El Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will comment on thread if he is the title ;), what a transfer mistake

haha, goood move :D

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

i add for blackburn and football in general ;)

Who knows, I don't think it's a bad move for rangers tbh, Hes a talented player and will benefit rangers in the title race. Hes a great player "On the field" and shoul dbe capable of turning over a few players in the SPL. I beleive the deal was done as a stunt to annoy Celtic but we will see what happens.

I have came round just hope it doesn't come back to bite us and he doesn't embarrass the club of the park! Welcome to Rangers el Hadji :wub: I hate you but when you put that blue jersey on I'll support you for 90minutes.

He's talented at being a **** and as a footballer.

Somehow I think he'll become a ball of saliva after 5 minutes when Rangers play Celtic.

El Hadji Diouf is everything thats wrong with football he is an animal and Rangers have disgraced themselves even more if it was possible by signing this thug he doesnt have the talent to make up for his terrible reputation

hes a scummy person...........fact
not many clubs will take him on because of his foul disgusting attitude, im sorry,but when he was at liverpool,he was good in the 02/03 season,then he showed his true colours

No one is denying he is scum. The only thing I care about now is he performs well for my team and conducts himself in the appropriate manner while being under contract at my team. Past is the past and he doesn't deserve to be or will be forgiven but he is now at the club I support and I will support him on the park regardless of what hes done before. I think walter may have done it as a stunt to annoy Celtic whilst securing a talented player. However as my mate suggested who is a celtic fan we always have good discussion's he said he thinks walter is too classy for that.

Liverpool's worst ever import. Can't help but hate the guy.

Whatever happens to him i hope he doesn't return to England to play football, can't stand the bloke, he is an utter joke, and shouldn't be allowed to play the sport never mind disgrace it.

Whatever happens to him i hope he doesn't return to England to play football, can't stand the bloke, he is an utter joke, and shouldn't be allowed to play the sport never mind disgrace it.

He was asked on SSN not sure if you seen it or not, would you like to return to england, he said Definately not, I think he finally realises everyone hates him there.

He was asked on SSN not sure if you seen it or not, would you like to return to england, he said Definately not, I think he finally realises everyone hates him there.

No i haven't seen it, but ^^) happy days! Every time iv been at a game with him playing, iv been closer and closer to launching something at the back of his head!! And by closer i mean closer to doing it, not missing on various occasions :$

Although obviously Rangers fans will support him, you have to, he's wearing your shirt. However when, and i mean WHEN not "if" he does something ridiculously arrogant and idiotic probably towards Celtic fans, after his history with them and the hostile reception he will definitely get, you will soon learn why he is so widely hated down here!

Don't know him as a person so can't say I really 'hate' him as a person.. but I hate the things he's done like spitting. Quite a good player on his day, and should rip up the SPL.

Tbh, I reckon he's gonna get stabbed, or lose his car.

No i haven't seen it, but ^^) happy days! Every time iv been at a game with him playing, iv been closer and closer to launching something at the back of his head!! And by closer i mean closer to doing it, not missing on various occasions :$

Although obviously Rangers fans will support him, you have to, he's wearing your shirt. However when, and i mean WHEN not "if" he does something ridiculously arrogant and idiotic probably towards Celtic fans, after his history with them and the hostile reception he will definitely get, you will soon learn why he is so widely hated down here!

I understand why everyone hates him mate, I hate him myself, Im now coming to terms with the deal being made as theres nothing that can be done and Rangers have to make do with the financial trouble we are in so he will help. He will receive a hard time on Sunday at the OF and he will receive one on the 20th if he plays because that one is at Celtic Park and he will Not be welcome there what so ever.

Does this mean Ranger's are pulling out of the "Kick Racism out of football campaign"?
So they're two big signings this month have been a racist **** who spat at Celtic fans and verbally abuses young ball boys and a striker who once mimed playing the flute after scoring against Celtic.
Honestly I think they're just in it to p**s us off.
On the bright side they're both p*sh anyway so it's all good.

I understand why everyone hates him mate, I hate him myself, Im now coming to terms with the deal being made as theres nothing that can be done and Rangers have to make do with the financial trouble we are in so he will help. He will receive a hard time on Sunday at the OF and he will receive one on the 20th if he plays because that one is at Celtic Park and he will Not be welcome there what so ever.

Ye its just what you have to do i guess, as long as he does well for you and gives his all can't ask anymore from him. But its similar to the likes of Robbie Savage, we hated him, he signed for us and became a cult hero, other teams would boo him wherever we went and we got behind him, then he left us and screwed us over by blatantly lying, so we hate him again :$ If they play for you its a totally different story!

No doubt though, as Max said he is a really decent player on his day, he will cause all sorts of problems for defences in Scotland, may be one of the best players in the second half of the season tbf.

Although obviously OF atmosphere is one of if not the greatest, so he will definitely get hostile remarks like you say especially at Celtic, but he is used to it so it shouldn't affect his performance most of the time, although he does throw his dummy out OFTEN!

At St Andrews we really hate him after he spat at our fans a few years ago playing for Bolton, he came back for Blackburn recently and they took the lead, he went right up to our fans trying to wind us up after we had already given him grief, when we went 2-1 up and getting him back big time he couldn't take it, started flying into tackles and totally being thrown off his game, eventually getting taken off :$

Does this mean Ranger's are pulling out of the "Kick Racism out of football campaign"?
So they're two big signings this month have been a racist **** who spat at Celtic fans and verbally abuses young ball boys and a striker who once mimed playing the flute after scoring against Celtic.
Honestly I think they're just in it to p**s us off.
On the bright side they're both p*sh anyway so it's all good.

They're both better than SPL standard IMO. and the thing with healy was a laugh - A Bit of banter between the fans and the players, They laughed about it as they were giving him stick all day long. End of the day the supporters got back what they deserved in the Healy incident which was blown out proportion and he did later Apologise for the incident, Diouf - I have nothign to stick up for him with nor would I want to he's a **** but hes definately not pish ;)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Just another Thug to join a squad of THUGS

Which other Thugs are at Rangers then ? Just another childish post from another Chilish person ;).

@Clark_Messi - Also thing I missed out about the healy thing, And I understand your not really complaining much about it but your using it as a point. You all loved Artur Boruc who numerous times done things to wind up Rangers fans, Blessing himself right infront of the Rangers crowd at and Old Firm match to deliberately wind up rangers fans. And IMO that has more chance of causing trouble because it's an Old Firm - Someone would have probably been stabbed over that incident thats how petty some people are.. Healy mimicing a flute in a friendly against Celtic with Fulham is a bit of banter, Different if he done it in an Old Firm thats asking for trouble.

I hope he snaps his hamstring in half on the touchline on the Old Firm derby, leaving him lying motionless and defenceless for all the Celtic fans to gob in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.