all my years playing fm. the Chinese fella 36 years old good enough for any side at any level, still high 20s in nearly all stats despite most stats start decreasing when a player reaches 33plus. the goalkeeper took a closer look, 20 FLAIR, was he doing skills in goal or something. absolutely phenomenal. take a bow mojo take a bow, true fm hero dude.