El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

Do you go to the conferences?
No, in fairness for the way I play fm classic would suit me more. But i cant stand the interface! A few days ago I located a skin that gives me the instant result button though just to speed me up a bit more ;)

my god mojo some of those players are probably the best regens i have ever seen in all my years playing fm. the Chinese fella 36 years old good enough for any side at any level, still high 20s in nearly all stats despite most stats start decreasing when a player reaches 33plus. the goalkeeper took a closer look, 20 FLAIR, was he doing skills in goal or something. absolutely phenomenal. take a bow mojo take a bow, true fm hero dude.
Yes they are probably my best ever finds. Jesus was sold purely for being Spanish, some of his stats certainly helped with the sweeper keeper we player in the earlit La Liga season, Lefeng because he wasn't Andorran. Lefeng is the best regen i've ever seen when i signed him I expected good things but not as many as I actually got!

Just noticed Song Lefeng's SS I missed... by that time in the game the Chinese probably mastered making robots that are 100% identical to humans. He must've been phase one of their global domination. His stats are the best I've ever seen, and that is him almost retired.

Just noticed Song Lefeng's SS I missed... by that time in the game the Chinese probably mastered making robots that are 100% identical to humans. He must've been phase one of their global domination. His stats are the best I've ever seen, and that is him almost retired.

He hasn't really degraded at all over the years, his stats are basically the same as when he was 29. He is my favourite for good reason :D

This was just amazing mate you gonna continue or start a new story?

This was just amazing mate you gonna continue or start a new story?

I started a San Marino save a few days ago, but im not going to story it. Already a couple of San Marino stories on here, once i've done that i'll be back with either another story or the continuation of this.

come on mate do a sanmarino story there is all ways room for 1 more look at all the man u storys plz

But no one follows the Man Utd stories, I just don't want to step on anyones toes.

dont think you will just think about it off topic did you see sky sports news the other day guernsey where on it thay have to play 23 games in like 43days so thay will have to play friday sat and sun how mad is that

Why not try and make an ultra league system, 15 leagues maybe and start at the bottom and work your way up

I read every page of your Guernsey story but couldn't bring myself to do it on here, read the first 20 and the last 15 pages or so! Unbelievable scenes, reading these stories makes me realise how much I need a new laptop! Takes an age on mine!

dont think you will just think about it off topic did you see sky sports news the other day guernsey where on it thay have to play 23 games in like 43days so thay will have to play friday sat and sun how mad is that
That's really unfair! whoever runs that league needs hitting with a big stick.

Why not try and make an ultra league system, 15 leagues maybe and start at the bottom and work your way up
I prefere real leagues to be honest, i'd just get annoyed at a fantasy league like that. That and im not that good with the editor!

I read every page of your Guernsey story but couldn't bring myself to do it on here, read the first 20 and the last 15 pages or so! Unbelievable scenes, reading these stories makes me realise how much I need a new laptop! Takes an age on mine!

Well if your interested this took 2 seasons longer than Guernsey.

A journeyman youth challenge story would be unreal.

I'm going to do a journeyman story trying to improve obscure teams and obscure leagues.

Once my laptop is fixed this weekend I'll be continuing my Rangers story, which will run for a good 10 seasons yet before I do that.

A journeyman youth challenge story would be unreal.

I'm going to do a journeyman story trying to improve obscure teams and obscure leagues.

Once my laptop is fixed this weekend I'll be continuing my Rangers story, which will run for a good 10 seasons yet before I do that.
journey man youth may be a step to far! so i'll leave that one to you ;)

How about Tahiti, considering they'll be participating in the confed cup this summer?

Play the game a long the lines of the FC Andorra/Andorra

You should try a Cape Verde cantera with a Portuguese team. You would probably have to make a team like that in the editor though.

So I started reading this at 11:30 and it is now 03:30. I'm too tired to work out if that's 3 or 5 hours with the clocks changing (if someone could enlighten me that would be great). Anyway this was incredible! I was in need of my FM fix and this has given it to me, my favourite YouTuber has stopped uploading recently and I think this has matched a lot of his acheivments. It was on a par until the Cantera thing blew it out the water, check out MickLoizou1986 btw he's rather good at it. I'm running out of superlatives I think, I can't wait to see what challenge you undertake next but I'm sure it's ******** itself already because you're going to kick its ****.

How about Tahiti, considering they'll be participating in the confed cup this summer?

Play the game a long the lines of the FC Andorra/Andorra
Just not enough money there to make them any kind of force, the game doesn't support rises like that even though it should!

You should try a Cape Verde cantera with a Portuguese team. You would probably have to make a team like that in the editor though.
Are Cape Verde under Portugal?
So I started reading this at 11:30 and it is now 03:30. I'm too tired to work out if that's 3 or 5 hours with the clocks changing (if someone could enlighten me that would be great). Anyway this was incredible! I was in need of my FM fix and this has given it to me, my favourite YouTuber has stopped uploading recently and I think this has matched a lot of his acheivments. It was on a par until the Cantera thing blew it out the water, check out MickLoizou1986 btw he's rather good at it. I'm running out of superlatives I think, I can't wait to see what challenge you undertake next but I'm sure it's ******** itself already because you're going to kick its ****.

Lol thanks, The cantera was very satisfying in the end even if I was dying to resign Song Lefeng.

I've never seen a player quite like that. People have abused the editor an still come up short of creating a player of that calibre