Embargo On Kit Competition's For The Time Being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't mind helping out and co-ordinating stuff as i probably qwon't take part in it because well.. not really one for competition.. i do my own thing :)

hang on bradyo..it was Dec and i who initiated it..don't waltz in and claim it :p lol

hahaha, I didn't want to steal your thunder, but I know it can be pretty time consuming making a competition, so I was just offering some help :p

we could do a Prem League and a BSP type League. So all the guys n girls who are good - great at kit making can go in the Prem and the people who are just starting otu or perhaps can't commit so much time or aren't quite confident for the big one can take part in the smaller one and work on their skills etc etc

It will be like that yes, the higher the league the more skilled you are. If you get promoted you expect to do more like use the pen tool.

aye, like the prem is pen tool only and the BSP is what ever you want really. But no plagerism of course heh

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

i like this idea and i'd be up for it.. i wouldn't mind running the prem version and organising that bit :)

that is of course if the mods agree with this plan. I could talk to anyone else who wishes to take part.

for example we'll need some one to look over the BSP one and maybe have a person look over entrants and they would deal with promotions and relegations etc. Then once a plan has been formulated, i'll pm it to Kevvy or some one?: )

It really is untapped potential as one league can spin into 2/3/4 and then cup competitions.

i don't think we have enough kit makers for more than 2 leagues as of yet heh

Finally.

All of the 'competitions' were clogging up my recent threads list.

hmm..sounds interesting.. i have to go for the time being..i'll pm you my msn addy Dec so we can talk about this more in depth later today or something if you want?

Lol this thread was one to halt the number of kit competitions and here you are proposing a new one.

aye, one main competition so others would not be needed. The official FM-Base kit making league comps :)

i'll send you my msn addy too later Bradyo aswell..gotta go out for awhile with my daughter but i'm deffo interested in doing something with this :)

cool..not on msn atm.. but i'll accept when i am back..should be around 8pm ish

Ok sure, this competition could spur the cup competitions linked to it but also get rid of the other ones. Hence we would have the FM Base Premier League (top 10 makers) - 1 relegated. FM Base Division 1. FM Base Cup. FM Base Super Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.