Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - DOCTORE 24.2.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 261
  • Views 58K
Hocam sence şampiyonlar ligin düşük kalibreli bi takımla kazanma şansımız hangi taktikle daha yüksek doctore mi cyprus mu yoksa elleryukarı mı?
cyprus daha temkınlı futbol oynatıyor hocam valla hepsı aynı taktık aslında sadece talımatlar fatklı..

LALIGA EA SPORTS_ Turlar.png

LALIGA EA SPORTS_ Turlar-2.png

Futbol Club Barcelona_ Genel Bakış.png

I got bored of my career in Barcelona and breaking records was tiring :) I resigned. I signed an agreement with the M.City team, which lost the championship to Arsenal for 2 seasons.

It seems to me that you exaggerate the results of your team, I have tested a lot of your tactics, but for at least one team to score 200 goals in the league alone, this has never happened, any team scores 100+ points and scores at least 150 goals.

It seems to me that you exaggerate the results of your team, I have tested a lot of your tactics, but for at least one team to score 200 goals in the league alone, this has never happened, any team scores 100+ points and scores at least 150 goals.
Are you toying with me with my career and think I'm exaggerating? As the quality of the squad increases, the score rate changes and different scores may occur when playing with strong teams.

Friend chill, well, you just really show any of your tactics and even in one of the screenshots nothingham forest won the Premier League, you start testing the result yourself a head lower.

Friend chill, well, you just really show any of your tactics and even in one of the screenshots nothingham forest won the Premier League, you start testing the result yourself a head lower.
You can take any team you want from the top 10 teams or the top 5 leagues and be sure to see 150 goals or more as your squad quality increases within 3-5 seasons. The tactics are the same, I just give different instructions to the players...
For example, I don't give defense to my full-backs. I instruct my wing forwards to go in and make an impact on the score. I try to make the right transfers so that my reserve players are as effective as the main players. :rolleyes: (y) :rolleyes:

OK, everything is clear with this, but in terms of training, do you have a default schedule or are you using someone else's schedule?

OK, everything is clear with this, but in terms of training, do you have a default schedule or are you using someone else's schedule?
In my opinion, I give individual instructions to the players so that they can play more effectively. This is the case with training. Moreover, even if I start my career with an irregular team, I will definitely lose points as in the image below. As the quality of your team increases, you can dominate the league.
Manchester City_ Fikstür.png

Don't you have tactics with scheme 433 but with the same instructions as the Cyprus tactics?

your tactic are good but i concede more than you do somehow on my saves, do you change somethink when u play away?
I use the same tactic. I'm not making any other changes to tactics. I prefer the striker on the wing to be the one who is better at shooting, not the one who crosses, and I prefer my full-backs to be a little faster.

Don't you have tactics with scheme 433 but with the same instructions as the Cyprus tactics?
I don't want to deal with different combinations, man. You can do whatever tactic you think of by adding the same instructions. Maybe he will be more successful.

Can you resurrect spartacus tactics in fm 24?
Playing offensive football is now more enjoyable in Spartacus FM 23, a balanced active tactic. There is nothing that cannot be done, I just want to have a career and enjoy it, so I only share the tactics I use in my career. I hope you understand. I wish you pleasant games.

Hi trying to read through

Which tactic is being used ?

Trying to translate Turkish and I'm confused sorry

Which is the latest tactic and tweak

Cheers
I think the last tactic I shared with Elturco Cyprus is more effective. Less waste from wing-backs results in our team scoring more goals. Sorry, I came back a little late and didn't notice your message.