Embargo On Kit Competition's For The Time Being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sound's good, you can run it mate after all the others have died down :)

I will have the help from Iota and Bradyo so once they have just let me know mate and set the subforum up if you think that is best. I would say it would be good in here but have a seperate sub.

I reckon 28 people to fill two divisons, which makes 6 cup rounds if I am correct.
Round 1 - Bottom 4 Div 1 (4)
Round 2 - All Div 1 + Bottom 4 Premier League (20)
Round 3 - Top 6 PL enter (16)
Round 4 - Quarters (8)
Round 5 - Semis (4)
Round 6 - Final (2)

Cheers. I mean for the Premier League they can play each other twice but then Div 1 can play each other once (making it even if we have 18 in the Div1). Then on top of that Cup rounds some weeks (5 rounds) and then the Super Cup like the Community Shield before the season.
It has lots of ideas as winners can get a little userbar for their signature or whatever.

Do what you think is best and I along with Iota and Bradyo will run it.

One competition to end them all ;).

Nice to know history is being made here :p

I sent something to Kevy who has posted it in the staff room so we will get an answer soon.

Finally.

All of the 'competitions' were clogging up my recent threads list.

Yeah, now it'll just be more stories clogging it up instead...really annoys me when I see something that is vaguely possible, only to click on it and find a rubbish story.

If it's a good one, it's good times mind!

Good decision, there are loads of **** ones, unfinished ones, but then there are great ones. Let's hope we get more 'great' ones with original ideas.

Depending on how many we have you can mate. I mean I will run it all and the cup.
Iota - Premier League
Bradyo - Division 1.

That is 28 people participating as it is, if we get some more then yes you can run Division 2.

Thanks for the offer too.

We will see who enters.

Once Kevy lets me know if it can go ahead I will start to get the application form then the leagues sorted.

It will take roughly half a year to do a season, expecting people to drop out every year I reckon a new league could be added once every 2 seasons depending on interest at that time.

**** sounds even better by the post haha common let's get this thing going :D

Should eliminate all other competitions as it will have a cup, a league and also the potential to add new people in (gives people time to practice too).

Status
Not open for further replies.