Embargo On Kit Competition's For The Time Being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha thanks (if you mean the league idea).
I have figured the cup competition out - if we get 26 people (10 in the Premier League, 16 in D1) then Round 1 in the cup will be between the bottom 4 in the Premier League and the D1 teams. Winners of that will then face the remaining 6 in the second round (of 16 teams).

I meant the league idea indeed Dec.

But sounds like a huge commitment, it should be better to appoint more "responsible guys" then just one.

I am proposing the idea, I will be like the FA Chairman but others can run the leagues and such.

well, i'll be one of the guys, hopefully dec might be too.. Bradyo seems pretty keen so, we'll see how it goes :)

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

i'll run the prem league version ;) :)

i think the over seer of each league should make their own league header picture thing :p that would be ace..gives a more personal touch to each league i would imagine.. but they would all have to utilise the fm-base logo or something

I was going to do like a league logo for each so that people can put it on their kits as patches if they want.

What if when you promote the person from the lower division they can not use the pen tool.

What if when you promote the person from the lower division they can not use the pen tool.

If they're good enough to beat off nine other people - they can learn a bit of pen tool - if not, they just get relegated :p

And I don't think it is compulsary, it's just encouraged.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

EDIT!

They will have to learn.

Ok, maybe it id compulsary! :p

It won't be complusary but if the others use the pen tool they won't win unless they use it. There is a guide so it isn't that hard to learn.

Off topic: Has anyone got a decent FM Base badge?

fmbase2010_logo.png

Best one out there I think.

It has an effect on which looks crappy on a logo.

Well I don't think there is any more out there.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

x23nlk.png
???

Well I am well up for an all in one FM Base Kit Uber Competition, FM Base Championship here i come ;)

Great idea dec

Good idea dec,so there will be only 4offical competitions on base.scrap the rest. If we could get a sub-section in the graphics called Competition's,i reckon it all would go there to keep it clean.

Cheers. I mean for the Premier League they can play each other twice but then Div 1 can play each other once (making it even if we have 18 in the Div1). Then on top of that Cup rounds some weeks (5 rounds) and then the Super Cup like the Community Shield before the season.
It has lots of ideas as winners can get a little userbar for their signature or whatever.

Do what you think is best and I along with Iota and Bradyo will run it.

One competition to end them all ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.