Where Will Leeds Be In 4 Years Time

• Total voters
Tactical Analysis

April Match Analysis
images

It is time again to analyse our biggest match in April. The match which hinged on success and failure and one of those matches was against Arsenal. Arsenal had been underperforming all season with rumours that Wenger might be a casualty. They were still a strong side though and this was proven when they annihilated us 6-0 earlier in the season. Van Persie that day had ran the game for them and finished every chance presented to him. This match though showed just how much we had progressed as a club and the 2-0 result shows this.

The Key to Success
Defence
Defensively we outclassed Arsenal with the key here being the ariel ability of the centre backs. Alex Bruce a player not normally known for his ability in the air was dominant and controlled things from the back. His only lost header was attacking when the Arsenal keeper came out to collect the ball. Bocchetti on the other hand was woeful. His aerial ability was terrible and he was constantly beaten by the lone striker Yaya Sanogo. His highlights were his defending deep in his six yard box but when he attacked the ball in the middle of the pitch he failed to assert himself amongst the Leeds players and seemed unsure in his undoubted ability.
attachment.php

End of Season Review

End of Season Review
Leeds End Season
images
Manager Tom Miskell will be very happy with how his side performed in 2011-12 season, achieving a respectable 5th place in the Premier League whilst winning their first major trophy since 1992 after winning the League Cup. Miskell said “I am delighted with the way the team has played this season. They have all gelled together and everybody has had a role to play in the team. The highlight of the season was undoubtedly our trip to Wembley which saw us crowned champions as Jonny scoered a brilliant last minute winner.” Jonny Howson had this to say “I am proud of the lads who were consistent throughout the season and it will be great to take my local club into the Champions League next season.” The board didn’t even believe it was possible to win any trophy this season and thought we would only just avoid relegation.
Best Eleven
Smithies
Simpson---Bruce---Jones---Dodo
Kilkenny
Nunez--Howson
Ganso
Sanogo---Griffiths
Subs
Schmeichel
Collins
N’Diaye
McCormack
Wickham
Kisnorbo
Becchio
Fans Player of the Year Announced
images
Scintillating striker Yaya Sanogo was awarded the Fan’s player of the Year award. Sanogo impressed throughout the season scoring several key goals for Leeds and topping their goal scoring charts. He was strong up front tarring apart some of the Premier League’s best defences. Sanogo said “I am delighted to be awarded the Fan’s Player of the Year trophy but the real credit goes to the team as a whole. I would also like to give a special mention to the midfield behind me who supply me and Leigh with so many goals. I am enjoying playing with Leigh up front and spend a lot of time with him off the pitch too.”
Premier League
images
In the Premier League Man City were crowned champions whilst Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool also secured a Champions League space. At the other end of the scale Portsmouth, Ipswich and West Ham all were relegated to the Championship.
Europe
images
The Champions League final saw Inter Milan take on Real Madrid with the Spanish side coming out on top 2-1 after extra time with Higuan scoring the winning goal for Real. In the Europa League final Benfica beat Bayern Munich 2-1 with Cardozo and Saviola both scoring for the Portuguese side.

really enjoying this, keep the good work up!
might start a leeds save of my own ^^)